Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) (6478 Views)

2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by mangoman00: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
ZZ22:
Igbos don't even know Yorubas exist, for us they are not worth our time.
As an Igbo man you hardly see any Igbo family discussing about Yorubas. We don't have that time and its not in the spirit of any Nwafor for such discussion BUT that's not the case with most Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims who see Igbo Giants in their dream.

Most Yorubas have been taught to see Igbos as ritualists, illiterates, underdeveloped and no rich Igbo man made his money honestly BUT when you closely look inward in their region you will see the full definition of hypocrisy and the pure explanation of a person that has trees in his eyes rushing to tell others to remove the specs in their eyes. The things Yorubas accuse igbos of is what they are suffering and like I once said "its better we leave these people to wallow in their delusions of how they are the best in all developmental strides and the thought of war grounded Eastern region of 1970s is still the Eastern region of today despite the federal absense"
when Okija shrine issue came up it was like national anthem for Lagos media houses These are the people perceived to be killed by deity and their corpses were brought to the shrine as the custom demand.lately a forest was discovered in Ogun state were hundreds of people were been slaughtered surprisingly it did not make headlines if not because of social media it would hv died off unheard,May be this is part of sophistication.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
xcrew20:

It will bro. Our forefathers were at the fore-front of Nigerian independence, which they achieved in peace, so that of Biafra will not be different.

Nigeria's independence n independence of over 50 nations colonized by great Britain was made possible by the fact that Great Britain lost almost everything they had after the 2nd world war, They couldn't keep their external territories together. So they switched to Neo colonialism which is still working effectively for them.

Independence from colonialism isn't the same with this kinda independence we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by gurnam: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Another AFJ typing senselessly as usual. grin

Meanwhile your tribe is busy queuing up behind the realest afonja for president grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol, I laugh at you all trying to diss Igbos by saying all manner of trash against us but we don't care about your opinion!! Destroying this shity hellhole mentally and psychologically is a task that must be done by sixty million Igbos home and abroad tongue tongue
I bet you we Igbos have nothing to lose because we have since checked out of the contraption while waiting for the final dismemberment. One bingo opened a thread and was going about on how Nigeria was the giant of Africa and was arguing with other Africans I immediately arrived there and took the shithole to the cleaners grin grin
The bingo called Igbos slaves in trying to get back at me then I asked him between Igbos and Hausas, who are the real slaves?? I mean Igbos anywhere in Nigeria are always among the rich and middle class, and we are the ones that employ others to work for us and not the other way round. It is abo.kis that do all the dirty jobs here in the East. All the menial hard labour is done by them from fetching water to disposing rubbish, begging to shoe shiners and nail cutters, from Barrow pushers to gatemen, beggers etc so who is exactly is the slave and who is the master grin angry grin
Other Nigerians were scared of Igbo dominance after the British left in 1960, and the 1966 coup done soldiers from virtually all the regions was immediately tagged as Igbo coup and they all conspired to commit genocide against us, then a supposed civil war was quickly seen as an opportunity to annihilate what was left of Igbos, at the end of it, 20 pounds was given to them regardless of how much they had in the banks!!! All these weren't happenstance but calculated attempts to completely rout the Igbos!! Of a truth, if all these atrocities were done to either the Hausas or yorubas or anyone else in Nigeria, they would never survive the onslaught but Igbos being who they are, emerged from the ashes of destruction and in less than 50 years rebuilt their cities and overtook those that thought they had destroyed them!!
For those making noise about Igbos producing the president of Nigeria, you all are clowns! You can shove your worthless presidency down your throats, Igbos don't need it!!
However, you can mark my words that the sh!thole will still breakup through implosion because no nation could be as useless as Nigeria without breaking up at some point.
Now, let me even tell you guys if you don't know already, WHAT IS STILL HOLDING THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF NIGERIA TOGETHER IS NOT A BELIEVE IN THE COUNTRY BUT RATHER FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. However, a time is coming when everyone will finally realize their folly and come to terms that any sort of breakup will certainly be better than the status quo!!
It will surely happen in our lifetime, in fact in no distant time because we are already getting there. In fact, a return of Buhari in 2019 will ensure it.
To those saying that Nigeria is a strong country, I laugh at you all because in reality Nigeria is one of the weakest countries today!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
gurnam:

Meanwhile your tribe is busy queuing up behind the realest afonja for president grin

saraki is semi-afonja grin grin grin.

And Igbos are only interested in project daura home comimg grin grin grin

We will vote Saraki, Tambuwal, Cactus plant, Kwakwanso, etc

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS don't need to stay home. Its one Nigeria, have u forgotten that

"" I don’t see Nigeria crushing them this time around. Not in this 21st century ""

A fact everyone knows. That's why Yoruba n Hausa are praying n hoping that Igbos don't move for independence one more time.

What do you want exactly sef? You see me trying to profer a way out for igbos to achieve Biafra and you still insist on staying in all parts of the country?

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by xcrew20: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

saraki is semi-afonja grin grin grin.

And Igbos are only interested in project daura home comimg grin grin grin

We will vote Saraki, Tambuwal, Cactus plant, Kwakwanso, etc
Anything, but the dullard.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by xcrew20: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

[s]What do you want exactly sef? You see me trying to profer a way out for igbos to achieve Biafra and you still insist on staying in all parts of the country?[/s]
Alcertrex or whatever you call yourself, shove your advice down your nyash. We will sort ourselves out, when the time comes.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yorubas do not support biafra in any way.

