Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) (1991 Views)

Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Photos have emerged of a group of children wearing Senator Kwankwaso's outfits.Many of the children appear to be underage.They were pictured reading what appears to be Koran.

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/underage-children-campaign-for.html

Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Are they campaigning?

How are we sure these kids are not just at an Islamic school sponsored by Kwankwasiya?

This is political season, lets be sure ooo

4 Likes

Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by abokibuhari: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry

Blogger, what's wrong with you?

Children at Islamic school reciting Quran can't be said to be reciting to campaign for kwankwaso. Muslims don't read Quran to campaign for politicians.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Gossiplover: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
OP, are they reading a Koran or campaigning for Kwankwaso. Which one is it. Because all I can see here are children reading Koran.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Gossiplover: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
dont mind the OP, they are campaigning for Kwankwaso because they wore red and white.
Mynd44:
Are they campaigning?

How are we sure these kids are not just at an Islamic school sponsored by Kwankwasiya?

Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Donald95(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Are they campaigning?

Future generation are no longer comfortable the way this geriatric is handling their future.

They don't trust Vegetable-in-Chief any more so the had to report to their God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by KingSatan: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My Son (The Blogger), I advice you to be mindful of what you share on your blog and other platforms at this time. Nigeria's Polity is heated already, please do not exacerbate the situation.

No man has the monopoly of a certain Colour combination/design in regards to clothings and outfits.

Respect yourself!
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin
Hungry man size, you're booking space to type rubbish!
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by abokibuhari: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
BALLOSKI:
rubbish!
If you lack life don't quote me grin
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP, are they reading a Koran or campaigning for Kwankwaso. Which one is it. Because all I can see here are children reading Koran.
A qstn u need to answer.What is the essence of the Kwankwasiya's outfit in the school?When u have an investment and people working in u investment wear ur outift,is that awareness?What is creating awareness called?The person who shared the news said campaigning.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Metuh: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A qstn u need to answer.What is the essence of the Kwankwasiya's outfit in the school?When u have an investment and people working in u investment wear ur outift,is that awareness?What is creating awareness called?The person who shared the news said campaigning.
Oga how is wearing a red hijab equal to campaigning for Kwakwanso?

So if I should dress up in my native attire with a red cap, it means I'm supporting a polithiefian?

Let's learn to get our facts right before we heat up the polity abeg.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Gossiplover: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
stay there and be arguing blindly. It seems you don't know the meaning of campaigning? Did they tell anyone to vote for any politician, they simply wore the attire of their sponsor, Don't upgrade yourself, stay there and be carrying baseless news. u dont know how to verify your story. U wrote campaigning because the person who shared it said they were campaigning. blogger indeed
Mztarstrechy:
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Gossiplover: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
leave am now, na upcoming blogger wey still dey learn work.
Metuh:

Oga how is wearing a red hijab equal to campaigning for Kwakwanso?

So if I should dress up in my native attire with a red cap, it means I'm supporting a polithiefian?

Let's learn to get our facts right before we heat up the polity abeg.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Homeboiy: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
which evidence shows that they are campaigning for kwankwaso?
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
stay there and be arguing blindly. It seems you don't know the meaning of campaigning? Did they tell anyone to vote for any politician, they simply wore the attire of their sponsor, Don't upgrade yourself, stay there and be carrying baseless news. u dont know how to verify your story. U wrote campaigning because the person who shared it said they were campaigning. blogger indeed
Bros let us reason constructively and learn from each.Let us forget insults like reason blindly and more.That is one of the reasons we are here.In creating awareness in politics u may not necessary talk eg Imo state Gov Rochas has got many schools across the country, I dnt think they use school uniforms with his face or outfits on them.Eg a politician can go to villages,share wrappers and more with his/her face on them.In 5yrs time he may contest for one political post.Sharing of the wrappers is awareness.While sharing them,he did not tell anybody to vote for him.When he vies for a political position,the wrappers he shared long ago will come to mind.People will rmber him.Rochas shared many things b4 he yrs back b4 he contested for Imo guber.Bros isn't that political awareness?What do u think?
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by kodded(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmm.... sad
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by falcon01: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
this is an islamic school
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by SolutionMee: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
So beautiful
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Photos have emerged of a group of children wearing Senator Kwankwaso's outfits.Many of the children appear to be underage.They were pictured reading what appears to be Koran.

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

@OP: and so what; even if there were (which they clearly were not), is there any law against campaigning for him?

Although I am not a supporter of Kwankwaso's presidential bid but truth must be told that he was one of the most successful governors in recent times - in terms of progress he brought to his state and ppl, among them education (especially the girl-child education) and massive infrastructural development throughout the state in only 4 yrs (of his 2nd term).

The picture is showing Islamic school children in class, likely to have been sponsored by him (or his government during his tenure) hence the Kwankwasiyya uniform - which I see nothing wrong with that.

Its therefore a wonder how children sitting down and undertaking lessons in class could be construed as campaigning for somebody - this is how some ppl mistakenly generate fake news.
Re: Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos) by OreMI22: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Kwankwaso or Atiku deserve to be next president.
I hope PDP gives these men the ticket so that Nigeris can get back on the path to economic prosperity

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress / The Ignorance And Foolishness In "Tribalising" 2019 Election / The Deputy Speaker, Rivers State House Of Assembly, Hon. Ehie Edison Sets To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.