Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (50192 Views)

Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by allcomage: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is deafitalbe. He is so empty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Freetech: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
The same guy Ipob claimed is secretly working for Buhari?

How confused can this developer/PDP be. You mean FG turned against the person secretly working for PMB to become finance minister?

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by dyangprof(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
apikipiki1:
Wetin I won talk sef?

let me suggest waiting you won talk

"LlIFELESS"........

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Me I no wan talk o, because EFCC dey monitor me, but all I know is that Buhari is lifeless and he must go
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by uwajeh(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
What kind of irresponsibility is this?!! I passed that area this morning and the "remove" signs placed on those posters was pasted by the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) which likely means that they didn't pay the requisite dues.

APCON is not a government body rather it is the regulatory body for advertising practitioners just like you have NBA for lawyers, NMA for doctors, ICAN & ANAN for accountants and so on. What on earth has that got to do with govt or APC and PDP?!!

Most of these things are just a google search away but then it's obvious you already made up your mind to spin a tale.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by demoBaba: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
mjbaba:
Sensationalism at its best. Which one is FG? There are several presidential posters in Abuja. Atiku, Dankwambo etc. Why was only his own defaced? He who is the least threat of them all. Obviously he didn't do the needful before putting up the posters. There are agencies in charge of all this and he must comply to whatever they require

Thanks jare, tell them once again.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Platony(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Holadokun:
Make God just Reboot Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by pointstores(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
These country is a jungle nothing like right or good governance nobody cares we have all be poisoned with hate except few

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by figurine: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trackrec:
As the 2019 elections draw near, it won't be shocking to see all manners of political manoeuvres and schemes by political parties. The goal is to remain relevant in the spotlight of events leading to the Elections in 2019. One would have thought that the dominant political parties (APC and PDP) will demonstrate a certain level of confidence, trusting in their strategy to win the day and probably, be unconcerned about the campaign efforts of the new generation political parties like the YPP.

Earlier today, the campaign boards/posters of YPP's Presidential Candidate, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu in Abuja were defaced by a government agency calling for their removal. Information from YPP's campaign group explains that the "necessary clearance were obtained" in line with standard procedures.

It appears YPP is doing something right and the stock of "aggrieved" politicians from other parties are fighting hard to drown their voices.

https://twitter.com/kimsonational/status/1034458692488441856

Mynd44

Scam!!! This is an attempt to give the impression that the FG led APC is against Kingsley Mughalu after the report that they had hired him to work for APC underground.

I’m beginning to believe this story more, and the fact that Red Media are also working for him

The aim is to ensure that the votes of the Nigerians that are fed up with PMB doesn’t go to the opposition and secondly for him to divide a lot of southern votes

Knowing fully well that PMBs core supporters will always vote him even if he is on his sick bed

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just try and put ur poster as Governor of Lagos state and see amobode will do to u. It’s a territorial thing bt definitely wrong and senseless.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by figurine: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Freetech:
The same guy Ipob claimed is secretly working for Buhari?

How confused can this developer/PDP be. You mean FG turned against the person secretly working for PMB to become finance minister?

Scam!!! This is an attempt to give the impression that the FG led APC is against Kingsley Mughalu after the report that they had hired him to work for APC underground.

I’m beginning to believe this story more, and the fact that Red Media are also working for him

The aim is to ensure that the votes of the Nigerians that are fed up with PMB doesn’t go to the opposition and secondly for him to divide a lot of southern votes

Knowing fully well that PMBs core supporters will always vote him even if he is on his sick bed
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by demoBaba: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
uwajeh:
What kind of irresponsibility is this?!! I passed that area this morning and the "remove" signs placed on those posters was pasted by the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) which likely means that they didn't pay the requisite dues.

APCON is not a government body rather it is the regulatory body for advertising practitioners just like you have NBA for lawyers, NMA for doctors, ICAN & ANAN for accountants and so on. What on earth has that got to do with govt or APC and PDP?!!

Most of these things are just a google search away but then it's obvious you already made up your mind to spin a tale.

