Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (57954 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
predatorX:

Go to England and find the Duchess of Wales undecided
i was actually doing that. But i haven't gotten to family, marriage and relationship.
When i relocate to zaria in kaduna state, then i will complete the study then consider.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
faithsystem:
she's here
oh wow.... You are very much welcomed. Grade please... 8/10 is excellent for me.
Where in ph is she?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. Why you come change the topic na? Chai! grin
Haha . I no change topic na.
grin☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
allaboutobed:
What about God fearing n morally upright.
oh thank you brother.
Any man that doesn't fear God on default is done for already. For me, that shouldn be autonomous.
Like, it should be a personality.

Morally upright is great too.
Thanks for tapping my shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
sammirano:

But she may not be loyal.
i just listed few though. Respect and loyalty should come along together
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Butoneday2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol...but you cant know that without undressing her first. Going by the topic, it's the first thing you consider before getting near at all; which is mostly outwards ...like looks, shape or attitudes.
Am a guy i knw what am saying without undressing her i can access her thru and knw exact the direction the nipple lays head. If it is the thick/strong one i will knw. Dear this is something i knw well. If u are a lady then show up and i will tell u the one u got without undressing. Am looking for someone with such. My Gf dosen't have it that's why am looking for a lady that has it.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Countersam(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
akinszz:
hope you will Not score her low after getting out from the oza room grin grin grin
Leave ze oza room. Na man suppose dey in charge.if she no sabi she can always learn
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
topcatking:

That's your opinion. You should go out more... meet more people. wink
You kind of right about me going out..lol grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
topcatking:

That's your opinion. You should go out more... meet more people. wink
You kind of right about me going out..lol grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 9jaAtheistdate: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.
I have a girl like this on my list of people I want to match make. Are you in Lagos? 30+ and want to meet her? Send me a mail
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Sorry... But you are turning this into a gender attack.
If that's the way u see it.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Martinez19(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
9jaAtheistdate:
I have a girl like this on my list of people I want to match make. Are you in Lagos? 30+ and want to meet her? Send me a mail
No. I am not even up to 24 and ready to start a relationship.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by akinszz: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butoneday2:
Yeah my dear most especially the nipple it makes me to be on and on.
you need deliverance grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Berlyn1(f): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tolexander:
Facial beauty, hour glass shape and voice.
grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
smile
Countersam:

If ur single lets hook up. I know u wont be 10/10 but trust me i will wife you with over 8.5. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Berlyn1:
grin
I love your dp. can we connect?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by faithsystem(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
i'm 8.5%
my location is evo road in new GRA PH
dm me so we can get in contact on email
ultimate77:

oh wow.... You are very much welcomed. Grade please... 8/10 is excellent for me.
Where in ph is she?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by faithsystem(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
drop your contact let me contact connect with you
you email address, phone number, or Facebook address
rottennaija:

This Nairaland email stuff doesn't really work quite well, are you on Facebook or whatsapp?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by preetyb(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Now I see why we have many fake women than originals everywhere...no girl wants to be dark again, no one wants to be without big butts and boobs anymore, all thanks to you guyz...so all the ladies that does not fit in all these your descriptions, should go and die or go for some kind of beauty enhancement surgery... Chai...God where are you?....so all these advice that your parents always give you about marrying a good wife instead of beauty, una ears no dey hear am?....issorite...kwotinu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Gordonz07(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
This one pass marine spirit oh. Chai!!!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Maxi112: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some men problem need national attention cheesy grin

I swear!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Sammye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
bdsm:
As for me i look at the face and bicep. I dont approach a girl based on her facial beauty or ugliness but there is a peculiar kind of face that arouses me which i look out for. As for bicep, i get aroused by thick muscular bicep thats why i like latina girls, wwe divas and igbo girls
Of a truth, another man's food is another man's poison.
#respect brotherly
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Theophinio(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?
All these qualities mentioned here can't be found in just one lady
If she turns me down which is almost impossible, i look elsewhere
Others with same qualities as her are still much available

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Randy100:
This may sound weird, but I always check the neck. I love those ring neck in ladies.

Fat woman in d making. Lol
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by rottennaija(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=faithsystem post=address
[/quote]
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
faithsystem:
i'm 8.5% my location is evo road in new GRA PH dm me so we can get in contact on email
i did you a mail. Check it. You could reply to ekehmcdonalds@gmail.com
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Candyflox(f): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
preetyb:
Now I see why we have many fake women than originals everywhere...no girl wants to be dark again, no one wants to be without big butts and boobs anymore, all thanks to you guyz...so all the ladies that does not fit in all these your descriptions, should go and die or go for some kind of beauty enhancement surgery... Chai...God where are you?....so all these advice that your parents always give you about marrying a good wife instead of beauty, una ears no dey hear am?....issorite...kwotinu.
please tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Maamin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Laurashils:
smiley

me blushing right now

Awww cheesy

Which part of Jos are you from?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by weazzy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
akinszz:
you mean packaging ( fake life). Hmm.. That's good grin grin grin
lollll Brah that's me for but the funniest part if I find out ur fake I back out on to the next one
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
ruggedtimi:
guy abeg read the topic again
wicked grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butoneday2:
Breas.t with thick nipple and nyash without strecht marks.
stretch mark ...do you have x-ray vision undecided
just be typing rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.