Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian (51126 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by babzlim(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
front4line:

I have empirical facts which shows that "sai Baba" is a powerful tool. Over 70% of igbo always have bad dreams when they hear "sai Baba". 90% of igbo men have been diagnosed with severe depression and psychological trauma due to exposure to "sai Baba". Over the last 3 years, 50% of Igbo morons have had heart attack from hearing the slogan "sai Baba". Finally, over 75% of ipobian women between the age of 25 to 60 have had unstoppable mensural discharge for at least 6 months in a year over the last 3 years because they overheard the slogan "sai Baba"
Buhari/Osinbajo all the way.
Sai baba!

I can't Laugh ooo.... Make we Igbo's no finally kill una... I beg don't kill ur self u hear.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by agrovick(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2018
We should all continue with the negative image we are projecting to the world, this is just the start
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by TheKingIsHere: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Jonathan:

Senseless blind reports...

How's the lady white?

The lady is white. Likely spanish.

Go and watch the video on Twitter.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by TheKingIsHere: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2018
famosh:

I'm telling you! All they know how to do is to carry their large flat heads all around the world peddling drugs shamelessly & claiming they're developing the world while their own cursed land is full of dirt & mud! Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia & India should execute those things faster than they're already doing!

FisifunKododada:
I blame the yeabowz for ruining Nigeria's reputation with their violence, murders and drug peddling in foreign countries.

fk001:
Na Igbo cause am

They have already tarnished our image in the eyes of the world angry angry

EvilMetahuman:
naaaa I'm sure she asked for his name and he mentioned okoro grin

All of you blaming Igbo's are dumb.

Hope you know that's UK and UK is mostly occupied by Yoruba's not Igbo's. So going by your logic , she is running away because of the evil Yoruba's has caused in the UK. undecided

PS: I am not Igbo but I stand for the truth.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by TheKingIsHere: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2018
adegeye38:

So its buhari's fault that 180 million nigerians are scammers and fraudsters and also corrupt

How can 180m people be scammers? Are you daft?
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by kuboy: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2018
maybe she is afraid of skull miners an he no he's an afonga
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by UncleJudax(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I don't think it Nigerian she's afraid off, it's him being a Nigerian. I won't blame her thou undecided
People are scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. How many foreigners do you see in Nigeria as Tourists? They would rather go to Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda

Naija don cast...we wey de Europe de am Wella

If you advise people not to do crime, dem go say you be bad belle. Na all of us go suffer am
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Francopol(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
dnt blame de lady... dat lifeless idiot at Aso rock Don cast 9ja!
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by omoelerin1: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
gaby:
Lol..oturugbeke...

Na so one Australian author read my book finish come leave me very fine review. She come send me dm say something for my book upset am.

Ah ah...what could that be...?

E say na the story about 419 because she remember how one of her family members lose her life savings to one of my countrymen.

Na im i tell her make she no vex o say na the campaign to change the narrative we dey so.

Our country name don turn exhibit.

My story is in my siggy.
You are among those who turned the name of the country to exhibit. Am I wrong? If not the karma that caught you, you wouldn't have turned to a campaigner for change now.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by gaby(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
omoelerin1:
You are among those who turned the name of the country to exhibit. Am I wrong? If not the karma that caught you, you wouldn't have turned to a campaigner for change now.

Hehehe...you are still kissing my ass up and down? Wonderful...at least someone like you now know the meaning of Karma all thanks to my story on my signature. Very impressed.

No you aren't wrong at all...
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by omoelerin1: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Amaureen:
AND YOU THAT BORROWED 10mb TO TYPE ALL THESE THINGS WITH YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED DICK, HAVE UR GENERATIONS GOTTEN TO HALF WHERE IGBOS HAVE REACHED.
Where have Igbo reached that no one has ever reached? Delusional.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by MrMacinterchi1: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
phemsie:
OP U can lie O.
Were U there?
Check out the video. Not a lie.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by samchuks1991(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Almaigaa post=70704904]See wetin Ibo's cause this Country. Their Criminal attitudes abroad has brought us shame and hate.
you must be very stupid
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Pontaboki: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Do you also blame them for Bokoharam and Skull mining?

FisifunKododada:
I blame the yeabowz for ruining Nigeria's reputation with their violence, murders and drug peddling in foreign countries.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by AreaFada2: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708066:
Una see wetin those bad Nigerians in the diaspora dey cause?!
Look 419 scam is largely perpetrated from Nigeria. Your Buhari came to London to call Nigerian youth lazy & uneducated (a man who cannot present his WAEC certificate talking o) and called Nigerians corrupt. That is the head of state & chief diplomat of Nigeria. What do you expect a woman in London to believe? Buhari kidnapped Umaru Dikko in London streets at a time Nigerians only read about kidnapping in novels, becoming the mentor of Billionaire kidnapper Evans.

The only redeeming factor Nigeria has are Nigerians who excel daily across the world, coming top in graduation lists, in IT, medicine/healthcare, law, engineering, sciences, etc. Nigerian kids born to hardworking parents who are always highest in number of black students in competitive courses in top universities.

