Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (149687 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iavGod: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
wow
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Basseybruce: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
sacajawea:
Most Private Schools in Nigeria
On point!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by B0032(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sola-Polis Integrated Nig Ltd

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by AmTruth: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dangote got worse because he allowed INDIANS to manage his company.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by tmakins1: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.
Call Center Contractors for MTN.

Your destiny will hate you for allowing it pass through that journey.
very well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lasaco Assurance Company. Slave drivers.

You will trek around Lagos selling insurance packages to Nigerians who don't want insurance yet no salary for you except commissions.

Tricksters.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Andrewkinggg: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Spygadgets19:
IROKOTV

They will use you die and will pay you meagre salary. All they have is fame

IROKOTv is a devil. I dey pity their staffs when I see them..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by austinmusa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
ENNIKOM CONSTRUCTION NIG LTD, and oil and gas servicing firm into HDD. walai!!! work there and your life will never remain the same. worked for 1yr and 3 months, got paid for 4 months, almost lost my family, ran insane and contemplated suicide. some were owed 2yrs. they keep employing every week, as people leave every week

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
I heard they pay there call center 25k. cry cry
Andrewkinggg:

IROKOTv is a devil. I dey pity their staffs when I see them..
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Yesbody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ifex370(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tompee2:
A telecommunications company in Nigeria, they don't train their staff, dem fit sack you anytime, they force staff to use their salary for sales...

After a while you go know say u waste your early part of your life there.

Name
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Babayoutoomuch(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Forget o
I earn 30k per month
I think January was the last time my salary was fully paid at once.
Since then, nah to dey collect 10k after 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Even with this, have not collect 3 months salary.
Also working with a private org.
Infact, trekking is now my hobby
It's well with Nigeria.
[quote author=enoch701 post=70732748]

I feel you bro. What a country.! Thats why people easily fall victim of ponzi scheme even with all its accorded risks, they just must find a way to survive. Hmmm I shed tears for my country.
What's even painful is that this is my first job as a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
enoch701:

Forget o
I earn 30k per month
I think January was the last time my salary was fully paid at once.
Since then, nah to dey collect 10k after 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Even with this, have not collect 3 months salary.
Also working with a private org.
Infact, trekking is now my hobby
It's well with Nigeria.
What's even painful is that this is my first job as a graduate. god bless ur hussle,i have experience such too then but mine was a little better theb considering d current cost of living,nor worry god go do am dont just do crime thats my little advise

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you have worked in insurance companies as a Sales agent and believe that they are wicked slavers, hit the Like button grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Generaloluseye: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cont'd

When you work as a dsa in a bank, don't be like me that just bought a brand new brogues and was using it to trek. My brothers and sisters, if that brogues can talk, i am sure it will be nothing other than curse.

The staffs treat u like poo. If I go to the counter to withdraw money, the teller guys might not answer me because they feel I am inferior to them.
N. B I have a masters then, and they have OND. But they earn better than I do.

I don't go on leave but they do. Don't let me start remembering those old bad days

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by conquerorsegun(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nairabet

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Shezkid: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
conquerorsegun:
Nairabet
embarassed
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by doshe39(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
chyammy:

Have you had dealings with gbnl (great brands Nigeria limited) the sales arm?
no
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by extremelygolden: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kids Court School, Modupe Johnson for Creche and Montessori and Femi Ayantuga for Primary School. They are situated in Surulere, Lagos.

1. You come to work a second late, they deduct N1000.00 from your salary.

2. Even if you were admitted in the hospital and you eventually resume work with a doctor's report, as soon as it's salary time they mark you absent for those days and deduct your salary for the number of days you were hospitalized. It doesn't matter if you're looking pale when you resume.

3. If you're pregnant and suddenly falls ill while at work, the Deputy Head Teacher will tell you not to step out of the school gate. He'll tell you to manage until closing hour. And if it's glaringly serious that you were eventually rushed to the hospital from the school, the Deputy Head Teacher, marks you absent for the day. That one has transformed himself to a demigod on someone else's business, hurting many people because of N150,000 per month salary.

4. If one is bereaved of a close family member, be it a father, a mother, a brother, or a sister (I am not even talking about Cousins, Nephews or Nieces) and you seek permission to attend the burial, they deduct your salary for the number of days they permitted you to go.

5. Salary is deliberately paid as from 15th of next month. And no one tells you while it can't be paid at least on the last day of the month.

6. As soon as you enter the school gate by 7am (being the school's official resumption time), they lock you inside. You're not allowed to go out again until closing time, unless few teachers who have a class to teach at the 2nd school in Modupe Johnson.

7. And if you're tired of the job, dare sit down to greet the woman or her husband. The law is that no teacher or staff of that school should greet them while sitting. In fact, it's an abomination. She has sacked people because they sat down to greet her, or because they weren't fast enough in doing so.

8. The Director of the School finds so much pleasure in publicly insulting her staff. Just recently on the School's Fun Day, she asked her teachers and staff to go get bin bag each and begin to pick the dirt on field where the event was already taking place, with parents and invited guests watching in awe. Remember field was paid including cost of tidying up the place.

