Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why We Are Making It Big In Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Are Making It Big In Mini Importation Business (306 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Making It Big In Mini Importation Business by fxid10(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria is a consuming nation. Virtually everything we are using here are imported items. People today are importing bags, shoes, clothes, necklace and many other things.

The good thing about this business is that, you can import items that are not common in the market. Items that only you will be the "go to person ". There are many products like that and they are below $7. I mean products you can sell for as high as N25,000.

For you to make it in this line of business, you must know what many Nigerians are ready to pay for. You must know where to get them cheap, how to buy them, how to ship them to Nigeria and how to sell them fast, very fast.

If you need me to get you items from China, I can do that for you for a fee.
What will you like me to get for you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Years After , Paystack Raises $8 Million From Stripe, Visa, and Tencent / How To Start Viewing Centre Business. / Loan Company With The Lowest Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.