Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Earn $100 Amazon Gift Card For Free... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn $100 Amazon Gift Card For Free... (588 Views)

How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / Sell Your Itunes/amazon Gift Card And Bitcoin / $100 Amazon Gift Card Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100 Amazon Gift Card For Free... by SunFlow(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Do you have a LinkedIn Account?

Do you know you can earn $100 writing short software reviews?

The website is strictly professional and promotional, hence you signing in with a LinkedIn Account. You write short review of software you know or used. Once approved after five days, you are paid $10 gift card which you can redeem or sell. You are required to make 10 reviews =$100

I have proof.

Click the link below, login with your LinkedIn Account and start earning.

https://www.capterra.com/general-review/?utm_campaign=ref_au-15367537

*Note:* it is very legit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer That's Is Very Good With Wordpress / My Experience And How Backing Up Helped Me / Are You A Web Developer Based In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.