Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) (6474 Views)

2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by gurnam: 3:01am On Sep 09, 2018
izombie:
yes you have such power but cowardice won't let you use that power. Just organise people like you that want igbos out and start advocating for biafra.

Whose responsibility is it to organize such ?
Apart from your cries and woes on NL, what else have you done ?
If all your leaders cannot “organize people” to advocate for Biafra, what is the business of a Yoruba man with your stupid advocacy?
You must be a simpleton with that your weird manner of thinking grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 4:34am On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur reply is off point, I don't think u read ma post, here it is again...

"" U are not an Igbo man.
U have never been to Igbo land.
Yet u know what the igbos will do to themselves in the future, LMFAO. Afonjas can do and undo.
The primary Afonja focus shouldn't be what will happen in biafra, but rather they should be bothered about what they and the Awusa will do to themselves while the igbos are gone.""

"" Be grateful ""

To who??
Your race was almost genocided because you failed to control your emotions

Your hatred and jealousy for others will be the downfall of your nation again and again

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Ballmer: 5:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

Your hatred and jealousy for others will be the downfall of your nation again and again

I tot you foolishly requested for emotions to be kept in check you obviously can’t do what you are preaching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

I tot you foolishly requested for emotions to kept in check you obviously can’t do what you are preaching.
I did not insult I only stated facts

You and your race are the foolish ones

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

Typical afonja, i read the whole thread and as normal saw your sabotaging skills, it's runs in your blood. Focus on your life and that of your next generation and leave the Biafran nation to worry for themselves. See Egyptians feeling worried for the Israelite

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Etogist: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

I have followed your post from the beginning . I was so surprised that an Anfoja can be this rational until now I realised that a leopard can never change it's spot. We are not foolish, we simply want justice and fairness which we believe can only exist in BIAFRA LAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Typical afonja, i read the whole thread and as normal saw your sabotaging skills, it's runs in your blood. Focus on your life and that of your next generation and leave the Biafran nation to worry for themselves. See Egyptians feeling worried for the Israelite
I did honestly feel we could reconcile. I grew up around your people..

Something happened to me

I have reached the point of no return
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Etogist:

I have followed your post from the beginning . I was so surprised that an Anfoja can be this rational until now I realised that a leopard can never change it's spot. We are not foolish, we simply want justice and fairness which we believe can only exist in BIAFRA LAND.
I was playing naive all this while

I genuinely loved your race and culture

Just never understood the depth of your hatred for my kin

I was betrayed time And time again by your people

However

I have reached a breaking point

It's impossibe for me to go back from here

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2018
A hausa fulani will fight you to your face if you offend

An igbo man will play loyal, while hating you the whole time

Like a snake that he is, waiting for the perfect time to strike

Good luck igbo..

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

I did honestly feel we could reconcile. I grew up around your people..

Something happened in my workplace

I have reached the point of no return

Likewise me, i grew up in the north, heard all the lies the said about Igbo's at first i thought is was true.

Unfortunately a muslim friend of mine openly told me that ''I'm like a chicken that can be killed by the owner at anytime'' that was how the saw us infidels(Biafrans) including me that was his friend, lol.

I had to opportunity of coming back home to the East Enugu and was amazed how we loved ourselves as igbos, the only thing is that if you get your money na for your pocket. I discovered that all the had being saying about igbos were lies. I never had the opportunity of asking my grandfather about Biafra but i asked my Grandmother and she said i was a Biafran but she don't want anything about Biafra now that buhari is in power because he will be brutal with anything Biafra.

Op, Igbos are loving and caring people, the are industrious. Biafra is the best choice for us, because we will develop according to our strength

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Present predicament of the Igbo nation is not in the interest of anyone. I keep saying that a healthy SE is in the interest of all Nigerians not just Igbos. A healthy SW and North is also in the interest of all Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2018
gasparpisciotta:

Trust is the major issue why the North and South west are scared of the Igbo presidency

Trust about what? What is the north and south west afraid of if Igbo becomes president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

"" Your hatred and jealousy ""

Jesus Christ of Ikpuendum, Ur bipolar symptoms are getting worse...WHAT IS IT IN YORUBAS THAT IGBOS CAN EVER BE JEALOUS OF

"" Your race was almost genocided because you failed to control your emotions ""

Igbos suffered genocide, It wasn't a case of almost.

