Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (149812 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Hi Friends,

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons or experience.

We learn by learning.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Anfieldboss: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Do so at your own risk unless you're no longer an employee of that company.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Anfieldboss:
Do so at your own risk unless you're no longer an employee of that company.

You dey fear?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sacajawea: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Most Private Schools in Nigeria

363 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by phmyyinks: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by balaclava: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
ISON Bpo.
Call Center Contractors for MTN.

Your destiny will hate you for allowing it pass through that journey.

284 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Adeoludt(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dangote cement ......modern slavery

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by MoonWater: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
A company in Kwara State

Oma307:

Tuyil or Seven Up or Dangote or this nail company which one
am afraid to mention which but let's thank God my fingers are still complete

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DeBrain045(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
I don't know someone should tell me one
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by benzion72(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
India and Lebanese run company

413 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by zolajpower: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
essentialone:
Hi Friends,

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons or experience.

We learn by learning.
Apartment Royale , a hotel situated off opebi road. Poor management ,lack of medical services for staff if you report sick your salary will be deduct8ed at the end of the months and no staff lunch for staff. long hrs of work Meager salary that may only cover you transport cost for the months. A second slavery organisation.

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essay123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
I dey tell you my brother. Wicked people
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iphanyiuma(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Spar (park and shop) gringrin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
How much did they pay there callcenter cry
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by kushercain: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Evans plc angry
Those ppl still dey owe salary till tomorrow every week the people were always going on strike. The last I heard the bank had shut it down because of a 2 billion loan dey were yet to pay. And still the technical director that year was never in the country always gallivanting from one continent to another. But the good thing was we had enough access to evaphen either from the babes in quality assurance or from guy men in the ware house. Men I drank enof codeine that year �✌

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
I hate to work for a useless firm.

Be your own boss

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by moscobabs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lebanese companies

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sseunth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
SUMAL in Ibadan.

If you know you know

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Ak47young(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ashaka cement

20 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Dollarship(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
angry
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by McBeee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.

So true.... I ran for my dear future career

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by egbaguy2: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ak47young:
Ashaka cement
isn't ashaka owned by lafarge?Lafarge pays well....so?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by PlsBanMe: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu Osun State and
The Polytechnic Ile-Ife

If you get a lecturing job there, don't laugh yet. The salary stated on your appointment letter is all lies. Almost 30k out of your salary will be deducted monthly for a supposed OSUA that do not exist as per the instructions of the proprietor.

Silly guys tagged "ticket men" can deduct any amount out of your salary for any cause;just or unjust.

Salary is intentionally paid at least 7th of the next month in case you wanna leave.

At the end of the day, your salary is what remains.
Plus you have no opportunity to go elsewhere to get more education i.e Ph.D if you don't have one yet. If you go,your salary will be deducted but if NUC is about visiting, the same university that don't want you do Ph.D will ask you to submit your admission letter for Ph.D to enhance accreditation.

Working there is crazy.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by grafikii: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
good thread dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by modextus(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maybe as a contract staff with MTN. Just as the guy up there clearly stated. You'll surely hate yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Whobedatte(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
NICAPACO
METROPOLITAN
WAHUM

Indian sweatshops shocked

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
AIT, seconded by non, my brother after working for a year and 1 Month.... Was owed 9months salary and resigned two years ago and hasn't been paid till date. angry angry angry

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pat077: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
sseunth:
SUMAL in Ibadan.

If you know you know
I thought their condition have improved

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NanaKhadija: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
balaclava:
ISON Bpo. Call Center Contractors for MTN.

in fact you will regret going to school. The coy nah die

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
MoonWater:
A company in Kwara State
Tuyil or Seven Up or Dangote or this nail company which one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.