Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! (16107 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep / Lagos State University Post Ume Form is out(LASU Post Ume)07036668372 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by odave: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT THE SALE OF OAU POST UME FORM STARTS THIS MORNING 28/06/2010 AT ECOBANK OF NIGERIA OAU BRANCH AT THE RATE OF 1,250. THIS WAS COMFIRMED BY THE UNION PRESIDENT ALAJE PAUL AT AWO HALL CAFE YESTERDAY. THE SALE COMMENCED THIS MORNING AND WILL CLOSE ON JULY 2ND 2010. THE EXAM IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON JULY 10 2010. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HURRY TO GET YOURS.
TO YOUR SERVICE
O`DAVE
ELECT/ELECT IFE
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by odave: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
you can call me if you need any assistance 07030964620
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by kennyisaac(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2010
thanks o'dave for your kind gesture al d while, i stay in lagos, where can i get it here, u know we have limited time, kindly update me asap
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by google(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2010
The date 4 oau post utme is confirm the price is 1,250
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by gunners4u: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
Wen will d sales of form close
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by faith92: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
pls does any know where i can get the OAU post jamb scratch card in lagos,
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by mooteau(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2010/2011 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday 10th July, 2010 .

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www.oauife.edu.ng or http:\\eportal.oauife.edu.ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate?s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate?s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

The scratch card will be used by only one candidate for registration.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through either sms or email for only token amount of N450 added to the N1,250 cost of the oau post ume scratch card making a total of N1700 naira.

My numbers are:
07055499054; e-mail : mooteau@yahoo.com

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by mcleod: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
apart 4rm d school where else can we get d form
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by Shalomcapa(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by legatto(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Why do OAU release their post utme examination date yet their form is not yet out 4 sale.
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by Abidesmile(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
I Av Oau registration and checker scratch card of #5700 for sale at a give away price of #3500. hurry now and call 07037167479 . am in Osogbo
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by FakFil(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Allau akbar
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by Olorodegbng(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2014
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (OAU) HAS ANNOUNCED THE SALES OF APPLICATION FORM OF 2014/2015 PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME.
PURCHASE AND REGISTER (ONLINE) @ GOD FIRST TUTORS
26,EDE ROAD,OPP PARAKING JUNCTION,BESIDE 18A FURNITURE, ALONG OAU CAMPUS GATE ILE-IFE OSUN STATE.
SUCCESS-PACKED LECTURES IN PROGRESS,WITH PERIODIC COMPUTER BASE TEST(EXAMS),FOR ALL THE APPLICANTS @ GOD FIRST TUTORS
DECENT ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS. ENQUIRY CALL:08160840144/08056559171.
Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by isoh(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2014
If u fail JAMB there is a second chance for
you..........
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL THROUGH AN
IJMB (A LEVEL) PROGRAM INTO ANY
UNIVERSITIES OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB.
Application forms are now
Only on sale @ IJMB study Centre in Ilorin for IJMB
(Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination).It is
a 9month intensive programme.
Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L
SUBJECTS From: Physics,Chemistry,
biology, Mathematics &Geography for
Sciences,Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/
Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.
On completion of this program candidate are to
purchase the direct entry form .
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (a) five O/L credit
passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can
also apply but O/L result must be available before
University admission.
IJMB ACCEPTABILITY:All university in Nigeria
accept
IJMB result for direct entry admission into 200 level
check jamb brochure for confirmation.
The following universities accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,ABU,UNIJOS,UNILAG,UI, FUT MINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,FUT
YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/
TECH,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY,DELTA
STATE UNIVERSITY,
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private
universities,all universities in the north and South-
South of Nigeria e.t.c.
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online and
in the banks.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities
of your choice.
@APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310 umaru saro road, Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
details or registration

Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by PECng: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

Re: Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! by PECng: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Important Information on OAU’s 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions
For the 2023/2024 admission session, I want to discuss one situation that would make so many OAU aspirants not get admitted this year even when their scores are good enough to qualify for a university admission. The Post-UTME is fast-approaching, in fact the registration for it is currently going on, but many people who have chosen OAU as their first choice and have scored at least 200 in the UTME as the school requires do not know that this year’s OAU admission race is not the race to enter with the average points; this year’s admission race is strictly for people who have—as par what they have applied for—scored crazily high in their O/Levels, UTME, and consequently in their Post-UTME, or they have not scored really high but they know people. The reason for this is that OAU is only admitting 40% of their admission quota from the 2023/2024 applicants, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 applicants. I hope you understand this is not me saying OAU is only admitting 40% of the 2023/2024 applicants? Because this is me actually saying OAU has their quota—as directed by NUC—which they should admit per one academic session, and because OAU needs to merge the 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 applicants together in one academic session. Like I said, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 admission session, and the 60% from 2022/2023 admission session and the 40% from the 2023/2024 admission session are to resume together in October 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic session. Are you seeing why the 2023/2024 admission selection process is going to be a war? You must score very high or have the longest legs to be part of the 40%. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/important-information-on-oaus-20232024.html

(1) (Reply)

Degree Admission Ongoing at Federal College Of Education, Umunze / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.