Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines (11790 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 5 Things You Should NEVER Do With Automatic Transmission Cars / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by Agadsman(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

I understand u! Why i mentioned the gear is that most people we are arguing with may not even know a thing abt driving!

You are right bro.
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by Timagex(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
divinelove:

manual in 2018, u must be a cave man still using outdated automobile technology. abeg shift. only taxi riders n cave men like u use manual in 2018. manual is stress to drive n automatic is fun to drive
Guy, forget o....I feel more confident when driving manual than auto o cool
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
ikdaddy01:

This I don't agree.
Anyone who have driven and mastered manual cars will know the distinctive role of each leg and will NEVER use both legs for automatic transmission.
This! I swear I never knew that there are people who use both legs for an automatic tranny till I saw this thread! That is downright odd and probably not a safe driving practice..
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by Hustlersdiary: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
akinszz:
manual will never be outdated, it's a matter of choice... Manual is easy to maintain compare to automatic transmission. If you cant drive manual, you are half-baked driver grin grin grin wink cheesy

No mind those people, driving manual is more fun than driving automatic.
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by DerMeister: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Ignorant crap! Please stop spreading your ignorance...

divinelove:

u won't understand until u find yourself driving manually in stop n go hold up. manual is outdated better embrace modern technology lol. the only thing good about manual is that they are cheap to purchase BC they are only used for taxi n stress to drive. ppl that drive manual in Lagos will die faster than those on automatic BC of stress on hold up.
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by divinelove(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
DerMeister:
Ignorant crap! Please stop spreading your ignorance...

Enough stupid mentions pls

only poor ppl drive manual BC they are used to stress life and it's very cheap to purchase n maintain case closed. I won't own a manual car even if it's for dash. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by Emmanuelv2012: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
But why limit ur self to automatic?? Theres no basis for the comparison, a good driver should be able to drive both.
Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by bobnatlo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
divinelove:

manual in 2018, u must be a cave man still using outdated automobile technology. abeg shift. only taxi riders n cave men like u use manual in 2018. manual is stress to drive n automatic is fun to drive

Guy forget the real fun in driving is in manual transmission

Better control of the car. That's when the car is like a baby in ur hands. U twisting anyway ma guy.
About the model just let me know d model of ur car and I'll let u know newer version than urs still in manual transmission

Toyota, Mazda, Ford, chevvy, Porsche, Honda Civic, Fiat, Golf, BMW etc are still offering 2018 manual transmission models jareee

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Drive Cars With Automatic Transmission Engines by ranktzy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's really surprising people who have driven manual cars are saying they use two legs for automatic cars. In a manual car, the left leg has always been for the clutch, & when you don't have any need for the clutch, the leg is dormant. While the right leg takes care of both brake & accelerator. So I'm still wondering how people use both legs to drive an automatic car, it's hilarious.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do U Spend On Your Car Monthly Or Annually / Is It Safe To Top-up Engine Oil When The Level Has Gone Low? / Any Issue With Honda Civic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.