Igbos suffered genocide because of pre-existing hatred n jealousy that other tribes had for them.

The pogrom against the igbso led to the Nigeria civil war, It has nothing to do with Ojukwu because Ojukwu cannot take any decision on behalf of the igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Likewise me, i grew up in the north, heard all the lies the said about Igbo's at first i thought is was true.

Unfortunately a muslim friend of mine openly told me that ''I'm like a chicken that can be killed by the owner at anytime'' that was how the saw us infidels(Biafrans) including me that was his friend, lol.

I had to opportunity of coming back home to the East Enugu and was amazed how we loved ourselves as igbos, the only thing is that if you get your money na for your pocket. I discovered that all the had being saying about igbos were lies. I never had the opportunity of asking my grandfather about Biafra but i asked my Grandmother and she said i was a Biafran but she don't want anything about Biafra now that buhari is in power because he will be brutal with anything Biafra.

Op, Igbos are loving and caring people, the are industrious. Biafra is the best choice for us, because we will develop according to our strength
The rhetoric of the silly ones amongst you will hurt your overall agenda

Your children are taught hatred from young

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The pogrom against the igbso led to the Nigeria civil war
What preceded the pogrom

Be truthful for once

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by mikkyjay(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Etogist:

I was actually surprised that he didn't show their usual self till now, I was just following.
Eventually I wasn't surprised. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

The rhetoric of the silly ones amongst you will hurt your overall agenda

Your children are taught hatred from young

I disagree with you, you're like the south africans who term some products fake and still loot the same fake product.

You are afraid to let the Biafrans go, your land is already a conquered territory.

If not for luggard you would not have been a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by gurnam: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2018
jomonic:
Present predicament of the Igbo nation is not in the interest of anyone. I keep saying that a healthy SE is in the interest of all Nigerians not just Igbos. A healthy SW and North is also in the interest of all Nigerians.

What is the present predicament of the SE and why is the SE not healthy? Was this condition present during GEJ government when igbos were virtually ruling that country by proxy?

The so called present predicament of the SE is self inflicted and you can’t blame anyone for such

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

You are afraid to let the Biafrans go, your land is already a conquered territory.

If not for luggard you would not have been a nigerian
All afrikan territories are conquered territory

It is the deltans and south south who are scared of Igbo domination

Of all the Niger deltans I know

None are comfortable in a proposed Biafra

I kid you not
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2018
gurnam:

Whose responsibility is it to organize such ?
Apart from your cries and woes on NL, what else have you done ?
If all your leaders cannot “organize people” to advocate for Biafra, what is the business of a Yoruba man with your stupid advocacy?
You must be a simpleton with that your weird manner of thinking grin
Your post cracked me up

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2018
gurnam:

What is the present predicament of the SE and why is the SE not healthy? Was this condition present during GEJ government when igbos were virtually ruling that country by proxy?

The so called present predicament of the SE is self inflicted and you can’t blame anyone for such

Igbos reside in all parts of Nigeria and other Nigerians also reside in the SE. An inclusive development will benefit all Nigerians. To answer you Jonathan government did not unduly favour the SE. His government tried to accommodate the SE in a way that was unprecedented. It ignited disapproval across sections of Nigeria where the inhabitants have an entitled sense of citizenship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

All afrikan territories are conquered territory

It is the deltans and south south who are scared of Igbo domination

Of all the Niger deltans I know

None are comfortable in a proposed Biafra

I kid you not

Dear Igbo saboteur

Conduct a referendum and see for yourself, stop assuming, the yurobas can't survive a day in nigeria without the igbos #fact. The fear of the unknown among the yorubas are real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Conduct a referendum and see for yourself, stop assuming, the yurobas can't survive a day in nigeria without the igbos #fact. The fear of the
unknown among the yorubas are real
Thanks for your concern But We survived before we ever met you snakes

You call me afonja

I call you sabo (saboteur)

