Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son (31055 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Gistvic: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nigeria Actress, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh popularly know as Tonto Dikeh has decided to put her son and happiness first before taking any choices even if it is life-changing.

She was been given a job recently which requires her to come to Lagos, Tonto which isn't in Lagos presently sees the life-changing opportunity as an impediment to her happiness and sons living environment.

She Claims:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WILL BE MOVING BACK TO LAGOS??�
LORD WHY DO I FEEL PUNISHED?
LORD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CHOOSE MY SON AND PRIVACY TOO MUCH RIGHT NOW I MAY HAVE TO TURN DOWN AN OFFER THAT SEEMS LIFECHANGING.....
#SAD BUT CANT COMPROMISE MY HAPPINESS AND MY SONs GROWING ENVIRONMENT....
#Strolls back to bed"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCEqJfAk4e/?hl=en

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/nigeria-actress-tonto-dikeh-plans-to.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Definition of a Good Mother

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by ahmtech93(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ashewo 20kobo. Churchill has since moved on & be laughing at your attention-seeking boring & useless life - Oponu!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Jediel1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ok we don hear

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by darlenese(f): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
msheeeew

Tonto mess = front page
Tonto piss = front page
Tonto say Nooooo = front-page

Niaraland front page = Latrine

30 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mama king
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by anambraamaka: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Story

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by devigblegble: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lies lies lies

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by rubyjan(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cute boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Groovenaija360(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Must you post it online

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Boss13: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kai Churchill photocopy

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Factfinder1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Drama Queen.... She turned down a big God who wanted to make her second wife

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Angelawhite(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gistvic:
Nigeria Actress, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh popularly know as Tonto Dikeh has decided to put her son and happiness first before taking any choices even if it is life-changing.

She was been given a job recently which requires her to come to Lagos, Tonto which isn't in Lagos presently sees the life-changing opportunity as an impediment to her happiness and sons living environment.

She Claims:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCEqJfAk4e/?hl=en

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/nigeria-actress-tonto-dikeh-plans-to.html

Tonto Dike is my only woman crush at the moment. Wish I can marry her cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Igboboy59(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sweet mother!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by onunwa21(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
No comment for now!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Privacy? Does it have a new meaning now cause last i check you have been sharing every aspects of your life on social media with your own hands.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by PennywysCares(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
None of my business
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Issame: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
onunwa21:
No comment for now!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by greggng: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tonto is a complete woman. I am ready to wash her pant to Marry her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by gaby(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wow...amazing...
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
happy family.. just remain single for your child or reunite with his dad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by 3millionia: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
happy girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by abike12(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
more like abuja runs aren't going so well because of the fight with that person

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by boolet: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol. The boy too resemble hin papa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / RMD Stuns In New Photos, Storms Ozone Cinema With Olu Jacobs / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.