Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos (40769 Views)

White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Angelanest: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is really getting out of hand. The Nigerian community in South Africa are mourning the loss of another citizen who was killed earlier today in the country. According to reports, the deceased simply identified as Chidi was killed by unknown attackers alleged to be Nigerians after storming his residence in South Africa on Tuesday, August 28th. 

The father of two beautiful children - was left dead in his bedroom after being killed as his whole apartment was ransacked by the assailants. 

Now, three Nigerians have been killed in the space of four days.

One was killed on Saturday, the other, on Sunday while the latest victim was killed today. 

Nigerians have been reported to be killing fellow countrymen in South Africa over business and gang/cult related issues.. Over eight Nigerians and counting, are believed to have been killed in the underground war. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/another-nigerian-man-chidi-killed-in-south-africa-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by sweetyme001(f): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alright!! The Federal govt should look into all these killings going on in south Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
What's my own....kill yourselves there.

Before the year end your number in South Africa will be drastically reduced.

Ndi Ara!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who they trouble these men

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by KingSatan: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See his Black Butt!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They (Flatinco's) are nothing but pencils in my Hands. cheesy cheesy

CHIDI down, Okechukwu Next cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by tstx(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Clears throat... Did i hear Chidi?

also why is it that it's only the Igbo's that are getting killed?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by amaniro: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Say no to Xenophobia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by amaniro: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See his Black Butt!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They (Flatinco's) are nothing but pencils in my Hands. cheesy cheesy
CHIDI down, Okechukwu Next cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Even Satan is tribalistics grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by KingSatan: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Say no to Xenophobia!

So this is how you appreciate me for creating a human like you.

Did you bother to read the post before commenting?

Or maybe you just heard of the word "Xenophobia"? Well, that is the meaning below.

Xenophobia is the fear and distrust of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.

Read and make corrections.

I love you Son

14 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by KingSatan: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:

cheesy

Even Satan is tribalistics grin

I have no tribal affiliation.

Just that this men from the South Eastern Part of Nigeria never cease to amaze me.

Whenever i send them on a mission, they execute without mistakes.

If i send them for fraud, it is always excellent.

I have sent them to Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, South Africa, Thailand, Nepal, India, etc.

They never Fail Me.

I love the Igbos

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by PVision2020(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is what happens when a region exalt money above morals. When illicit wealth qualifies you for the highest cheiftancy title in the land.
I hope elders of this region do something ASAP to stop this impending - self impose genocide.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I hope he wasn't sleep with a southy man wifey..

South Africans don't play with such thing..
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by amaniro: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

So this is how you appreciate me for creating a human like you.

Did you bother to read the post before commenting?

Or maybe you just heard of the word "Xenophobia"? Well, that is the meaning below.

Xenophobia is the fear and distrust of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.

Read and make corrections.

I love you Son

This my King satan ehn South Africans do this! these are xenophobic attacks by South Africas, they hate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by bedspread: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
What does it profit a Man to be on top of the world and lose his Soul ..

Drugs money
Illiuminati money
Yahoo Yahoo
Ritual money
Cultism of any sort
Illegal Money of any sort

Will Mar your Life and Land u in Hell Apartment..

The Real Wealth comes From JESUS CHRIST

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by KingSatan: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:

This my King satan ehn South Africans do this! these are xenophobic attacks by South Africas, they hate Nigerians.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But this one was done by Nigerians living in SA.

Recently they (Igbo's) have been killing themselves.

I think Same thing happened sometime ago in Italy.

But that was between Edo boys and now its the Igbos.

Its all cult related.

One thing i noticed when i went to SA is that they have a kind of Cartel (Within the Igbos's). And each have their Modus Operandi

15 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by EmirAbj: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is it by force to travel out of Nigeria, maybe by the time dey kill all of you finish una go return back home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Arda1000(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
I dont expect fg to do anything cause the people dieing are baifrans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Butterflyleo: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lefelendum people. They cannot even live in peace in a strange land then its in Biafra they want to live in peace?

Igbos are enemies of themselves

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Igbo hatred within is much

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by BastardMicheal: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
amaniro:
Say no to Xenophobia!
[/s]
Shatap and get out of here... xenophobia ko xylophone ni. It is flat.ties that are killing each other.

Kiss the truth

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by gurnam: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Say no to Xenophobia!

This is not Xenophobia unless you don’t kno the meaning of the word.

This is most likely Igbo on Igbo killing.

December would be brutal in the SE as they will trail one another to the villages

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Nukilia: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
When you kill your fellow brother, why won't the South Africans also kill you? Time for the SA government to tighten up security in that countr

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by AllahsPiggy: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
Shatap and get out of here... xenophobia ko xylophone ni. It is flat.ties that are killing each other.

Kiss the truth
[/s]
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by pointblank247(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! The Federal govt should look into all these killings going on in south Africa.
expecting a lifeless ........

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Xuga(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xg
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na wa for this people o!
This is just getting too much!

5 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by gaby(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is a full-blown drug war and self-induced xenophobia if there's anything like that.

Say no to making paper, called money at all cost or die trying.

It rarely ever ends well my people.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by FisifunKododada: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yeybowz are violence...like Benson and Hedges...

12 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Shortyy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
I still have one unanswered question..

Why do Nigerians go to South Africa?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release / Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.