Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? (874 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by Fahrenhite(m): 3:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Hello Narialanders,

I created this topic to counter a similar thread where this question was directed to the ladies in the house.

Clearly, we live in a country where the possibility of a lady approaching you is as impossible as finding a coin in an occean. Regardless, many of us have probably been approached by a lady before either at home (Nigeria) or abroad.

So, what's the first thing you check or would check in a lady's physical appearance when she approaches you? cool

What are those physical qualities /criteria you would take a glimpse at? cheesy grin grin

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2018
This will be interesting also.....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by Greenback: 4:09am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70704682:
This will be interesting also.....
U no dey sleep,abi you dey look for head to harvest?
grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Greenback:

U no dey sleep,abi you dey look for head to harvest?
grin
You are typing from your dream or nightmare right?!
Aproko boy! wink
Better don't derail this interesting thread....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by igboamakaaa: 4:17am On Aug 29, 2018
I just knew someone would create a counter thread
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2018
A lady doesn't ask me out.What she does is to ask me"wetin you buy come for me?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by PapaNnamdi: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Simple, 2pic one sentence

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by femi4: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Body odour

Skin

Dentition

Height

Dress sense

Wristwatch
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by elkraune(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Teeth, sense, voice, yansh, face, Fallopian tube,legs,intestines
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by H2Ossss(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2018
to be honest... boobs and ass....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by kaema: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Lol...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by oyatmicah(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2018
1. Bobby size
2. Bobby shape
3. figure
4. Face
all these with a speed of light , if e make sense
repeat step 1,2,3
grin grin

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by michlins(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Simple, 2pic one sentence
correct G
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check When A Lady Approaches You? by pryme(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
The good stuff.
Height (not below 5.2 feet)
Use of English
Sense of humor (shows she is sound)
Flat tummy (comes first before boobs or ass)

Then appearance.
The amount of makeup used (too much means fake)
Fake eye lashes (that's a red flag)
Big tummy (not a change in hell)
Long artificial nails - those like prongs (Red card)
Fake contacts lenses (not a chance in hell)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Better Sex And Multiple Organism / Just Got A Shocker / See What She Said To Me. (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.