Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike (11859 Views)

Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions / Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by folly22(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zico5:
APC is gone in Osun state. We shall never see evil Aregbese again
Àmín o
Only those involved will know how it feels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by gurunlocker: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zombies were rejoicing and hailing him when they news of 1 month full payment came out few weeks ago, forgetting he is owing them 34 months (Almost 3 years) half salary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Shukazu: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
But APC supporters club will carry Fayoshe matter for Head?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by zoedew: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state. God almighty will save us from them. Olorun Agba agbara lowo won ooooooo.

If the above is true Governor Abdurauf Adesoji Aregbesola appears set to be booed out of office!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by chukwutope: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
All the money in the world in the form of oil for the entire country to live prosperously. Yet, some live in abject poverty and some senators and pastors are driving around in RR.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Pat081: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
lordempire:
In a meeting held by the labour which includes NLC and TUC Osun State Chapter, the resolution was to embark on a 3-day warning strike starting tomorrow Wednesday 29th August, 2018.

The workers union bemoaned how much torture they have suffered from the Aregbesola-led Osun government who owes them 34 months of half-salary.

Earlier during the week, the health workers in the state which excluded doctors had gone on a warning strike aswell.

Also of note is the additional 6 months of no salary being owed the Resident doctors working at the Lautech Teaching Hospital, Osogbo. The tertiary institutions in Osun state are also on strike.

Today makes it about 25 days to the next gubernatorial election.
AREGBESOLA HAS INDEED FAILED WORKERS.
this NLC and TUC re d most useless body i knw of wot of d arrears of d useless promotion dat dey do to dia workers??D man do promotion two months to election and some useless worker in dat state will still vote 4 APC in dat state ooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Pat081: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
lordempire:
In a meeting held by the labour which includes NLC and TUC Osun State Chapter, the resolution was to embark on a 3-day warning strike starting tomorrow Wednesday 29th August, 2018.

The workers union bemoaned how much torture they have suffered from the Aregbesola-led Osun government who owes them 34 months of half-salary.

Earlier during the week, the health workers in the state which excluded doctors had gone on a warning strike aswell.

Also of note is the additional 6 months of no salary being owed the Resf[color=#990000][/color]ident doctors working at the Lautech Teaching Hospital, Osogbo. The tertiary institutions in Osun state are also on strike.

Today makes it about 25 days to the next gubernatorial election.
AREGBESOLA HAS INDEED FAILED WORKERS.
this NLC and TUC re d most useless body i knw of wot of d arrears of d useless promotion dat dey do to dia workers??D man do promotion two months to election and some useless worker in dat state will still vote 4 APC in dat state ooooo
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Pat081: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
somtochukwu367:
Buhari is a big fool
is u dat is fool nt PMB, do you know how much he gv to some states to pay dia workers? inform of bll out ?nt only APC States oooo both APC and PDP states ask anybody, so please next time u re comments please comment with ur brain sir or madam
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
una get mind o,u mean u guys have been going to work for 6 months without pay, them tie my leg,,,,, I go run one time,some people nor know say biz better pass this slavery certificate jobs ,I go to work for fun,I rely on my biz,which I started with only 100 k,I make more money from my biz when compared with my job as a public servant,them tie my leg ,,so many options them put gate for lybia ,am a survival where people go and don't make it na there I dey like shuk my head and god has indeed been faithful ,how them come take they feed

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by peeps4u: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
zoedew:

If the above is true Governor Abdurauf Adesoji Aregbesola appears set to be booed out of office!

All he stated are true except the LAUTECH which just suspended the strike today for the students to finish their exams.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by bossrillboss: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
The truth is Ogbeni ole Aregbe has failed in osun state bt my problem is with the voters,u can nt blve dat pple r still campaigning for this same party saying dat is still d best for the state just becos of two mudus of rice,d painful part of all dis shit is dat frm my own view no opposition in osun state.d thng na work ova for Apc plus dia power of rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by millhouse: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2018
U wount see efcc going to Osun to freeze accounts ooo.. a state that received bail out funds . But if it’s rivers or benue , Magu will be jumping up and down like say him na cars carry member of apc

