Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,615 members, 7,781,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (73236 Views)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by made4naijamusic: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even the baddest deems it fit to serve his fathers’ land. Davido kicks off his NYSC serving scheme.

The Nwa Baby singer took to his Snapchat to unveils himself as he started the NYSC programme.

But Baba own na freestyle serving Ooo! �.

See more photos and watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/davido-shares-photos-of-himself-in-his-nysc-kit/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtkV0NsX1NM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Oshowfreetv: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Omoekun931(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Orisirisi. Even frog voice dey serve

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin

Na die for that camp o. That's if he stays.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by chrysan(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
hmmmm.........
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by kodded(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
story for the gods undecided
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by sweetyme001(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Another video shoot!! Chioma my sister remix

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by demolinka(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anybody wen dem born well make e shout "hey you, double up" for d boy head cool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by enoch273: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice one OBO up higher and higher you go cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by tatibillion: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Service is different from service oo if you know grin

54 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by xtophy1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Another video shoot!! Chioma my sister remix
Chioma, my coffa

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Demogorgon(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
He no wear Khaki?
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Segunade10: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Davido In Tears Celebrate As He Begins His NYSC - Richest Corper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5hrE73TvPc
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Demogorgon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Possible he's serving since their orientation camp for this year I guess started yesterday. But this one na ghost corper him go be just like I did when I was serving in kebbi state in 1995.

This one sha na girls go dey rush am. Him go f**k till the skin of him pr**k peel .
Smh. You don't sound like someone who participated in the scheme talkless of serving in 1995. You sound like an 18yr old boy.

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even a musician still served yet one finance minister went ahead to forge nysc certificate and the uselessly useless APC government has been silent on it...

Buhari thinks the international bodies are not watching... hummmmm... they are actually beaming their search light directly on Buhari govt.

Nice one davido... we Sha know say na ghost mood for you be dat

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Daint: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.

But you are a girl

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by nairalandfreak(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
What junk is this? Davido already served!
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Kunlenoni: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Which state

Which camp

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by statistical: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
This thing go dey pain wizkid ehn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Jimmy231: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Demogorgon:
Smh. You don't sound like someone who participated in the scheme talkless of serving in 1995. You sound like an 18yr old boy.
Help me tell am ooo.

11 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
BALLOSKI:
grin

Na die for that camp o. That's if he stays.

Everyday, show go dey hold for maami grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Olisaonyish(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
who dash monkey banana
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by statistical: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Welldone

If you are a heavy gambler that can stake upto 30,000 on a 100% sure single game, what'sapp me via +2349065536331. Only Heavy Gamblers, No staking below 20,000

Your papa

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Indeed. Guided right.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Tokziby: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na now u get time to do Nysc when ur mate don forget Nysc abi.
I sure say na ur Dancing Uncle, anti Kemi and boda Dino case push u there grin

Na people like this dey show face only 3 times throughout the whole Nysc year.
1. First day of Orientation camp for registration
2. The 3rd week of camp to write their name in book of life.
3. POP day for collection of certificate.

Sharp guy... Future Senatorial post loading after him music don enter voice mail grin

Just let me give u my akant nomba make u dey deposit ur allowee, cos I know say u no need am.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by 12345baba(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

who ask u all these ones?

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.