Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process (599 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Finally Gets Ukraine Visa (watch Video). / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / Ukraine Visa Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process by theBaGG: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2018
I attended interview for Ukraine study visa on the 12th of July and was told it would be out after 15 working days, but its running close to 2months now. Please people is there anything i need to do??
Re: Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process by theBaGG: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kydreams2:

Go to the visa centre and complain...it takes 21days normally

Thanks so much fobabe your response. Ive been there and they said i should keep on waiting until it comes out. And also all the people I attended interview with on thesame date are yet to get theirs too.
Re: Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process by theBaGG: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kydreams2:

2month too much ...I got my in 21days...most people got theirs earlier than my self

I really wish mines is that close But there’s nothing i could do than to just keep on waiting

And please what are the chances of getting the visa Do they deny so easily?
Re: Why Does It Take More Than 15 Working Days For Ukraine Visa To Process by theBaGG: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kydreams2:

If you document is okay and your and you did well in your interview den you should get your visa surely....but I still insist there is issue somewhere...the time is too long...

I really hope they rectify the problem is o. And that means everyone that interviewed around thesame time are all affected And thanks so much for your response

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian With No Passport And With Another Passenger Expired Pass Made It Thru / Save Lagos State Roads / Is It Possible To Travel To Ghana Without International Passport ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.