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

Thanks for your concern But We survived before we ever met you snakes

You call me afonja

I call you sabo (saboteur)

Conduct a survey and you will see that yorubas are known to be saboteurs naturally... You're afraid of the hausa/fulani treating you as slaves and make you a laughing stock while Biafrans leave the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Conduct a survey and you will see that yorubas are known to be saboteurs naturally... You're afraid of the hausa/fulani treating you as slaves and make you a laughing stock while Biafrans leave the zoo

If it wasn’t for us, the Hausa Fulani could have lost to you sabos in that civil war

An Igbo man did admit this fact to me

You can’t sow a seed of enmity between I and the noble Hausa Fulani

I remain their ally in everything Nigeria concerned

The enemy of my enemy is ....

You get me, sabo ?
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
frankfrancis871:
your question should be "who are the south-south?" south south was once part of the eastern region. Moreover we can deny the fact there are large number of Igbos outside 'south east', so stop avoiding that part.
Like I asked before, do you know that Igboland excedes your so called 'south east' not to talk of Biafraland?

Some south south was also part of Western region. Delta, Edo. You dig? Know the limit of your propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:
I must warn my Nigerian compatriots here

When the annals of history are opened

Long after our demise

The igbo nation might be seen more honourable

Why?

They killed 5 or so Nigerian Leaders

Then in return we employed genocide

We did take it too far

That was not justice

In my muslim eyes at least

You do remember that they killed millions of Nigerians too? Or you think war is a tea party?
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
izombie:
please shut up. Everyday the yorubas keep showing why they have been labelled the problem with nigeria by all. Just look at these people. Which tribe attacked nnamdi kanu the most? Which tribe was against anything biafra the most? Which id1ots opened threads here daily just to antagonise biafra and igbos? Which tribe kept going on about how biafra would not work? No yoruba person can do jack. You people are pathetic, two faced and untrustworthy. You people applauded the operation python dance. You want the igbos out of nigeria but when they demonstrate for biafra you label them terrorists. I know and you know it and the rest of nigeria knows that the only reason an igbo man cannot be elected president is the fear that the igbo president will divide nigeria sharp sharp and give igbos biafra.
If you think the igbos don't really want to go then conduct a referendum. Go sidon jo.

Unfortunately for you pigs, you cannot rewrite history. Nnamdi kanu attacked Yorubas daily on his radio biafra and called for the killing of yorubas even when no Yoruba knows about his existence. Do you want Yorubas to love him? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
schoolboij:

You do remember that they killed millions of Nigerians too? Or you think war is a tea party?
I tried, like I have all my life to achieve the great peace with the east

I have humbly come to the conclusion that it is absolutely impossible

I will have to apologize to my Yoruba kin who I angered and alienated by my peace making

I was a naive ignorant

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

If it wasn’t for us, the Hausa Fulani could have lost to you sabos in that civil war

An Igbo man did admit this fact to me

You can’t sow a seed of enmity between I and the noble Hausa Fulani

I remain their ally in everything Nigeria concerned

The enemy of my enemy is ....

You get me, sabo ?

You're not any ally you are just a slave in a modern world..

Biafra of only two state face the whole nation for 3 years, Great Biafrans indeed we shall always remember

How can i sow a seed of enmity between the slave and his master even the bible is against it, recover your land first before i take you serious.. We all know about the afonja dynasty ''The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional state based in the city of Ilorin in Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms.

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.[1]
''https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

You're not any ally you are just a slave in a modern world..

Biafra of only two state face the whole nation for 3 years, Great Biafrans indeed we shall always remember

How can i sow a seed of enmity between the slave and his master even the bible is against it, recover your land first before i take you serious.. We all know about the afonja dynasty ''The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional state based in the city of Ilorin in Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms.

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.[1]
''https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

Thanks for your concern sabo

It is greatly appreciated
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Chibuzoc(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Moorish:

Thanks for your concern sabo

It is greatly appreciated

I guess now you understand that the Biafrans wants nothing from you but peaceful coexistence. You killed us for nothing but hate, history must be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago / Ekiti 2022: Why Fayemi Won’t Endorse Any Governorship Aspirant - Bamidele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.