Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (44459 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Mikeal09: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
That's a president full of life.
Lolz... I know what you mean, but I won't say it.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by TheUbermensch: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:
They should be ass-licking America, that's what Trump wants after all. The same bastard that said Africa is a shithole continent. May thunder fire him wherever he is.

Too much unnecessary emotion.

Isn't Africa a shithole?,
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by naijajobx: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by musicwriter(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2018
merahki:

I am happy about the radio/tv, really great news. Do you still do music?
God of my soul...Love, Nature, Creator of all, in me and of me....all that God...no labels. I do not know Odinani again, we have lost that connect with God, possibly forever cry
I like to say I am spiritual without being religious at all

I called you cos that person I mentioned you under seemed to want Africa to wake up. And yeah, my grouse was with the Kenyans and Nigerians who were over loving the way the president spoke

All good.

Yes, still doing music but writing the book meant I had to withdraw for a while. I believe I'll be recording a track or two before the end of the year. I'll be making a shift to a different type of sound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
mumu ... Did I write in American accent? Odeh.
Baba, I swear those guys are the daftest guys you'll find anywhere! Imagine asking why you didn't type in Hausa when we're clearly taking about "accent"! Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 1:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Franzinni:
dumbo who wasted school fees on this dimwit?. Hahaha you are still commenting in English... How shameful... Use Hausa Dan banza kawai
You too dull! We're talking about accent in the same language & you're asking why he isn't typing in Hausa! You no smart, I swear!
By the way, na America get English?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 1:05am On Aug 29, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
You my friend are a bloody m0ron.. the type of mor0n that other mor0ns look up to.

... I don't have time for mor0ns but I will speak a little sense into your reta.rded brain.

English is the official language of Nigeria.. nairaland rule clearly states; no other language allowed execpt English ... Yet this half brain nitwit is asking why I'm writing English?

Like seriously who the f.uck gave birth to stupid people like yourself?

If I'm your father, I would have traded you for a pair of Chinese flip flop for being too stupiid. At least I will know it's not a wasted effort.
Pls stop insulting mor0ns by comparing that airhead with mor0ns! The guy dense no be small!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2018
TEYA:

Kenyans are criticising their president for twisting his tongue trying to sound American and people like you are hailing him for doing so. Lol Funny Nigerians.
Point of correction: It is not Nigerian; it is a biafrat who is still bitter about Ebelemi's loss in 2015 & has since vowed to antagonise the president in whatever way it can!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Franzinni:
you too slow to have a mention but I'll gladly fhuck off... You are too intellectually boring... I need a challenge bruh.angulu
This one sef dey claim intellectual! Wonders shall never end!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by famosh: 1:25am On Aug 29, 2018
aremuforlife:
Nairaland is now becoming more irritating day by day, why using this medium as a channel of hatred and tribalism. We have start applicating others country leaders over ours.
We are Africa's and we should appreciate that and believe in who we are.

Bro, truth is this app is actually now full of enslaved, irrelevant, unintelligent & extremely deluded things of gorilla descent from a certain landlocked region in our country!
These people are still so pained & bitter about the loss of a man they supported in 2015 even when the man himself & his people have moved on, & that's why you see them spewing hate & bitterness towards the president, his party, his tribe, his religion & even Nigeria at large! If you notice, the comments with the highest number of likes & shares are the ones usually against the president, his tribe, religion or party! But when you however decide to return the hatred, they begin to get unnecessarily emotional!
The good thing is the noise & power of these people end on the internet; they're irrelevant outside the internet!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by ahmEenu(m): 2:49am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=czarina post=70691387]Inferiority complex at its peak! Talk about colonial mentality. YEA . FAKING AN ACCENT MEANS HE ISNT REAL. WHAT THE EFF DOES HIS ACCENT HAVE TO DO WITH RULING....THE PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA THAT WAS COLONISE BY THE SO CALLED U.S.A, (GORGE WEAH) DOESNT SPEAK LIKE DIS

