Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (57990 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gordonz07:
This one pass marine spirit oh. Chai!!!
but i did not say i want a marine spirit..
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Laurashils(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Maamin:

Awww cheesy
Which part of Jos are you from?
I'm only based there but not an indigene....
wink
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Psoul(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
androidroot:
Big breast black teens

Xvideos addict spoted.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Maamin(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Laurashils:

I'm only based there but not an indigene....

wink

Oh! I see...what can i say. "Home is where you live" cool
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Psoul:

Xvideos addict spoted.
It takes one to know one
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by oka4ugoo: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?

If she doesn't give a bleeping damn about me then it means she lacks the said qualities.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Berlyn1(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tolexander:
I love your dp. can we connect?
I don't love urs so we cannot connect sad
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Her backyard is d first tin i look atcheesy.. Over to u Mikejj,austyn0,dumininu01
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by GuntersChain(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gal i like the way you walking no diggity.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Kclique: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
I would have joined some of our unrepentant colleagues towrite a long list, but since the topic poser is 'the first thing'

My first thing is to watch out and be sure the woman is a REAL WOMAN.

For the avoidance of doubt, the idea of a real woman to me is that the woman MUST be

BEAUTIFUL - in looks and in character (by that I mean attractive, loyal, open, faithful, intelligent and above all, God-fearing).

I'm aware I'm not asking for heaven on earth.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Mcy56(f): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Haha . I no change topic na.
grin☺️☺️
Lol. Na me be assessor na. cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dumininu01(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Her backyard is d first tin i look atcheesy.. Over to u Mikejj,austyn0,dumininu01
naso... Huge breast for me is a turn off so backside na d koko cheesy

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
faithsystem:
i'm 8.5% my location is evo road in new GRA PH dm me so we can get in contact on email
08036256514 just buzz me ill get back to you.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by jonadaft: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
Then, you'll sure get a waste product.
97% of girls with all those qualities are wasted (been fùcked by different dicks)
Good luck with your finding.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
;;

;;;
dumininu01:
naso... Huge breast for me is a turn off so backside na d koko cheesy
gbam grin
high five jor grin

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Damicares(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

nice list... We search till we catch em
Lol good luck in your search. There are still good girls out there though. I hope you find yours.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Oluwaseydex(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=70746399]Op said 'first thing' !! Some are saying great cook, good in bed blah blah, shey una go carry camp gas dey waka for street till u sight one girl, then give am make she prepare soup for u abi?? Or lead her inside bush make una go knack to know good she is?[/quote
Auntu small small now]
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 2buffagain(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
My eyes on sighting a target - "Hips modafoka! Do you have them?"
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Damicares:
Lol good luck in your search. There are still good girls out there though. I hope you find yours.
sure... Pretty soon. Thanks
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kclique:
I would have joined some of our unrepentant colleagues towrite a long list, but since the topic poser is 'the first thing'

My first thing is to watch out and be sure the woman is a REAL WOMAN.

For the avoidance of doubt, the idea of a real woman to me is that the woman MUST be

BEAUTIFUL - in looks and in character (by that I mean attractive, loyal, open, faithful, intelligent and above all, God-fearing).

I'm aware I'm not asking for heaven on earth.

A B C are alphabets... A is an alphabet. Nigga, you too is unrepentant.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
preetyb:
Now I see why we have many fake women than originals everywhere...no girl wants to be dark again, no one wants to be without big butts and boobs anymore, all thanks to you guyz...so all the ladies that does not fit in all these your descriptions, should go and die or go for some kind of beauty enhancement surgery... Chai...God where are you?....so all these advice that your parents always give you about marrying a good wife instead of beauty, una ears no dey hear am?....issorite...kwotinu.

Its not all of us now, some of us still have sense and know d right things to look in a woman, not d superficial. We are still very much around, but we don't make a noise. smiley
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by lasher1: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2018
If she don't have sizable bress and ass, even if she fine like agbani, fresh like Kim, yellow pass pawpaw or get money reach dj cuppy, I'll still cheat on her. The bress/@$$ keeps me loyal gbam!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Psoul(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2018
androidroot:
It takes one to know one

You dey dia grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Psoul:

You dey dia grin grin grin
hahaha, peace and love bro
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
oka4ugoo:

If she doesn't give a bleeping damn about me then it means she lacks the said qualities.
No. It means she has her taste in men too and u are not it. Just saying. grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I don't know undecided

ok
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Wasky101: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i pass all tho
i heard you have big boobs. sent u a pm
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Laurashils(f): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maamin:

Oh! I see...what can i say. "Home is where you live" cool
Yeah yeah...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by snowflexez: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
A positive smile on her face.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Psoul(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
androidroot:
hahaha, peace and love bro

Tuale
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by faithsystem(f): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
good evening,

sorry, i can't find a trace of your email.

kindly reconnect/resend.

rottennaija:

Have sent you an email
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mayor1814: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mheen I don see different list nawaoh, to me, let face reality, any girl u connect with and happy with, DAT is d girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.