Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (74881 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2018
tslimpez:
His Shoes A guy's shoes gives away his personality.
dick size fan... no go find work
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2018
kenonze:
Height and confidence
are you looking for a 6"+ gaint ni. No offense that's you on dp?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2018
1st thing abi?? The way he walks cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by enonche85(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Package na

Those their saggy scrotums grin

And their wrinkled dicks,

Whether e go full hand or not.

So before any say hi to u, u must weigh the preeq for hand first?.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
enonche85:

So before any say hi to u, u must weigh the preeq for hand first?.

Yes na
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by lawddanny: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Glocee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

shortie grin comply to 6" 4 ... don't bother checking my profile.. just remove my dp.
Hahaha! I can't have it all na. Take your tallie and allow me to manage my shortie tongue
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

lol it should be erect... imagine 6 inch flaccid na died be that oo..m if e stand 9"+
My is almost 8 inches
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
internationalman:
My is almost 8 inches
nawa ooo...Gals no dey run ni?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glocee:

Hahaha! I can't have it all na. Take your tallie and allow me to manage my shortie tongue

lolz I go bite you ooo... smallie grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Glocee(f): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

lolz I go bite you ooo... smallie grin
You go do wetin, eh? angry
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glocee:
You go do wetin, eh? angry
wetin... Bite you for mouth na...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa ooo...Gals no dey run ni?
But it looks small in my eyes.. I doubt the size sometimes to the extent that I have to constantly measure it. And guess what all of the results come out the same. 7.10 to 8 inches
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Glocee(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

wetin... Bite you for mouth na...
Haha! Naughty you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by SexyCeline(f): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
maklelemakukula:
I'll be damned!!! You are actually posing by my touareg shocked
wink wink
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by 2kris(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
rheether:

Lol
he means big toe
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by 2kris(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
SexyCeline:
Very simple his outfit.. I only listen to cute, well dressed looking guys.. His communication skills should be slightly above average though...
slay mama
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by NorthernSerene(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS APPEARANCE, CHARACTER AND POCKET.
Hmmm! Including pocket? Thought you will say education.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Glocee:

Haha! Naughty you

Winks.. This conversation is getting popular like MTN. I no want make dem rush us grin
oya let's take this convo to the other room... Sorry I mean other app grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2018
internationalman:

But it looks small in my eyes.. I doubt the size sometimes to the extent that I have to constantly measure it. And guess what all of the results come out the same. 7.10 to 8 inches

congratulate start advertising it to nairaland gal.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Glocee(f): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankicent:

Winks.. This conversation is getting popular like MTN. I no want make dem rush us grin
oya let's take this convo to the other room... Sorry I mean other app grin
Hahaha! Funny you
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Glocee:
Hahaha! Funny you
just DM you..check mail box... grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by judondasylva(m): 2:13am On Aug 31, 2018
oyinella:
ok
call me or watsapp me through my signature contact or can you give me your number to contact you?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by princfred(m): 4:23am On Aug 31, 2018
judondasylva:
call me or watsapp me through my signature contact or can you give me your number to contact you?
Frankicent:

just DM you..check mail box... grin
Good to see many men exercising their human rights.......unlike some who like pre-teens, try to shame others for doing the needful ......Lol.
#Rushthem
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by enonche85(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes na

Hanty plz I want to say hi! grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankicent:

congratulate start advertising it to nairaland gal.
What's there to advertise. A lot of guys have bigger ones
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2018
internationalman:
What's there to advertise. A lot of guys have bigger ones
naso... congrat... 8inch man..
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Frankicent(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2018
princfred:
Good to see many men exercising their human rights.......unlike some who like pre-teens, try to shame others for doing the needful ......Lol.
#Rushthem

lol no whine me oooo....
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by princfred(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankicent:

lol no whine me oooo....
Carry on.....i sight you on low key.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by princfred(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankicent:

lol no whine me oooo....
Carry on.....i sight you on duty .
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by internationalman(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankicent:

naso... congrat... 8inch man..
Aren't you up to 7 point something inches?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2018
enonche85:

Hanty plz I want to say hi! grin

HI

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.