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
famosh:

This one sef dey claim intellectual! Wonders shall never end!
run along child
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2018
TEYA:

He is about to win another election, you will wail for four more years. I laugh so hard.
i don't care anymore you all can make it a family or religious business... I am still fine however it goes... ZoneB
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by TEYA: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Franzinni:
i don't care anymore you all can make it a family or religious business... I am still fine however it goes... ZoneB
If you didn't care you won't be here whining, flathėad!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by wingmanII: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2018
goslowgoslow:

English is not my language I learnt it morover not everybody on this platform understand my language if I write it. I am so ashamed of all of you praising somebody because he has American accent. Can Americans speak your own language with your own accent? Colonial mentality you don be slave man before dem don release you now but u never release yourself!

Grand delusion. Why should they speak your language? What do you have to offer? You depend on them for almost everything, so you must learn and master their language.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Realname: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.

You talk like a tout

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2018
ashacot:
So having American Accent now means good leadership.

AFRICA WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
it's me, pls check my profile
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Fitbillionairep: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2018
uuzba:

Ha
Chief
Ment

Hamerican HAGZENT is now at back of your tongue.

Black Americans cuss Whites because of slavery and racism.
You, you are a Nigerian. Never a slave, never faced racism. Which one concern you with cussing white people as fuckers?
peasants like you wey never comot from village dey smell mouth here. when you travel then you will know that very black negoro nigger faces racicism
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by czarina(f): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=ahmEenu post=70704363][/quote] Exactly! All in the name of getting a nod of approval from Trump

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by GetCofOProperty: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2018

Lol... Kudos to the guy. Repping Kenyans. grin
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by dreamangel: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
i did not see those kenyans abusing there president, Nigerians take Note

Wrong, they did. Check the savage person who said Uhuru is always drunk and only spoke well because he had no alcohol to drink in the White house.

They call him a drug addict you know.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
TEYA:

If you didn't care you won't be here whining, flathėad!
okay cowhead
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by chineloSA(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Favor99:
Smh inferiority complex at its peak. African accent is beautiful. Colonialists just pushing their agendas
telling us everything African is bad and that we should embrace anything western including accent
@chineloSA
@genbuhari
@rossikki

Come see inferiority complex and foolishness

God our people need help.
What’s wrong with your accent? There’s nothing wrong with your accent my African people.
It’s white people at the very top that have agendas to break you down and make you feel inferior about yourselves.

We still have a long way to go with Africans. They are completely subjugated sometime in the absence of white people undecided undecided
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Grahamjnr(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
meolaniyi:
i did not see those kenyans abusing there president, Nigerians take Note
That's because their president isn't LIFELESS!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by abbiboy: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70696227:
What kind of wack journalism is this?!
Foolishness @ its peak!
U re seriously pained... grin grin
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by ahmEenu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
Exactly! All in the name of getting a nod of approval from Trump
YEA U KNOW KENYATTA AND SOME NAIRALANDERS THINK DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD... KENYATTA IS AN ASS LICKER.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2018
So true . instead of Kenyatta insisting on speaking in his native language he is instead taking pride in perfecting how to speak english with American accent. angry
Favor99:
Smh inferiority complex at its peak. African accent is beautiful. Colonialists just pushing their agendas
telling us everything African is bad and that we should embrace anything western including accent
@chineloSA
@genbuhari
@rossikki

Come see inferiority complex and foolishness

God our people need help.
What’s wrong with your accent? There’s nothing wrong with your accent my African people.
It’s white people at the very top that have agendas to break you down and make you feel inferior about yourselves.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Favor99(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2018
GenBuhari:
So true . instead of Kenyatta insisting on speaking in his native language he is instead taking pride in perfecting how to speak english with American accent. angry
Yea it’s ridiculous that a whole president will bring himself down like that. And people are cheering him for it to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.