So you just want to continue believing in your own lies and disturbing other tribes?

I tire for una oo. Una matter no get solution at all. You have practically insulted all who want to help you achieve Biafra. I really dunno what igbos want.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
xcrew20:

Alcertrex or whatever you call yourself, shove your advice down your nyash. We will sort ourselves out, when the time comes.

When is the time? I just laugh you young igbo men. If only you knew. Wetin be my own sef?
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Afonjas don't leave the SW for their entire lives.

Whey should we leave? The only time I left my base was for law school in the east. I enjoyed it a bit though but I don’t think I can settle anywhere else apart from yorubaland.

You no go understand sha—since igbos don’t like staying in their region. You guys would have achieved Biafra long time ago if your best and brightest were in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by xcrew20: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

Whey should we leave? The only time I left my base was for law school in the east. I enjoyed it a bit though but I don’t think I can settle anywhere else apart from yorubaland.

You no go understand sha—since igbos don’t like staying in their region. You guys would have achieved Biafra long time ago if your best and brightest were in the east.
Busy body. Albert Einstein was a German Jew, and lived in Gernmany all most his life, did it stop the state of Israel from springing when the time came? I guess you know the answer. When the time comes, Biafra will rise. cool
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

What do you want exactly sef? You see me trying to profer a way out for igbos to achieve Biafra and you still insist on staying in all parts of the country?

I don't need ur solution onye AFONJA sir...grin

We aren't sleeping in other parts of the country, we go there to make money due to vacuums that exists over there business wise. And we are good in making that money over there.

We will remain there forever, biafra or no biafra, We will remain there forever.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
xcrew20:
Anything, but the dullard.... grin grin grin

grin
Ur there Sir.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

So you just want to continue believing in your own lies and disturbing other tribes?

I tire for una oo. Una matter no get solution at all. You have practically insulted all who want to help you achieve Biafra. I really dunno what igbos want.

"" You have practically insulted all who want to help you achieve Biafra.""

We never asked u to help us achieve biafra n we never will.

"" I really dunno what igbos want. ""

Haven't u noticed that Igbos don't ask, Don't care, Don't want, Don't wish to know what Yorubas want? grin
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

"" if your best and brightest were in the east ""

What have ur best brain done since they remained in the SW since 1622?
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" if your best and brightest were in the east ""

What have ur best brain done since they remained in the SW since 1622?

Ok. Good night.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok. Good night.

grin
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by resurgent2019: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't need ur solution onye AFONJA sir...grin

We aren't sleeping in other parts of the country, we go there to make money due to vacuums that exists over there business wise. And we are good in making that money over there.

We will remain there forever, biafra or no biafra, We will remain there forever.

It is well. As far as Nigerians can’t evacuate you from their lands due to one Nigeria, you also won’t have the right to hassle Nigerians on how they treat you or why they can’t vote you in.

All your cries, hate and disturbances won’t stop how people feel or treat you. It is a ying yang thing. Quid pro quo sort of. Since you are happy with your trade, we are happy with the composition of political leadership too. Nothing spoil my ndigbo alobam.

We are all square.

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

It is well. As far as Nigerians can’t evacuate you from their lands due to one Nigeria, you also won’t have the right to hassle Nigerians on how they treat you or why they can’t vote you in.

All your cries, hate and disturbances won’t stop how people feel or treat you. It is a ying yang thing. Quid pro quo sort of. Since you are happy with your trade, we are happy with the composition of political leadership too. Nothing spoil my ndigbo alobam.

We are all square.

Good night.

"" on why they can’t vote you in.""

Go thru nairaland wella, U will see a clear indication that IGBOS aren't interested in ur presidency.

"" All your cries, hate and disturbances won’t stop how people feel or treat you ""

I say once more, The average Igbo man aren't crying, he doesn't even have time to hate u or disturb yorubas. We are largely indifferent about whatever u think. We have this pride u can never understand as an outsider.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by mangoman00: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Igbos don't hate Yorubas even the Fulanis.They are busy trying to survive and improve their well being .From that point where u are standing now can u observer IGBOS men and women,are they lazing about .Sure no , they are busy with their endeavours.You will know if igbos hate u when u are being maltreated by follow igbo person that is when u will understand that real ibos hate injustice.
Re: Igbo President (and Why Nigeria Needs It Desperately) by Moorish: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
mangoman00:
Igbos don't hate Yorubas even the Fulanis.They are busy trying to survive and improve their well being .From that point where u are standing now can u observer IGBOS men and women,are they lazing about .Sure no , they are busy with their endeavours.You will know if igbos hate u when u are being maltreated by follow igbo person that is when u will understand that real ibos hate injustice.
Look bro I have deep admiration for your civilization

Which was a mighty one by the way

However, I believe the pride of the Igbo man was seriously hurt due to the unfortunate fallout post Biafra

And I can put myself in your shoes (not really, but...)

I know it is only God most high that can make mutual respect and dialogue possible between my people and yours

If I was Igbo I would avoid and hate Nigerians

You are entitled to your hate however

It drives the wedge further

I remain resolute in my support to the absolute rights to pro-Biafran Aspirations from the large pro-Biafra supporters amongst the Igbo nation which is currently suppressed by the present administration, in clear violations of international human right laws of self determination as set down by the United Nations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Dethroned Emir Sanusi, Abba Kyari Campaign Materials Surfaces (Photos) / Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC / 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.