Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (97790 Views)

Ladies throw their Bra at Davido During Performance on Stage (Pictures) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
frankotele:
SORRY O, BUT AR U STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL?
No
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
shocked
Na only you i go dey follow follow... kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Vado(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ytea:
That guy on green shirt tho...
It's all for formality and documentation, make another "Kemi Saga" no start in 25 years.

Thought i was the only one who noticed. That guy in green was deek riding way too much

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
shocked
my QUINTESSENTIAL AFRICAN BEAUTY kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
I tell you,he won't go to camp talkless of ppa,who is he fooling?
FINE GEH WITH BEAUTIFUL CORN ROWS... VERY SIMPLE LOOKING AS YOUR NAME IMPLIES kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
I tell you,he won't go to camp talkless of ppa,who is he fooling?
FINE GEH WITH BEAUTIFUL CORN ROWS... VERY SIMPLE LOOKING AS YOUR MONIKER IMPLIES kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
tamethem:

Zamfara
And besides my niece Chioma doesn't need a rival.

Thanks
E see gan ni

grin
zamfara? ok e she!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Only on Nigeria u can do ur breaking of law

Dont try it else where o

Very correct bro
We respect laws in other climes.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
With dat mindset of urs?
i doubt
FINE GEH, NA ME DEY RUSH YOU grin
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
nelronaldo:
Lake Chad
Wickeddd!!! Tnx sha
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
dammieco:

Seriously?
What are u thinking? I only asked an innocent question.i'm not even serving yet...aaannd yes i didn't read the post.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You wan redeploy? cheesy
No sir.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
shocked
natural beauty kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
GoggleB:
Political ambition in future.. If you know you know
Exactly, which is why he had to do the needful incase haters start digging.

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
ladygudhead:
Which state plz.
Are you expecting Davido to be serving in Zamfara
if not Lagos
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Prechy08:

Please read again, there is no harm in trying
sir i cannor reed o. i nor go sch strong o. mek u jos tele me puleez na.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Something tells me this dude wants to go into politics in future just like his uncle after his music career finally quench,so as to avoid problems for himself he's doing the needful..smart guy
Sense wee not kee you cheesy.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Ashley86400: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Davido has never looked so unserious as he is here. . .
The N19,800 allawee earners are taking selfies with his sideview. . .while he's just there to tick the attendance box cause his shadow couldn't come to do it for him. . . undecided
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
shocked
Will you marry me? grin
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Jabarzee:

Are you expecting Davido to be serving in Zamfara

if not Lagos
abi o. i was surprised that the state was'nt mentioned like other corper but only pictures(thats why i had to ask). I did not read the post though.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??
you wan dey give am toto fvck?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by xtravanganza: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2018
thesicilian:
Yeah. Those without the means usually have all the best ideas.
you are right. when hunger hit you, your brain will work better

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Davido is one of the most approachable niggas you can ever meet.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by xtravanganza: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2018
millionboi:
stress and security nko
it can be easily arranged with Nysc to promote service and also APC government
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by xtravanganza: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2018
millionboi:
stress and security nko
it can be easily arranged with Nysc to promote service and also APC government
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2018
ladygudhead:
Wickeddd!!! Tnx sha
Oya sorry. Only because you are in my City.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2018
nelronaldo:

Oya sorry. Only because you are in my City.
Apology accepted! oh your city cast for light sha lol...they were starving me of light i had to run, i hope it's better when i return.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Abimbola007(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??
Don't worry, he will but he won't have your time
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2018
E no go go CDS one day. Na frm obodo oyinbo e go dey dey do clearance.
I'm sure he's doing this jst 2 pls his dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.