Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts (2925 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Lhimeet(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
This is the blunt truth.
If you want to conquer your suicidal thoughts and gain back the control of your life.

Stop punting.
Shut up Alex, shut up

Where in his post did he say he wants to end it all cause of punting?

So he can't be facing other issue? Because he is a punter, it's automatically means punting caused it?

Your oversabi no go kill you..
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Lhimeet(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Good morning Great Parents of this forum. Many who know me might be wondering why I'm making this post in this section because I've not had a comment or topic here but do visit regularly to checkout parental guidelines and advice. I'm here this time as a son now seeking the same counseling and help he do read about others in such state.

Dear parents, I can boldly say that things are no longer working in my life and all my thoughts day and night are suicidal as I see myself being worthless. My friends here would be surprised seeing this post because I'm well known as a jovial, friendly and funny character since I joined this forum in April 2011. I've lost my happiness ,I've lost my pride, I've lost my joy.

I was once a helper, making people smile by my generous act, now the reverse is the case. I beg to eat and solve minor needs that I wallow in Ocean of debts. Everything I lay hands on seems to be going south.
Nothing is going in my family as things are in coma. No need dropping a long boring epistle in that aspect because that should be a topic to discuss later.

Please my people, I need your input because I'm totally clueless, confused and depressed. Please help me waive away this unholy thoughts of ending everything because I've never been in such a state before. I see nairaland as my second home where I derive love and happiness, and I can boldly say that since my 7 years stay as a member, none can point or accuse me of fraud or any dubious act in any form. I've maintained a clean slate and I don't feel ashamed posting with my respected username which I've been known for.

I come to you as a beloved member that needs care and pursuit of happiness. Insults and bashing are so much welcome because that would get me busy to erase bad memories.

Blessings.
Suicide is never the way Bro.

Stay strong and be hopeful..

Stay Blessed.. It is well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

Shut up Alex, shut up

Where in his post did he say he wants to end it all cause of punting?

So he can't be facing other issue? Because he is a punter, it's automatically means punting caused it?

Your oversabi no go kill you..
angry

Why does it have to be you bro?
You know me na.
I for like go full throttle if na another person insult me like this.
Anyway nothing spoil grin

I don't know what is the cause of his current predicament.
I said that he should quit punting because the stress associated with punting will only escalate whatever he is going through.

Depression and punting is one of the worst combinations in the world.
You will just be raising your hopes of a better tomorrow unnecessarily which will only lead you deeper into the abyss of depression.

Hope you grab now?

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Lhimeet(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Why does it have to be you bro?
You know me na.
I for like go full throttle if na another person insult me like this.
Anyway nothing spoil grin

I don't know what is the cause of his current predicament.
I said that he should quit punting because the stress associated with punting will only escalate whatever he is going through.

Depression and punting is one of the worst combinations in the world.
You will just be raising your hopes of a better tomorrow unnecessarily which will only lead you deeper into the abyss of depression.

Hope you grab now?
I just had to type that..

You can't automatically attribute the depression to punting..

Other pressing issue could cause depression..

What will you say about people with money but still feel depressed?

I thought money was the master planner?.. Anything could cause it.. We never can tell.

All things being equal, he should forgone punting pending when he gets back on track!

I wish him well always..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by funnynation(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Seek the face of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Juzec: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
funnynation:
Do good and good will follow you! You actually made me to cry one day when I started my funding business, now life has turn around.

I forgive you anyway! Go and sin no more!
Mumu! That is not is moniker undecided
Chiadikaobi, please find someone offline to share your thoughts with. It is only a temporary stage in your life, you will bounce back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by iRepMyCity(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
funnynation:
Do good and good will follow you! You actually made me to cry one day when I started my funding business, now life has turn around.

are you on drugs? or is your head aching you? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
pfpmoderator:
Seek the help of a counselor

Where can one be found?
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Jagaban880: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
funnynation:

baba....u just shoot urself by urself.... grin grin

laughing....

look before u leap
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
I'll not claim to know what you're passing through, but please bro, do not relent. I'm fed up too, but having suicidal thoughts isn't the way. Have you not fought hard? My condition isn't too good too, you can attest to it since I already made posts about it on the other thread, but yours could be worse which is why I wouldn't claim to know how you hurt.

