Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (50201 Views)

Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Lomprico2: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Freetech:
The same guy Ipob claimed is secretly working for Buhari?

How confused can this developer/PDP be. You mean FG turned against the person secretly working for PMB to become finance minister?

So its pdp or ipob that defaced the posters abi?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by valx2: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sai Lifeless!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Butterflyleo: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trackrec:
As the 2019 elections draw near, it won't be shocking to see all manners of political manoeuvres and schemes by political parties. The goal is to remain relevant in the spotlight of events leading to the Elections in 2019. One would have thought that the dominant political parties (APC and PDP) will demonstrate a certain level of confidence, trusting in their strategy to win the day and probably, be unconcerned about the campaign efforts of the new generation political parties like the YPP.

Earlier today, the campaign boards/posters of YPP's Presidential Candidate, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu in Abuja were defaced by a government agency calling for their removal. Information from YPP's campaign group explains that the "necessary clearance were obtained" in line with standard procedures.

It appears YPP is doing something right and the stock of "aggrieved" politicians from other parties are fighting hard to drown their voices.

https://twitter.com/kimsonational/status/1034458692488441856

Mynd44 , OP change the title of this thread please. There is absolutely no proof that the Presidency ordered for the removal of his poster.

A nairalander observed the exercise and said the below.

uwajeh:
What kind of irresponsibility is this?!! I passed that area this morning and the "remove" signs placed on those posters was pasted by the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) which likely means that they didn't pay the requisite dues.

APCON is not a government body rather it is the regulatory body for advertising practitioners just like you have NBA for lawyers, NMA for doctors, ICAN & ANAN for accountants and so on. What on earth has that got to do with govt or APC and PDP?!!

Most of these things are just a google search away but then it's obvious you already made up your mind to spin a tale.

As you can see, this had nothing to do with the presidency. I think Nairaland should not be too hasty to push topics to front page until proof is ascertained.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Algaddaf: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sai Baba. ..
Bleep u ! Mental President Trump

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by OttHin: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TheFreeOne:

Buhari to come for debate

E be like say you wan kuku kill Buhari be dat o. cheesy

He will never attend a debate and neither will his party encourage him to do so cos he'll end up disgracing himself.

grin grin grin grin
#lifeless

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Akolawole(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Debate must hold this time around. I want to see how Chidi Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and Omoyele Sowore will disgrace Buhari with fresh ideas. #BuhariMustDebate #NoPass

Is Buhari the only one contesting against these kids?

The only place these guys can beat Buhari is on social media.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by OttHin: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
allcomage:
Buhari is deafitalbe. He is so empty.
grin
Descendant of Buhari the Lifeless spotted....
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Masterclass32: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
The lifeless terrorist is at it again.

Tyranny personified.

Well, whatever he does, he's going to be booted out next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by frowland(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
mjbaba:
Sensationalism at its best. Which one is FG? There are several presidential posters in Abuja. Atiku, Dankwambo etc. Why was only his own defaced? He who is the least threat of them all. Obviously he didn't do the needful before putting up the posters. There are agencies in charge of all this and he must comply to whatever they require

That is an advertisement board. Its different from that paper ones sticked all over the place. Use your head sometimes. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just cut the sentimental crap.

Even in Lagos, LASAA(Lagos State Advert and Signage Agency) will deface your billboards and issue you contravention notice if you didn't follow the proper procedures for billboard adverts.

If his campaign organization actually followed the laid down procedures, let him avail the public of evidences of clearance sought and payment(s) made.

Enough of all these sentimental reportage by Shaku shaku reporters of Nairaland.

I had to take a break from some activities to correct the wrong notion. cheesy

Back to intimate business grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Printerscanner: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
cosmatika:
How I wish Sowore and Fela Durotoye will put their weight behind Kingsley Moghalu. He'll definitely give PDP and the Dullard a good run for their corrupt and stolen money. God punish Buhari, insha Allah, Amin

You will all vote. But, we shall count the votes and announce the result. Use your head, the election is already won and lost. Sai Baba.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by tunjijones(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Did u guys not read in an earlier trend that this man has been talked to by apc to support them. I think he has agreed.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Mozkunzult22: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
ivandragon:
it might have to do with the fact that officially, campaigns for 2019 elections haven't started...
time table is out.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Akolawole:

Is Buhari the only one contesting against these kids?

The only place these guys can beat Buhari is on social media.

Let the debate hold, period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fineman87:

Please Do not compare tout Omoyele and an accomplished Prof Mohnalu. Abegggg.
How is he a tout if I may ask?
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Smarkie: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
who ll save nigeria 4rm this lifeless dullard

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by peterphd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ghen ghen ghen!!!

[img]https://media1./images/251417f63dd37c3ab267e5d04d4ac59a/tenor.gif[/img]
Meme and gif king of nairaland

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by ivandragon: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mozkunzult22:
time table is out.

yes.

but if my memory serves me right, presidential campaigns are not supposed to start until Nov. or DEC. 2018...
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by mixter(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
cosmatika:
How I wish Sowore and Fela Durotoye will put their weight behind Kingsley Moghalu. He'll definitely give PDP and the Dullard a good run for their corrupt and stolen money. God punish Buhari, insha Allah, Amin
Very True. I couldn't agree more with you .
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by keneck1: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
cosmatika:
baleful and hatefu.l sorry man
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
He's one of the few people I would rather vote for. He needs to team up with others especially younger people and new generation politicians for wider reach and a more robust campaign.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
cosmatika:

moghalu can't even win any state in the SE, talk more of Yoruba land n Hausa land.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by vicmela(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Moghalu is the best candidate so far, we don't want recycled ppl again. Let us take fresh food
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by vicmela(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

moghalu can't even win any state in the SE, talk more of Yoruba land n Hausa land.
just dey there dey talk it will happen like movie for ur eyes. Better join the new team to bring this country out from the hands of the ppl that are taking the lion share n give us peanut. Kingsley Moghalu is the best option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
vicmela:
just dey there dey talk it will happen like movie for ur eyes. Better join the new team to bring this country out from the hands of the ppl that are taking the lion share n give us peanut. Kingsley Moghalu is the best option.

He's ur best.

Politics doesn't work like thAt.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Pat081: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thank God is nt PDP own because if is PDP some useless fans of uncle Bukola Saraki and Atiku will not nt us hv rest
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by Patrioticooduan: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shawnnn01:
It will never be well with your your entire tribe, in addition to your unborn generation. So two westerner should put their agenda on hold to help a foolish igbo consolidate his own agenda.

I repeat may it never be well with your entire tribe once again. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by ManTiger(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
cosmatika:

Moghalu has nothing to offer, he is very dull, watch his interview with Falz.
Re: FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja by lookingfly: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
englishmart:
This administration is a perfect illustration of autocratic democracy. Doesn't the constitution make provision for every interested eligible citizen to contest for electoral positions?
Why does Buhari keep embarrassing us. ?

Hey, no disturb me o, allow me talk my mind, jare.
Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted.
I'm sharpening my PVC for 2019
which PVC you De sharpen, elections wey APC done rig already...... I just pity Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.