Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos (34990 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by fergie001: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Exwizard:
Wait did Tonto Dike even graduated from Nigeria uni at all?
Yap
RSUST.....Petrochemical Engineering
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Factfinder1(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Yea doin nysc yet chioma is busy doing chef work for him...when would women learn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Orpe7(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Exwizard:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
dont spoil my phone na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by megareal: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Davido is a graduate, now he wants to serve, his woman dropped out of school because of him. See life cheesy

Chai, what an irony. God grant some women wisdom biko.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by graychuks(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
undecided undecided :ooh lawd!![Qquote author=toto3021 post=70712210]which school did davido ~attende~d attend [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Jidibia(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
toto3021:
which school did davido attended
Lol.... Your grammar is so so ridiculous.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Bleep School!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2018
bazzyblings:

Abi ? So when they break up tomorow and she’s in s political position , would you not question her education What’s the biggie about school indeed
who will question her when we have a nepa bill certificate president?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
lirusehn:

Is this French or Spanish??
Your blunders tho.
I like your signature. Says you have self worth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Berlyn1:
She's totally right.... President in making wink Chioma's doing igbo girls ND sense... That's why y'all needs to date us
sense in dropping out of school for a guy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by bazzyblings: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Mklancee:
who will question her when we have a nepa bill certificate president?

Go get ur pvc den
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by okokobioko1: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Davido is a graduate, now he wants to serve, his woman dropped out of school because of him. See life cheesy
who told you that, verify info before spreading.the girl didn't tell you she is out of school,quantitu to take panadol for Davison malaria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Flickzvill(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
xxxincom11:
ladies and gentlemen this the biggest scam now o these plp are hopeless thiefs ignore o don't fool yourself bastardo smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Kingjames(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari say make youth wait till he complete his second term. BREaking nEws
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by obentenyson(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Berlyn1:
She's totally right.... President in making wink Chioma's doing igbo girls ND sense... That's why y'all needs to date us

Aunty, better find work to do.... Be there waiting for one rich dude to come date you... na there u go dey till white hair start growing on ur toto...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by obentenyson(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Orpe7:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! dont spoil my phone na
This one just dey shout chai chai up n down like pregnant mosquito...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Smarkie: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
what the big deal in it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
priceaction:
He went to his papa university.
Hardly attend any lecture.
Going from one show to another,
from one country to another during section.
Appointed as one of the board of directors in the university.
Graduated with second class upper division,
Ggpa close to first class.
Went to nysc to do indoor registration as a special candidate
While others queue in hot sun.
Posting pictures from home while he should be on the parade ground.
Apparently that will be the last we will see.
We won't likely see him on parade ground , matching or being shout at ,by the motondos (commandants).
After a while, he will continue his shows and travels world wide while he supposed to be at PPA.
At last , after a year, he will show his discharged certificate and may even win an award as the most selfless corper.
His nysc cloth will be the "most cleanest" on the pop.
Same thing when I saw serving withone of bamanga tukur 's son. We only saw him twice, during registration and during pop. He didn't even attend the first 3 weeks camping.

Soon he will go into politics and still rule over his people.
. Now tell me if there is not a wide margin between the rich, super rich ,the poor and the super poor in this country? Tell me why this country will never have equal rights and same law governing us.
See what money has turned us to? Well if you no get money, hide your face.....in davidos voice..

Animal farm playing i guess.

He doesnt want to end up like aunt kemi. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
BanevsJoker:
From the grammar above, did you?
this one off me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Kylekent59: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Don't mind him, no two past tense should be in a sentence.

"DID (past tense) + EVEN GRADUATED(past tense) = Wrong xxxxxxx.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by greggng: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Exwizard:

You are very funny Tonto studied engineering something relating to petroleum. From uniport. She came out in flying colours. Did her nysc successfully but decided to pursue her dream. To God be the glory my future wife is a big success...what else you wanna know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by lirusehn(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Jayk1:
I like your signature. Says you have self worth

Smiles. Thanks brotherly.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Centcanada: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
How can someone skip exception just because of age? I really want to serve NYSC?/please nairanmdees
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Kudducini(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Ruling y'all except me ✨

Abeg check my signature to make cool cash
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by iamnavy1: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
priceaction:
He went to his papa university.
Hardly attend any lecture.
Going from one show to another,
from one country to another during section.
Appointed as one of the board of directors in the university.
Graduated with second class upper division,
Ggpa close to first class.
Went to nysc to do indoor registration as a special candidate
While others queue in hot sun.
Posting pictures from home while he should be on the parade ground.
Apparently that will be the last we will see.
We won't likely see him on parade ground , matching or being shout at ,by the motondos (commandants).
After a while, he will continue his shows and travels world wide while he supposed to be at PPA.
At last , after a year, he will show his discharged certificate and may even win an award as the most selfless corper.
His nysc cloth will be the "most cleanest" on the pop.
Same thing when I was serving with one of bamanga tukur 's son. We only saw him twice, during registration and during pop. He didn't even attend the first 3 weeks camping.

Soon he will go into politics and still rule over his people.
. Now tell me if there is not a wide margin between the rich, super rich ,the poor and the super poor in this country? Tell me why this country will never have equal rights and same law governing us.
See what money has turned us to? Well if you no get money, hide your face.....in davidos voice..

You can call me small doctor omo iyah teacher
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Berlyn1(f): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2018
obentenyson:

Aunty, better find work to do.... Be there waiting for one rich dude to come date you... na there u go dey till white hair start growing on ur toto...
k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by alhajiwada(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by tunmedies(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
toto3021:
Todays winning is available for payafter winning.
chat me up for todays game on 070-80-77-06-69.
BABCOC UNIVERSITY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by tunmedies(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
toto3021:
Todays winning is available for payafter winning.
chat me up for todays game on 070-80-77-06-69.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:

So wats the biggie about school?
no biggie, don't train your kids. Simple cheesy

Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) / Macdonald Oti Kidnapped, Robbed & Dumped In Ebonyi Forest / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil'