Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (12754 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by 18Ebiscoo: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, on Tuesday revealed how he prophesied about the intercepted Nigerian-bound Russian ship with explosives.

Suleiman recalled that he had urged faithful and Nigerians to pray for the country to avert danger against the nation.

The cleric had on a Sunday service of August, 19, 2018, declared Tuesday 21st and Wednesday, 22nd August fasting and prayer days for Nigeria, saying the aim was to avert possible threat to the nation.

On Tuesday, the Omega Ministries replayed a clip of the earlier prophesy.

Suleiman said: “When I give instructions, it may not be sensible but it is spiritual. Tuesday, Wednesday, everybody fast. Pray for yourself and the whole Nigeria.

“Actually, it will start on Tuesday, enter Wednesday. Full manifestation, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will see it. Tuesday, Wednesday, we fast to arrest Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will read it on paper.”

The cleric further urged Nigerians to turn to “pages of spiritual sensitivity and be security conscious in order that we may be delivered from inexcusable ignorance.”

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared that the explosives were owned by “desperate politicians and their political parties”.

The ruling party said the opposition were bent on deploying illegal, undemocratic and sinister means, including violence to manipulate the 2019 general election.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-i-warned-about-explosives.html

1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by SadiqBabaSani: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm, Ekiti election

5 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by philpwresh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
T
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Tolexander: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire
Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, on Tuesday
revealed how he prophesied about the intercepted
Nigerian-bound Russian ship with explosives.
Suleiman recalled that he had urged faithful and
Nigerians to pray for the country to avert danger
against the nation.
See wayo!

Almost every Nigerian and home has always been praying for danger to be averted in Nigeria before you said so.

Moreover, no prophecy in what you said. Any form of danger has been a norm in Nigeria of recent.
If you really wanted to show your prophecy, you would have told us precisely about a ship coming from Russia, loaded with arms at so so date.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
18Ebiscoo:
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, on Tuesday revealed how he prophesied about the intercepted Nigerian-bound Russian ship with explosives.

Suleiman recalled that he had urged faithful and Nigerians to pray for the country to avert danger against the nation.

The cleric had on a Sunday service of August, 19, 2018, declared Tuesday 21st and Wednesday, 22nd August fasting and prayer days for Nigeria, saying the aim was to avert possible threat to the nation.

On Tuesday, the Omega Ministries replayed a clip of the earlier prophesy.

Suleiman said: “When I give instructions, it may not be sensible but it is spiritual. Tuesday, Wednesday, everybody fast. Pray for yourself and the whole Nigeria.

“Actually, it will start on Tuesday, enter Wednesday. Full manifestation, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will see it. Tuesday, Wednesday, we fast to arrest Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will read it on paper.”

The cleric further urged Nigerians to turn to “pages of spiritual sensitivity and be security conscious in order that we may be delivered from inexcusable ignorance.”

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared that the explosives were owned by “desperate politicians and their political parties”.

The ruling party said the opposition were bent on deploying illegal, undemocratic and sinister means, including violence to manipulate the 2019 general election.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-i-warned-about-explosives.html

Stupid Post.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2018
All these bet9ja yahoo yahoo pastors no dy tire??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Lol wink.

Thread like this about men of God.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Will u keep quiet? In mama peace voice

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Hmmm, Ekiti election
It is well.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Spuggie: 5:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Really?
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Johntemmy(m): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2018
get your strong hardwood for your roofing. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Standardcosting(m): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Christianity these days is a whole lot of Junks.

Gone are the days of Jesus, when God was pleased with them!

12 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by ironheart(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Jesus never blow his trumpet. It was the people who did.

3 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by babeosisi: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2018
So we should now worship you in the the beauty of your holiness abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by slimfit1(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2018
They never see anything good ehh always after it has happened thats when they start chatting rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Elnino4ladies: 5:40am On Aug 29, 2018
This man should STFU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Abeg epp me clap for dis man!

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by otunde527: 5:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm

Prophecy indeed

Let the man shut the fuci up

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by GavelSlam: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Chase those crazy baldheads out of we town.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by femi4: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekiti election nko? How your prophecy failed woefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by temodent(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2018
It is now obvious this Pastor Suleiman is nothing but an attention seeker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Akpacha(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2018
So pple still d believe this men?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Mr. Man go and sit down. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by ZACHIE: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Not bothering to read the post knowing fully well it is all trash.
Bobo Suleiman, go and sleep.
Nothing to offer. Nada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by dtruth50: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Why always bad thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This man should STFU
You know your hatred is coming from tribalism
But it’s ok lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2018
temodent:
It is now obvious this Pastor Suleiman is nothing but an attention seeker.
Tribalist lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2018
ironheart:
Jesus never blow his trumpet. It was the people who did.
You hateful tribalist, don’t use Jesus name in your tribalism.

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by penzino(m): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

Almost every Nigerian and home has always been praying for danger to be averted in Nigeria before you said so.

Moreover, no prophecy in what you said. Any form of danger has been a norm in Nigeria of recent.
If you really wanted to show your prophecy, you would have told us precisely about a ship coming from Russia, loaded with arms at so so date.
God is not a magician...

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by princenath: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Its better not to look at the man but the prophecy..
I pray against it and if eventually it happens may God save my family n my friends...
You ppl are just nuisance wen u don't v something reasonable to type.
It's better u read n pass than read n post comments

2 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Toosure70: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Glory be to God Almighty

3 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Metuh: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2018
slimfit1:
They never see anything good ehh always after it has happened thats when they start chatting rubbish.
The lifeless Buhari they warned you about nko?

You go hear word soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Men Of God In Nigeria / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Should A Student Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.