Don't lose too much sleep, bro. It will end in praise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Hunry: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Where can one be found?
check d images on the previous page
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by majorSLEEK(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Lowodd, it's a phase a lot of people pass through in life, you'll pull through, trust me.

Don't give in to the negative thoughts, rather, you should consistently surround yourself with people with positive Vibes.

Stay strong bro, You'll be fine eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Ganjafama(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Stay strong bro. Suicide is for cowards and the weak. Life is sweet o! Why do you think an animal that is being butchered struggles till it dies? It does so because it wants to hold on to life. I will advice that you learn a skill. Engage your self in activities that will add value to your life. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Same phase here..
I've made up my mind.. My story is complicated, might even stir up anger, the few I told made me feel more worthless.. Now I've bottled it all up, waiting for the perfect time. .
I just keep thinking about my only sis..
It will break her heart... But I've got to cut this short. Can't deal with waking up with so much pain, so much depression you can't even tell d next man. Life itself is a mirage. Watched my dad struggle to clothe and educate us, only to die when the time was ripe to eat! I tire I swear
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by yehmy(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Same phase here..
I've made up my mind.. My story is complicated, might even stir up anger, the few I told made me feel more worthless.. Now I've bottled it all up, waiting for the perfect time. .
I just keep thinking about my only sis..
It will break her heart... But I've got to cut this short. Can't deal with waking up with so much pain, so much depression you can't even tell d next man. Life itself is a mirage. Watched my dad struggle to clothe and educate us, only to die when the time was ripe to eat! I tire I swear
Just listen to yourself Why have a suicidal thought when you know that watch ur dad struggle to make you then he dies and you should instead use that as motivation to make it in life and change the story... Get closer to God seek help from him and work smart and hard it's not the end if you can't rewrite your story for good....

Life is worth Living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by yehmy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Good morning Great Parents of this forum. Many who know me might be wondering why I'm making this post in this section because I've not had a comment or topic here but do visit regularly to checkout parental guidelines and advice. I'm here this time as a son now seeking the same counseling and help he do read about others in such state.

Dear parents, I can boldly say that things are no longer working in my life and all my thoughts day and night are suicidal as I see myself being worthless. My friends here would be surprised seeing this post because I'm well known as a jovial, friendly and funny character since I joined this forum in April 2011. I've lost my happiness ,I've lost my pride, I've lost my joy.

I was once a helper, making people smile by my generous act, now the reverse is the case. I beg to eat and solve minor needs that I wallow in Ocean of debts. Everything I lay hands on seems to be going south.
Nothing is going in my family as things are in coma. No need dropping a long boring epistle in that aspect because that should be a topic to discuss later.

Please my people, I need your input because I'm totally clueless, confused and depressed. Please help me waive away this unholy thoughts of ending everything because I've never been in such a state before. I see nairaland as my second home where I derive love and happiness, and I can boldly say that since my 7 years stay as a member, none can point or accuse me of fraud or any dubious act in any form. I've maintained a clean slate and I don't feel ashamed posting with my respected username which I've been known for.

I come to you as a beloved member that needs care and pursuit of happiness. Insults and bashing are so much welcome because that would get me busy to erase bad memories.

Blessings.
Don't give up smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by bakayokoko: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

With the way you are obsessed about "Alexistaiwo".
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you create a suicidal thread one of these days.
Do well to mention me when the time comes, I might have one or two advice for you grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
I thank you all my great family for the words of encouragement. Where do I start thanking all for the message of hope and love?

I pray for more Blessings and Happy dealings in your lives. Amen

Things will be fine..... I believe
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
This is the blunt truth.
If you want to conquer your suicidal thoughts and gain back the control of your life.

Stop punting.
Far from it bro. I can't remember the last time I typed a sportsbet url in my browser if not for the recent pfp qualification that gives me joy competing against each other.