Owing to the demeaning ways she treats her teachers and staff, majority of the Parents no longer have respect for them, except the Management Staff.

9. The Director does not regard anybody below her level as a human being. She's very beautiful but extremely wicked and arrogant. And regrettably, she is a Nigerian! Not a Lebanese.

10. This is to mention a few because there are just too numerous. Many people resume work there and leave immediately after their first salary. Many. It is that bad.

11. Just two cleaners in each of the school. No body working there is expected to sit down.

It is a good school for the pupils, but not for anyone going there to work.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Queseda: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Believe it or not, it's Conoil Plc. You will be on same salary from entry till u leave cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
ahmEenu:
WHICH BRANCH . I USED TO WORK IN ONE OF THOSE.

I heard of irupeju branch worst..
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
My brother is well cry
Generaloluseye:
Cont'd

When you work as a dsa in a bank, don't be like me that just bought a brand new brogues and was using it to trek. My brothers and sisters, if that brogues can talk, i am sure it will be nothing other than curse.

The staffs treat u like poo. If I go to the counter to withdraw money, the teller guys might not answer me because they feel I am inferior to them.
N. B I have a masters then, and they have OND. But they earn better than I do.

I don't go on leave but they do. Don't let me start remembering those old bad days
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Davechuks360(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chevron oil and gas.. Their salary is too small.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NightKing: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
extremelygolden:
Kids Court School, Modupe Johnson for Creche and Montessori and Femi Ayantuga for Primary School. They are situated in Surulere, Lagos.

2. Even if you were admitted in the hospital and you eventually resume work with a doctor's report, as soon as it's salary time they mark you absent for those days and deduct your salary for the number of days you were hospitalized. It doesn't matter if you're looking pale when you resume.

3. If you're pregnant and suddenly falls ill while at work, the Deputy Head Teacher will tell you not to step out of the school gate. He'll tell you to manage until closing hour. And if it's glaringly serious that you were eventually rushed to the hospital from the school, the Deputy Head Teacher, marks you absent for the day. That one has transformed himself to a demigod on someone else's business, hurting many people because of N150,000 per month salary.

4. If one is bereaved of a close family member, be it a father, a mother, a brother, or a sister (I am not even talking about Cousins, Nephews or Nieces) and you seek permission to attend the burial, they deduct your salary for the number of days they permitted you to go.

5. Salary is deliberately paid as from 15th of next month. And no one tells you while it can't be paid at least on the last day of the month.

6. As soon as you enter the school gate by 7am (being the school's official resumption time), they lock you inside. You're not allowed to go out again until closing time, unless few teachers who have a class to teach at the 2nd school in Modupe Johnson.

7. And if you're tired of the job, dare sit down to greet the woman or her husband. The law is that no teacher or staff of that school should greet them while sitting. In fact, it's an abomination.

8. The Director of the School finds so much pleasure in publicly insulting her staff. Just recently on the School's Fun Day, she asked her teachers and staff to go get bin bag each and begin to pick the dirt on field where the event was already taking place, with parents and invited guests watching in awe. Remember field was paid including cost of tidying up the place.

Owing to the demeaning ways she treats her teachers and staff, majority of the Parents no longer have respect for them, except the Management Staff.

9. The Director does not regard anybody below her level as a human being. She's very beautiful but extremely wicked and arrogant. And regrettably, she is a Nigerian! Not a Lebanese.

10. This is to mention a few because there are just too numerous. Many people resume work there and leave immediately after their first salary. Many. It is that bad.

i know this school. How sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Davechuks360:

Chevron oil and gas.. Their salary is too small.
u say waiten, guy take ur time o

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Outcess

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DonPikko: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
IROKO TV, thunder fire the CEO

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by doshe39(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
chyammy:

Have you had dealings with gbnl (great brands Nigeria limited) the sales arm?
I wasn't in the sales arm

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Temibabie(f): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
This thread is an eye opener

28 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IMASTEX: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
balaclava:
ISON Bpo.
Call Center Contractors for MTN.

Your destiny will hate you for allowing it pass through that journey.
Lol. . . .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by onegig(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu Osun State and
The Polytechnic Ile-Ife

If you get a lecturing job there, don't laugh yet. The salary stated on your appointment letter is all lies. Almost 30k salary will be deducted for a supposed OSUA that do not exist.

Silly guys tagged "ticket men" can deduct your salary for any cause;just or unjust.

At the end of the day, your salary is what remains.
Plus you have no opportunity to go elsewhere to get more education i.e Ph.D if you don't have one yet. If you go,your salary will be deducted but if NUC is about visiting, the same university that don't want you do Ph.D will ask you to submit your admission letter for Ph.D to enhance accreditation.

Working there is crazy.

Most private Universities are scams even Public ones also do hire shady temporary lecturers just to get accredited.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by doshe39(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
extremelygolden:

7. And if you're tired of the job, dare sit down to greet the woman or her husband. The law is that no teacher or staff of that school should greet them while sitting. In fact, it's an abomination. She has sacked people because they sat down to greet her, or because they weren't fast enough in doing so.

11. Just two cleaners in each of the school. No body working there is expected to sit down.

not different from a prison

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.