5 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by donqx: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Omotoyosi98(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Osun indigenes who hasn't collected their PVC's,kindly do that...I am begging u in d name of the dead workers who didn't live to eat from their fruit of their labour...Don't let Gboyega or is it ileriebi(promise of hunger) he calls himself sniff that sit not to talk of sitting on it...APC has made us suffer enough in Osun most especially the workers,can you imagine such outrageous salary he owe the worker...let see what Oshomole will say about the bail out this fool has been collecting since 2015 without paying full salary...infact the education system in Osun has crumbled,the economy is bad...all he knw how to do is showoff by building non-standard roads and schools,I don't know the school he graduated from as an engineer.No way for APC in Osun again,except they want to do what they did in Ekiti and which they don't know how to do...we say no Gboyega Akintola(ilerilangba)

5 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by donqx: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2018
ohhh
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Omotoyosi98(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2018
I totally agree with you my brother,the labour leaders didn't know what they into until they began to feel the heat of everyday curse of workers...as u have rightly said,there are still asslicking,foolish,useless and dumb workers that are determined to vote for APC aspirant(the man that sold the idea of half salary to mr governor).
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by bareal(m): 1:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Pat081:
is u dat is fool nt PMB, do you know how much he gv to some states to pay dia workers? inform of bll out ?nt only APC States oooo both APC and PDP states ask anybody, so please next time u re comments please comment with ur brain sir or madam

And what did he do about it? Knowing that they are gradually rubbishing his government.
He's too dull for my liking, that's the honest truth. He's been so lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Aregbe ...
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Aregbesola is not just owing workers salaries, but has also has succeeded in polarizing the state along religious lines; in emptying the treasury of the state with his cohorts from Lagos state; in bastardizing primary, secondary and tertiary education in the state; in paralyzing economic activities in the state while putting a load of taxation on the people (workers and artisans alike); in turning the state into a smart family business venture, and so on; just a tip of who Aregbe is.

And, I bet it, except the forthcoming election is rigged, nothing is going to come out of the APC in the state, because as of this material time, there is even crisis in the party due to imposition and influence from certain leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by debaj10: 3:25am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70699667:
Matters arising
lol
ur funi! cheesy
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15am On Aug 29, 2018
debaj10:
lol

ur funi! cheesy
You are funny!
Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by beetruth: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2018
The TUC and NLC of this state are bunch of wicked full of lies, selfish beings. Why wait till less than a month to election? Guess they are looking for a last minute buy out before election at the detriment of the poor masses. Or what do we call this foolishness. They closed their eyes and selfishly allow a government to owe workers their pay for over 17MONTHS? I wonder how they all survived. Not even with the inflation and higher cost of living since APC took over the Federal.
No wonder the state was rated 29th in the last waec. Not only did the govt toy with the workers lives but the whole people of the state. Future looking quite dim already.

Posterity will surely judge.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Ekitiparapo(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
APC is doomed in osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Buffalowings3(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Zico5:
APC is gone in Osun state. We shall never see evil Aregbese again

Amen

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Hismajesty028: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2018
am surprised people are just speaking up now....have always been reading comments of people commending Aregbesola in some earlier thread on here..just surprised majority are complaining...some are just blinded by aregbe lies all over the years..he's nothing but a failure in osun state..he's a dictator..feared by everyone...98%of his so called project was just focused in the state capital with billions of debt on osun...still owing the workers lots of month salary...all institution are no more functioning during the reign of aregbe...lautech among others...we are tired of APC propaganda...they are full of deceit

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Taoking: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Osun NLC is a dog with no teeth, a Lion with no claws and a Union with no focus! ☹�

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by BeijinDossier: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Deomelo it is your state we are talking about here. Please come and say something. cheesy

Johnnyessence:
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state. God almighty will save us from them. Olorun Agba agbara lowo won ooooooo.

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Deomelo it is your state we are talking about here. Please come and say something. cheesy

deomelo is a Lagosian and not a osun based residence. he only copied what the P.A of the osun state governor posted on his facebook page or twitter page here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by ifko: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Pat081:
it s not their fault, its either u comply or Aregbe kill you, hope u know that the reason Osun state Doctors are own 20 months is because they initially refused half salary from the useless He goat called Governor

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike by Pat081: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
ifko:

it s not their fault, its either u comply or Aregbe kill you, hope u know that the reason Osun state Doctors are own 20 months is because they initially refused half salary from the useless He goat called Governor
U re right ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail / Court Remands Chima Igwe, Ex-DG Of FIIRO For Certificate Fraud / APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.