Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (36582 Views)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Nigeria To Construct 200MW Solar Farm In Delta, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ikpongiton:
if he says that in the north,what will happen?

Lifeless President Knocking His Life Be That
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ikpongiton:
what of blood letting.i know that moslems drink humans blood and that is still better than drinking beer,

No wonder you're drinking the blood of jesus in your churches tagged breaking of bread OR holy Worefa
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Firebomber:

well your gigolo fake prophet and his god(Allah) didn't tell you that majority of the prophet before him take alcohol and they never forbid it for ordinary people. One of the evidence that your Allah and is gigolo prophet is fake.

Majority of the prophets before him took alcohol, so prophet jesus too was a drunker is that what you're saying?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, hopeless mumuslim, just a question you cannot answer.

Well i will help your illiteracy.

The bible was first translated to hausa using the word Allah(mistake) as God, and was later review which later lead to the removal of Allah and was replace by the original and corrected word Uban-giji,

you can only find the word Allah in the first edition of bible translation of hausa language

http://thenationonlineng.net/bsn-unveils-hausa-bible/

that's the reason why you cannot answer my question.

What is God in hausa language?

Are you reviewing bibles every year, First Edition Allah, Second Edition Ubangiji, What of Third Edition?? grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by mikeweezy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

As your father and mother at home grin
better me that have father and mother at home ,
you this miserable almajiri (terrorist breed)
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Ikpongiton: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Lifeless Policy Knocking His Life Be That
(lifeless knocking his life).meaning?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2018
mikeweezy:
better me that have father and mother at home ,
you this miserable almajiri (terrorist breed)

It pain you
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by adigunbizz: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Omo ogun!

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Akpan107(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

We are talking of hard drinks here and beer as the case study, you should know that beer drinks are Alcoholic... Quran says Rivers of Wine and NOT Rivers Of Beer
Quran 2:219 made it very clear that it's a sin to drink wine.

It never called it beer, but wine.

So when Quran says "wine", it means BEER or ALCOHOLIC drinks.
The above verse will help you for clear understanding.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by showboy2301: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

It means your governor could help them in commissioning A factory producing PORKS consumption right??
Stop being childish. Get a life.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by mikeweezy(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

It pain you
no it's can't pain me boy hope u dn eat
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
mikeweezy:
no it's can't pain me boy hope u dn eat

Better still you fit hug your street transformer if the tin dey pain una grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
showboy2301:
Stop being childish. Get a life.

But you're a Muslim as you said, Shey the tin dey pain you
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by showboy2301: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

But you're a Muslim as you said, Shey the tin dey pain you
I'm a Christian, I just hate mediocrity
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Akpan107:
Quran 2:219 made it very clear that it's a sin to drink wine.

It never called it beer, but wine.

So when Quran says "wine", it means BEER or ALCOHOLIC drinks.
The above verse will help you for clear understanding.

Quran 2:219 They ask you (O Muhammad SAW)
concerning alcoholic drink and
gambling. Say: "In them is a great sin,
and (some) benefit for men, but the sin
of them is greater than their benefit."
And they ask you what they ought to
spend. Say: "That which is beyond your
needs." Thus Allah makes clear to you
His Laws in order that you may give
thought."

You can see by yourself that Alcoholic drink is a great sin, Not all WINE BEVERAGES ARE ALCOHOLIC I think you know, But All Beer Beverages are Alcoholic... Get it clear and stop showcasing ignorance here, this is a public forum
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
showboy2301:
I'm a Christian, I just hate mediocrity

No wonder, la because your pastors do serve you alcoholic wine and bread during holy communion that's why... No need to argue with you again grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by mikeweezy(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Better still you fit hug your street transformer if the tin dey pain una grin
my last reply to you cos ur brain is as lifelessly as your future,bye bye
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
mikeweezy:
my last reply to you cos ur brain is as lifelessly as your future,bye bye

Hahahaha Wine and Beer are the same, can't you see you need spiritual deliverance...
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Are you reviewing bibles every year, First Edition Allah, Second Edition Ubangiji, What of Third Edition?? grin

Lolz, why dont you go only and see how your useless quran are been review everyday
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, why dont you go only and see how your useless quran are been review everyday

Buhahaha Quran is one, unlike Bibles that has king Moses version, king Buhari version, King Herod version, etc
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Majority of the prophets before him took alcohol, so prophet jesus too was a drunker is that what you're saying?

