Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (65788 Views)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by 9gerian: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Which cruelty?

Abeg, the community heads should sensitize their people that sharks shocked are now in their waters to avoid cases of missing persons biko!

hisexcellency34:
We will arrest this man for cruelty to animals. Pls text me his location. handsome reward awaits anyone with useful information

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Kureh(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Angelanest:
A man could hardly contain his happiness after catching and killing a shark in Bayelsa state. According to the Ijaw man, the sea animal was caught with a hook in Okpoama area of Brass local government area, Bayelsa State.

Overjoyed by his big kill, the man decided to take pictures with the dead animal as other people gathered at the river to see for themselves. 

Last year, a sea animal was caught and butchered in Bayelsa state by villagers. The animal was found trapped in a vast woven fishing net owned by one Wilfred Okoko, along the Famgbe river, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa state.

It was killed and reportedly shared as food for all.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-catches-and-poses-with-manatee-in-bayelsa-state.html

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how generous i am. I have once again given Nigerians food to eat.

They eat Sharks, Fingerling's, Snails, Pigs, Lizards, Crabs, Periwinkles, Birds. Everything!
Don't fool yourself... YOU CAN NEVER GIVE WHAT YOU DIDN'T CREATE!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by bewla(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
delishpot:
That is not a manatee
Trust them hunger strack
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Newboss(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
We will arrest this man for cruelty to animals. Pls text me his location. handsome reward awaits anyone with useful information
If you eat meat, may your next eat kill you. Do you agree? angry
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Newboss(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shaev7:
Must they Kill?
must they starve? angry

Oh, they should have eaten it alive. Oh, yeah angry
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

It's not a manatee. This is a shark.
Manatees have no dorsal fins. Hell, manatees don't even have fins they have flippers and they look just like seals (dog-like faces).

This is a pure fish (shark).

Nice analysis.
You're smart, I have to give you that.

Though stupid sometimes.

LuciferChristi:

I'm good with handling wild animals - look how long I've managed you.

Then fix yourself first and stop desperately trying to take credit for works that are not yours. Except, you have no real life achievements, which wouldn't be surprising - considering how much commitment you put into Nairaland activities.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Malawian(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na this kind thing go make Igbo man open pepper soup joint. Just this fish alone go serve for several weeks. As long as Freezer dey to block him "stock".

Ijaw man go just fall the fish inside pot, come use tombo wash am down. Igbo man go dey imagine where him go find "shop" now to take start business.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by madgoat(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

They eat Sharks, Fingerling's, Snails, Pigs, Lizards, Crabs, Periwinkles, Birds. Everything!

Mumu dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by kerry57: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Let's preserve wild life and practice sustainable development, development which meets the present needs without compromising the needs of the future generations.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Minjim: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
The shark took a wrong turn.... The end
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Evince(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
and u will be eating chicken and u are walking the street free
hisexcellency34:
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by LuciferChristi: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Nice analysis. You're smart, I have to give you that.
Though stupid sometimes.

I'm good with handling wild animals - look how long I've managed you.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by fx45(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

Even fingerlings

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
anytexy:
You say? you must come from Nkanu Enugu state.

sorry I am not from Nkanu but I am from Enugu state
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by drewxx88(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Judging by relative size and location of capture being inland brackish water its a bull shark the only shark species has been known to survive in both marine and freshwater ...
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
animal is a shark, but dont know how sharks cope with fresh water, very strange shark in a river , very dangerous.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by godwon01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
In a sane country the innocent fish will be returned back to the river. Not in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Gamesmart: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
jayson87:
Food is ready... I once ate shark in a Chinese delicacy sometime

Abeg say this in English make I understand.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Mckandre(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
jayson87:
Food is ready... I once ate shark in a Chinese delicacy sometime
u sabi lie

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by buchilino(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
DIS LOOKS LIKE A BABY BULL SHARK

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
quentin06:
animal is a shark, but dont know how sharks cope with fresh water, very strange shark in a river , very dangerous.

IT'S A BULL SHARK, D ONLY SHARK DAT SURVIVE IN SALT N FLESH WATER.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by AAA593: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Angelanest:
A man could hardly contain his happiness after catching and killing a shark in Bayelsa state. According to the Ijaw man, the sea animal was caught with a hook in Okpoama area of Brass local government area, Bayelsa State.

Overjoyed by his big kill, the man decided to take pictures with the dead animal as other people gathered at the river to see for themselves. 
bull shark. attention to all, brass water is Salt water and not fresh water. its a sea

Last year, a sea animal was caught and butchered in Bayelsa state by villagers. The animal was found trapped in a vast woven fishing net owned by one Wilfred Okoko, along the Famgbe river, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa state.

It was killed and reportedly shared as food for all.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-catches-and-poses-with-manatee-in-bayelsa-state.html

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by AAA593: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
buchilino:

IT'S A BULL SHARK, D ONLY SHARK DAT SURVIVE IN SALT N FLESH WATER.
brass water is salt water. giant sea
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by laughitall(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

yes lord you are the greatest of all ...you are always generous
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by buchilino(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
AAA593:
brass water is salt water. giant sea
IT CAN LIVE IN BOTH RIVER N SEA.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by edupedia: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

dont worry Buhari will cook your food, clean your bombom and bang your wif for you

Everything u must call Buhari

Smh.

...he is one of the lazy youth...dont mind him...
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by coolscott(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
I've been on this beach before, as a kid smiley
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by sleemomymy: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
They will soon eat it

Look what Buhari the lifeless dullard has turned the country into....

Scavengers everywhere sad
ARE YOU OK AT ALL. SO IF YOU FART IN YOUR HOUSE NOW NA BUHARI, SNIZZ NA BUHARI, PEE NA BUHARI, PU NA BUHARI. YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF BUHARI AFTER HE WIN IN 2019

Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
That's not shark

That's Rhincodon typus

Possibly!

There are not that many sharks in these parts and besides, a bad ass shark is too aggressive to be killed with just a hook.
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Hydronium(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Disclaimer:
Nigerian Humane Association
"Some animals were harmed during the making of this film."
Re: Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
wiseone28:
Waiting for animal activist invasion

For 9ja
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.