Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos (40768 Views)

White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingSatan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But this one was done by Nigerians living in SA.

Recently they (Igbo's) have been killing themselves.

I think Same thing happened sometime ago in Italy.

But that was between Edo boys and now its the Igbos.

Its all cult related.

One thing i noticed when i went to SA is that they have a kind of Cartel (Within the Igbos's). And each have their Modus Operandi

The man was killed by unknown people meaning that the identity of the killers are not known.
Motive behind the attack remains a mystery. It’s wrong to assume that it was business or gang induced. It could’ve been done by robbers who came to rob him.

He may have been a victim of xenophobia as well.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by linkszelda: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
You guys ain't seen nothing yet. December is close this guys need to make the cash they'll come flaunt back home. It's most likely a clash of drug peddlers another group trespassed into the territory of another. Just hope it won't erupt in Johannesburg where the real igbo drug lords reside. The casualties will be more than this

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by bedspread: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
imran147:

Sharapp there you are also not clean nor perfect....u wan tell me u never steal or attach someone stuff with yours ?? Since u were born na everything unah go dey attach Jesus ...we Sabi unah people man

Bro I used to be a Sinner and a Terrible one but Today JESUS has Turned my Life Around...
and that's He is Willing to do for you..

Do yourself a lot of good to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST..
Ure blessed
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Oluwo1: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Say no to Xenophobia!
This is no Xenophobia, na Naija dey kill themselves over there
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by bedspread: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
ollah2:

So it's fake wealth non Jesus believers have? You dead brain folks amaze me

Any Wealth without JESUS CHRIST is Trash.. it's Robbery..
And you know what happens to Robbers when caught!
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by jaygogna(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Igbos sha.....
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by ollah2: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
bedspread:
Any Wealth without JESUS CHRIST is Trash.. it's Robbery..
And you know what happens to Robbers when caught!

I wonder the kind of mentality some of you have. Religious intolerance is really a very bad thing
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Harry00(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
WHY NIGERIANS WHY
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by koolaid87: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Set of reprobates

To hell with them

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by imran147(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2018
bedspread:

Bro I used to be a Sinner and a Terrible one but Today JESUS has Turned my Life Around...
and that's He is Willing to do for you..

Do yourself a lot of good to Surrender to JESUS CHRIST..
Ure blessed

Only One God is the saviour of here and hereafter

Peace
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Deji63: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerians need to be careful about their dealings and who they roll with.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by author1(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerians leave south africa na
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by GodwinGodon(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2018
whatever you do be upright... if not for ur life atleast for the sake of innocent people you will leave behind to suffer
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Kworopshun: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
this is how the average igbo man dies abroad. unexpectedly and naked. what a tribe.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by Chomy101: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Na waoo oh na so ds fine man with swag take go? Ds d end result of get rich quick. Rip
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by uncjay(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! The Federal govt should look into all these killings going on in south Africa.

Has the killings going on in Nigeria looked into yet??
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by frozen70(f): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
This my brothers, make una dey try cover una yansh for outside Nigeria small

If a foreigner kill una for outside Nigeria una go say na racism
But una dey kill una own brothers for another country

Wetin we go call this one ? Hatred or greed or witch hunting
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by kabillionaire(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2018
I thought there is xenophobia in South Africa, little did I know it's Nigerians doing their own. God have mercy.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos by divinevie(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Cultism/ gangsterism is evil.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.