So after your foolishness, you later come show your stupidity so your Allah tell you that anyone that drink is a drunker, your Allah must be an illiterate to have an illiterate follower like you.

Urban Dictionary: Drunker
A drunker is a person who gets drunk often. Similar to an alcoholic.

Lolz, well Glory be to God almighty that allow me to drink but didn't allow me to be drunkar unlike your useless Allah the weed smoker
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Buhahaha Quran is one, unlike Bibles that has king Moses version, king Buhari version, King Herod version, etc

lolz replying an illiterate Muslim is just a waste of time

well let me help you with the list of your quran version

1. Muhammad Asad version
2.M. M. Pickthall version
3. Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985) version
4. Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938) version
5.Shakir version
6. Wahiduddin Khan version
7.Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar version
8.T.B.Irving version
9.The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab version
10. Safi Kaskas version
Let me stop at number 10, lolz
well Google is there to educate the follower of gigolo muhammad.

am so sure this dummy doesn't know that version mean translation.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

1. Muhammad Asad version
5.Shakir version
8.T.B.Irving version
10. Safi Kaskas version

I thought you go school, grin You should know the difference between Version and translation, Or I should help you out??
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

1. Muhammad Asad version
5.Shakir version
8.T.B.Irving version
10. Safi Kaskas version

A version is edited while a
translation is merely typing the exact same
words in another language... WHY SHOWCASING ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE HERE, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

I thought you go school, grin You should know the difference between Version and translation, Or I should help you out??

I told you wasting my time with you make me senseless. Why dont you go and kill your English teacher for not doing is work.

"2.
a.A translation of a text from another language."

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/version

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane. I guess you are jobless
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

I told you wasting my time with you make me senseless. Why dont you go and kill your English teacher for not doing is work.

"2.
a.A translation of a text from another language."

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane. I guess you are jobless

You said in First Edition of your bibles Allah is God, in Second Edition it is ubangiji, what of Third edition?? That's why you have different versions of bibles but Quran is ONE
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

A version is edited while a
translation is merely typing the exact same
words in another language... WHY SHOWCASING ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE HERE, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

well i won't blame you, you are know to be fool from birth, lolz this is not the first time you mumuslim are showing your foolishness by saying quran is one.

"2.
a.A translation of a text from another language.
b.oftenVersionA translation of the entire Bible or a part of it."

well i guess Satan of sokoto have write his own dictionary that you are quoting from.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

well i won't blame you, you are know to be fool from birth, lolz this is not the first time you mumuslim are showing your foolishness by saying quran is one.

"2.
a.A translation of a text from another language.
b.oftenVersionA translation of the entire Bible or a part of it."

well i guess Satan of sokoto have write his own dictionary that you are quoting from.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

I won't Abuse you but rather teach you what you don't know, VERSION AND TRANSLATION ARE NOT THE SAME IN MEANING, Please use google nah or are you in great battle with google cheesy
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

You said in First Edition of your bibles Allah is God, in Second Edition it is ubangiji, what of Third edition?? That's why you have different versions of bibles but Quran is ONE

Lolz, see foolishness,
I said the first edition of hausa bible, did you now get it?

Lolz. Well those list i gave you said anyone that said quran is one is a fool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_translations_of_the_Quran

you should check how Any time your quran was edited. Illiterate everywhere, is better you stop disgracing your allah here
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

you cannot be a Muslim ans still be sane.

Lolz it seems all Muslim have two thing in common, illiteracy and foolishness.

Well i guess you braindead dont know that beer too is a wine

http://www.bearflagwine.com/

"Wineis an alcoholic beveragemade from grapes fermentedwithout the addition of sugars, acids, enzymes, water, or other nutrients. [1]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine

lolz. Youy Allah must be high on coke wen he said that.

Sebi Beer and wine are the same right?? grin WALLAHI your parent just wasted money on you sending you to Primary school
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

I won't Abuse you but rather teach you what you don't know, VERSION AND TRANSLATION ARE NOT THE SAME IN MEANING, Please use google nah or are you in great battle with google cheesy

Lolz, i guess after the reality is done on you are here telling me am abusing you. Lolz, well you should do your self a favour and stop disgracing your Allah here.

The idiot is now forming victim. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.