Sometimes situations can bring out the worst in you.
Thanks for the kind words though. I appreciate
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enangson:
Mr. Low Odds,

When did you begin feeling like this?

Will shoot you mail sir.
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Far from it bro. I can't remember the last time I typed a sportsbet url in my browser if not for the recent pfp qualification that gives me joy competing against each other.

If you’re about to give up, read this.
Life will always have its share of bumps and delays. You wish to get something right away, but at some point you’ll just end up disappointed. You get lost in the journey. You get consumed by failures all along the way.
One thing that you have to remember is to see your struggles as a blessing. Why? Because that is when you become more patient. That is when your faith gets stronger. And that is when you become more human.
Whatever struggles that you have, they are just temporary. You will be healed soon. It will not hurt too much anymore. You will soon be able to flash a smile without faking it.
Please hold on. Never give up in life!

I believe in you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Will shoot you mail sir.
gloandgoldATgmailDOTcom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by procky(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chiadikaobi:

Sent you a mail.. Reply...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
procky:

Sent you a mail.. Reply...
Replied
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you’re about to give up, read this.
Life will always have its share of bumps and delays. You wish to get something right away, but at some point you’ll just end up disappointed. You get lost in the journey. You get consumed by failures all along the way.
One thing that you have to remember is to see your struggles as a blessing. Why? Because that is when you become more patient. That is when your faith gets stronger. And that is when you become more human.
Whatever struggles that you have, they are just temporary. You will be healed soon. It will not hurt too much anymore. You will soon be able to flash a smile without faking it.
Please hold on. Never give up in life!

I believe in you
Thanks bro. Things will be fine

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enangson:
gloandgoldATgmailDOTcom
Sent
Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Chiadikaobi:

Blessings.

Everyone in life passes thru depression at one point or the other, while some are expressive over it others just manage it within themselves but ultimately it will pass.
The key thing to make it pass is to stop thinking or spending time alone. Engage in fruitful activities that will take your mind away from thinking ..if u have kids try spending some.e time with then you will be amazed at how engaging they will be trying to tell u a thousand things, showing u their skills and all...
Participate in sports rather than watching, play football, tennis,watch comedy shows and above all make peace with everyone, forgive those who hurt you And ask for forgiveness too.

Find time on the word of God, it has all the answers

This worked for me and still works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by hablink: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
When things are not working in one's life, suicide is not the only option to get out of it, rather, it is an end to a cowardly means; only cowards ply that route.
I may not know you personally (even though we've had online convos way back) but one thing I know is you are capable of putting smiles on peoples faces, that is something to be proud of man, the ability to be responsible for someone's happiness.
I implore you not to give up on life, cos life can never give up on you, as long as there is breath in you.
Strive to be the man you are destined to be, never give up!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello Chiadikaobi
I am sending love, healing and life your way
I just checked your profile, while it is filled with betbetbet (no judging, I am surrounded by people like that, it's your hustle, and I won circa 10K during the World Cup- I even registered and I like betting sef, lol), something struck me while browsing you- your positive vibe, prayers, light humour, politeness, your general goodness- you even fund people's' accounts. I also noticed you care about your sister
The whole point of my post is that you "sound" like a good person, and I would like to help you medically, psychologically. I live very near your city so I can hook you up with these services (free). I want you to get well, God bless you

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
merahki:
Hello Chiadikaobi
I am sending love, healing and life your way
I just checked your profile, while it is filled with betbetbet (no judging, I am surrounded by people like that, it's your hustle, and I won circa 10K during the World Cup- I even registered and I like betting sef, lol), something struck me while browsing you- your positive vibe, prayers, light humour, politeness, your general goodness- you even fund people's' accounts. I also noticed you care about your sister
The whole point of my post is that you "sound" like a good person, and I would like to help you medically, psychologically. I live very near your city so I can hook you up with these services (free). I want you to get well, God bless you
Good evening sir. I so much appreciate your kind thoughts and I must say a big thank you for this act of kindness.

Will get in touch with you when I'm back in town. Thanks and much blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advise / Contraceptives And Single Ladies / My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.