All the ritual cases & political violence and corruption in Nigeria are read across the world. You must be naive to think that only the few cases of crimes by some Nigerians abroad is what people hear about.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Cation(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity. 1 gig @ #750 2 gig @ #1350 3 gig @ #2100 5 gig @ #3200 Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight. Your data starts working after Cash transfe
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Cation(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity.
1 gig @ #750

2 gig @ #1350

3 gig @ #2100

5 gig @ #3200

Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call
zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight.
Your data starts working after Cash transfer is received.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by adegeye38(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

How can 180m people be scammers? Are you daft?
majority of nigerians are corrupt, and our society is bad, d kind of leaders we have are a reflection of who we are, every body is stealing and scamming in his own little way

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by ibkayee(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Lmao chic2pimp, thought you said you didn’t go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by chukwutope: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
That is the correct response to 'I'm going to take you to Nigeria'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by madjune(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
The Nigerian name abroad is clinically dead.

Never you dare open your mouth and confirm you're Nigerian.
Nobody will ever trust you.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
emeijeh:
See what "control" "transaction" westy, MG and love romance scam has done to Nigeria?!

Nigeria is tactically finished... No thanks to the lifeless one.

Shame.
How do i get this gif please... Lol
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by marshalldgreat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
Yes,God bless Nigeria,no mata wat,we wont pray for its downfall, it is still and will remain our country my raw diamond grin
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by DeanSim: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is freaking not funny and at the same time, it's funny.

Nigerians have a lot of work to do men.

This is the result of the majority.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by phase1: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
mvem:
..get your biafra and that won't change the attitude of people... People fear Nigeria not because of what they see in the news because who really cares about the news but because of there experiences with the Nigerians overseas... I was arguing that we should try and change our mentality and attitude first and foremost... Biafra won't stop the drug pushing, the get rich fast syndrome, the criminal activities exhibited by Nigerians overseas, the fraud... That's more of an attitudinal problem and mind set issue....as far as youths and generally everyone has similar mindset, even if oduduwa or whatever comes that won't change the aspect of how you are perceived outside...

You are being clever by half, if you have conducted a peer-reviewed research study on why Biafra will fail, give us the citation and journal where it was published and let's read it. If you have not, then close your mouth, hold your peace and stop pulling out psedo-hypothesis from your anus. Your view is biased and you simply want convince yourself Biafra will fail because you are non-Biafran and even most probably anti-Igbo dumboharist (pun intended). I am Igbo and I challenge you to HONESTLY make public your ethnicity without shame.

Sociologists and psychologists have proven beyond reasonable doubt that environmental factors (Nurture) is huge determinant of human behaviours. The way nigerians behaved in the 1950s and 60s when the economy prospered because the rest of world wanted palm oil, cocoa and peanuts and our population lesser is not the way Nigerians behave today. You know it, I know it. The Attitudinal change is a conception of the rigours ushered in by a negative change in the socio-economic and political factors.

In plain in English, let me use this analogy, there will always be stiff competition to grab, grab, grab between Animals in the wild, especially when resources are fewer and population keeps increasing. It means dog must eat dog to survive.

Your politicians know the country WILL NEVER get better and oil will continue lose it appreciation, so they are desperated to grab, grab and grab to secure the future of their children from definite hardship that looms. They are at the top food chain and they are ready to sacrifice your life and that of your children to secure that of their children. It will NEVER stop because Lion (politician) must kill a kangaroo ( you) to eat and survive and even save for tommorow. It is natural law in the jungle and nigeria is a thick overpopulated jungle with dwindling resources.

The solution-
A split in nigeria will force every nation to think inwards, no more free oil means empty stomaches, empty stomaches stimulate the brain to work, produce ideas and drive innovation. Neccessity they say is the mother of invention. The north for instance will find a way to reduce their population and become inventive if they are not getting any free meals from oil but today they collect from the centre, drop some naira notes into almajiri bowls and all is fine, how can you be challenged to think and develop with such system? This also applies to other regions.

If every country goes home with the bitter lessons they've learnt in nigeria and start their own countries and nations where monkey is working and monkey is still 'chopping', not baboon. West Africa as whole will thrive.
I don't know about your own nationality but I am confident that Biafra will not be a pauperized state if actualized. The potientials of having a country that enthrones merits and dissolves quota system (a monkey dey work,baboon dey chop arrangement) is limitless.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
ibkayee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..Rahhh IBK I am reporting you to the Mod tongue. You can't be shegging man round here

1 Like

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by jonadaft: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The lady is white. Likely spanish.

Go and watch the video on Twitter.
She's not
No human can be white
We have just shades of brown and pink.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by alexola20(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by fredoooooo: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
ibkayee:

It wasn't him in Shaggy's voice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by fredoooooo: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..Rahhh IBK I am reporting you to the Mod tongue. You can't be shegging man round here

That babe na alakoba, she wan spoil business grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.