Thanks jare, Op has successful confused his fellow mumu here. Everything is APC

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
mjbaba:
Sensationalism at its best. Which one is FG? There are several presidential posters in Abuja. Atiku, Dankwambo etc. Why was only his own defaced? He who is the least threat of them all. Obviously he didn't do the needful before putting up the posters. There are agencies in charge of all this and he must comply to whatever they require
God bless you sir
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by CRANEO92: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
That will be a better idea
cosmatika:
How I wish Sowore and Fela Durotoye will put their weight behind Kingsley Moghalu. He'll definitely give PDP and the Dullard a good run for their corrupt and stolen money. God punish Buhari, insha Allah, Amin
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buharimustgo:
'I am a Reformed Democrat'

Buhari and his men think they are still in 1984.

Prof Kingsley Moghalu' pictures are threat to National Security.

Una never see,one chance government.
It should be other way round if you would asked me, have you ever think of their popularity? Meanwhile between OMOYELE and MOGHALU omoyele is far more popular than maghalu, Sowore has hold lots of town hall meeting both home and in diaspora what town hall meeting has moghalu conduct none?

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trackrec:
As the 2019 elections draw near, it won't be shocking to see all manners of political manoeuvres and schemes by political parties. The goal is to remain relevant in the spotlight of events leading to the Elections in 2019. One would have thought that the dominant political parties (APC and PDP) will demonstrate a certain level of confidence, trusting in their strategy to win the day and probably, be unconcerned about the campaign efforts of the new generation political parties like the YPP.

Earlier today, the campaign boards/posters of YPP's Presidential Candidate, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu in Abuja were defaced by a government agency calling for their removal. Information from YPP's campaign group explains that the "necessary clearance were obtained" in line with standard procedures.

It appears YPP is doing something right and the stock of "aggrieved" politicians from other parties are fighting hard to drown their voices.

Is it time for campaign already?
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by patosky3310(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
This action reminded me of what happened in my school's SUG election back in the days.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by CRANEO92: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Omo many things go format oooooooooo....even your name go change
Platony:

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
hope our youths look beyond tribe and vote in the right person.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Don't be deceived!
They did this to counter this exclusive

https://www.nairaland.com/4701781/exclusive-moghalu-kingsley-secretly-working
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
figurine:

What’s scam Oga?
What exactly are you talking about
See the post below and cure your ignorance
uwajeh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
agabaI23:
Don't be deceived!
They did this to counter this exclusive

https://www.nairaland.com/4701781/exclusive-moghalu-kingsley-secretly-working
Cry me a river
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by hakm5: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
mjbaba:

You are very sensible. Unlike bunch of fools here

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Atigba: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kingsley is the only qualified candidate to rule Nigeria presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Splashme: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
obi4eze:
What of Buhari's own that I've been seeing around Airport Road and Central Area?
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
I knew this was a lie as usual.its a planned attempt to discredit buhari and paint him in bad light.after the early morning lie that muoghalu is an apc mole,they have floated another.commonsense shows that if buhari wants to remove any poster,it will be that of pdp.finally,going by our laws,pasting of posters now and other electoral campaigning are illegal.its not yet time.up buhariiiii
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by fruitfulhands: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hes doing something right so now hes being attacked!
Moghalu for President in 2019!
Has a sound grasp of the issues affecting Nigeria.
www.Timetobuildanation.com
#itstime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Butterflyleo: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
fruitfulhands:
Hes doing something right so now hes being attacked!
Moghalu for President in 2019!
Has a sound grasp of the issues affecting Nigeria.
www.Timetobuildanation.com
#itstime

Despite reading this below you still typed this poo.

uwajeh:

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

It should be other way round if you would asked me, have you ever think of their popularity? Meanwhile between OMOYELE and MOGHALU omoyele is far more popular than maghalu, Sowore has hold lots of town hall meeting both home and in diaspora what town hall meeting has moghalu conduct none?

Please Do not compare tout Omoyele and an accomplished Prof Mohnalu. Abegggg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by DealZnaija: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trackrec:

YPP's campaign group and Kingsley Moghalu are doing the WRONG THING!!! INEC has not flagged off electioneering campaigns. What they are doing is UNLAWFUL! You people should stop applauding illegality!

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by daleehat: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
obi4eze:
What of Buhari's own that I've been seeing around Airport Road and Central Area?

we have seen Jonathan own in their millions when he was also the President so what's ur problem??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.