Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (74874 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Small080(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
waiting to read more lies
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:
erect
Well what would you call a 7.9 inches penis
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Jadoskii(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Mathematician I didn't ask for ur opinion o

Mind ur business
no vex sir ....no vex..no vex...
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS APPEARANCE, CHARACTER AND POCKET.
ole tongue No go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
internationalman:

Depending on d size it's calculated base on average... A flaccid one should b 5 while an erect on should b 7 if urs is 7.9 while erect then while flaccid it should b 5.5-6.0

And taking d measures of it being flaccid or erect u must know d right place to place your measuring tape or wat ever u intend to measure with

Well what would you call a 7.9 inches penis [/quote]
Is it while flaccid or erect?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
LOVEGINO:
ole tongue No go hustle.
Bro she is still young..... When she is 29 years ask her again....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Depending on d size it's calculated base on average... A flaccid one should b 5 while an erect on should b 7 if urs is 7.9 while erect then while flaccid it should b 5.5-6.0

And taking d measures of it being flaccid or erect u must know d right place to place your measuring tape or wat ever u intend to measure with

Is it while flaccid or erect?
When erect.
Below is how I measured it..
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by CsRockefeller(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
tslimpez:
His Shoes
A guy's shoes gives away his personality.

Not really, I love shoes so much, I could spend 70% of my clothing budget on shoes, but, right now I'm broke, I've been wearing a nice sandals with socks since April. No money to buy new or uses shoes. So if u meet me, even though having a woman as a broke guy isn't good, you may not judge me right. smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Fruitofthevine: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
And what if he has a big dick but can't last beyond two minutes like Trump? Hehehehe
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
SexyCeline:
Very simple his outfit.. I only listen to cute, well dressed looking guys.. His communication skills should be slightly above average though...
I'll be damned!!! You are actually posing by my touareg shocked
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Goldiano(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
creatorsverse:
If I were lady I think the guy physical display of intelligence and smartness will be OK I won't just jump on a guy because he has money or he is handsome or he got swag.... If u go all DAT give the relationship at most 18months and u will be tired of d guy but if u go for intelligence and smartness u learn a lot everyday from d guy for 10 years
Excellent... Eureka!!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oma307:

please explain better for novice like me
simply summarrize it as good grooming
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Sike(m): 2:54am On Aug 30, 2018
condomuser:
If he is lifeless like the guy from Daura
Ooops!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by TinyHacker: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Only ugly girls that full this thread undecided
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Juliearth(f): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Maamin:

wink

Rolls Eyes #sarcasm
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by judondasylva(m): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2018
oyinella:
shoes (I'm like that with everybody)..then his diction
I like you can we chat privately please
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Switup: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
cool
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Switup: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
She first noticed I was a lepidopterist and a bird watcher
so you thought you can embarrass me with that vocab right? hehehe. well guess what. i checked it up and now i know... angry cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Desloaaa(f): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2018
yettymuse:
Aura, cologne
plus fat wallet wink
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
His height then his face.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
His height then his face.
so no vacancy for we the short ones. issokae
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Skyfornia(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
Lol
I'm serious and gamed
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2018
organism3:
so no vacancy for we the short ones. issokae
You can have tall girls na. I'm just considering my future kids, no offence grin.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by oluwaseun15(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
His personality and his vision through the way he speaks.... Cos apperance,wealth,etc is useless without a good sense of humour.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nlkay(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
I'm well,tanks
Where in Benin are you? Gdmrn
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
You can have tall girls na. I'm just considering my future kids, no offence grin.
issokae o, make we go parkwellla
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by oyinella(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
judondasylva:
I like you can we chat privately please
ok
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Maamin(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
oluwaseun15:
His personality and his vision through the way he speaks.... Cos apperance,wealth,etc is useless without a good sense of humour.

shocked
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
OgaBuhari:
just shut up
lol pained grin are you short ni. ahh
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
internationalman:

You guys keep saying 6 inches; do you guys mean 6 inches when erect or flaccid ?

lol it should be erect... imagine 6 inch flaccid na died be that oo..m if e stand 9"+
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Glocee:

shortie grin comply to 6" 4 ... don't bother checking my profile.. just remove my dp.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Lovemeforme:
'll move little closer to perceive his breath. ...if he has mouth and body odour I 'll take a bounce....

closeup ambassador.. so your mouth don't smell...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.