Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (74878 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Lizilicious(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
His hairstyle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by bantex4uu(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Spiritual life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by DerrickzB: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Ladies please always endeavour to check if any guy that approaches you is lifeless. Please scrutinize them as much as possible because we just found out today with help from our American brothers in the West that there are lifeless humans living among us posing as real humans to deceive us in our country.

Their leader was caught today. Thanks to American operatives.

They are collectively known as zombies.

Please always check well, they are everywhere, you don't know when you might encounter them. They are pathological liars So always be at alert!

And please also check if he is an afonja or has any afonja trait. If so, please abort i repeat abort for your own good. Protect your skull while you still can.

Dazall. . .

Hehehehehe.. Kuku kill me.. No poop, carry me and throw on the floor.. Lmaooooo
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
Nt as ugly as ur brain
my Darling
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by rheether(f): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

You'd have a man who grows his nail on his thumb and the two fingers on his left hand provided they are sparkling clean?

Absolutely.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by rheether(f): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllahsPiggy:
i want to fork you kiss

I am sorry. You can't.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by milemimi93(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Package na

Those their saggy scrotums grin

And their wrinkled dicks,

Whether e go full hand or not.
hmmmm!!!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by legalwealth(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
creatorsverse:
If I were lady I think the guy physical display of intelligence and smartness will be OK I won't just jump on a guy because he has money or he is handsome or he got swag.... If u go all DAT give the relationship at most 18months and u will be tired of d guy but if u go for intelligence and smartness u learn a lot everyday from d guy for 10 years

God bless you! !!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by babeosisi: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
How does he smell?
Any man that doesn't know where deodorant is sold won't even get a response to his hello
I dislike smelly men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
I dnt hv tym to battle words with an obviously frustrated nd dead brain human like u,i am too wise for dat,now swerve
Princeofnigeria:
ashi Kobo kobo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Glocee(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Height
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Xuga(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lolzzz....no thanks cool
Glorylynn:

I can help you as a moderator the middle man if you will agree to give me cut grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by omooba969(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
His appearance first biko,i love neat guys, that is d first thing for ME o

Really? smiley

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by AllahsPiggy: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:

I am sorry. You can't.
cry
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
I dnt hv tym to battle words words with an obviously frustrated nd dead brain human like u,i am too wise for dat,now swerve
sweetie m
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by omooba969(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pocket and dick size

Yours is the Award for Best Wiper. grin

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Franking: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:
His feet and fingersnails.

U go tell am to commot shoe?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by oyinella(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
shoes (I'm like that with everybody)..then his diction

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Mruwa1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:
if d person wear shoe and hand glove uko

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS APPEARANCE, CHARACTER AND POCKET.
you missed it there dear. Appearance may be appealing but it could be deceptive too. You can't even know a guy's character in a day, not even in one month. Again, a guy could pretend rich when he's not. Don't be deceived by packaging.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Evince(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
how will u know dick size in approach. they didnt ask when bleeping u
Factfinder1:
Pocket and dick size

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:
like say u hate guys with big hands n big feet grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by demsid(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
oyinella:
shoes (I'm like that with everybody)..then his diction
u mean his dicktion? Wow interesting...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pocket and dick size
How do u see a man's pocket n dick size wen he approaches u?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Mruwa1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
bantex4uu:
Spiritual life
abeg how u wan dey check spiritual life from physical appearance

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS APPEARANCE, CHARACTER AND POCKET.
how u go take see em pocket
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Zico5(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Ladies please always endeavour to check if any guy that approaches you is lifeless. Please scrutinize them as much as possible because we just found out today with help from our American brothers in the West that there are lifeless humans living among us posing as real humans to deceive us in our country.

Their leader was caught today. Thanks to American operatives.

They are collectively known as zombies.

Please always check well, they are everywhere, you don't know when you might encounter them. They are pathological liars So always be at alert!

And please also check if he is an afonja or has any afonja trait. If so, please abort i repeat abort for your own good. Protect your skull while you still can.

Dazall. . .
U dey mad I swear
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
gudvibz:
Not just what he's wearing but how he carries and present himself also he should speak well.
shut up useless woman. What do you have to offer him in the relationship
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
His appearance first biko,i love neat guys,that is d first thing for ME o
you u neat?
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by PennywysCares(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
His appearance first biko,i love neat guys,that is d first thing for ME o
sweet babe, you and I gat to rock together then
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by fascowilly(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pocket and dick size
Only dick size, what of belly?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go
are you insulting ME?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.