Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia (17190 Views)

Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Babygiwa(f): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2018
GTBank has reacted to reports that a staff of the Liberian arm, Edward Freeman was assault by the MD Mr Ayodeji Bejide with a calculator.

Read their statement below

We have received with total reprehension a report about the assault of one of our members of staff and wish to inform the public that we have immediately commenced a thorough investigation into the matter in accordance with professional standards and international best practices.

At GTBank Liberia, we do not condone any form of assault in the workplace nor do we compromise on our principle that every GTBank Liberia staff should be able to come to work without fear of violence, abuse or harassment from any member of staff.

Indeed, at the core of our values is the premium we put on the welfare of our members of staff and their safety in the workplace.

As a law abiding organization and corporate citizen, GTBank Liberia maintains a ‘zero tolerance’ attitude towards violence or assault of any kind and we will not hesitate to take action against any staff who is found to be in breach of our strict code of conduct, regardless of their position in the organization.

The Bank also maintains very active structures to provide all necessary care and assistance to any member of staff who is a victim of assault.

Once again, we wish to reassure all members of the public that the bank remains committed to ensuring a safe and conducive environment for its staff and providing best-in-class services to its customers.

For GTBank Liberia,
Alexandra Zoe
Head, Legal/Company Secretary

http://thepunditng.com/gtbank-reacts-to-report-of-assault-on-staff-by-md-in-liberia/

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Sirpaul(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
O boy!
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Luisema4luv(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Mak Una try reduce ur monthly sms charges, dat wud b a better news dn this crap

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by AleAirHub(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Moreoffaith(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Cyoung4real(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Wakanda reaction.... he for calculate the consequences of assaulting him before using calculator to assault him

9 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Afrocentric: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
T
I hope the person that was Assaulted isn't a Nigerian.? The manager should be sack or suspended immediately
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Opinionated: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Good for them.

The GTBank Liberia management probably need to read this:

Open Letter to Recruiters on the Modern Day Job Candidate
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Moreoffaith(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Luisema4luv:
Mak Una try reduce ur monthly sms charges, dat wud b a better news dn this crap

Better go change to email alert, I don wise since April.

8 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Good to know that nairavsdollar something useless post was removed
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Better go change to email alert, I don wise since April.
Man like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by gift2xl: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Taking life that u can not create.
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by datola: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
I pity that MD's career sha.
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Moreoffaith(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Man like me grin

As in i go just dey see 7hundred plus onto SMS charges, naso I waka enter bank say i wan change to email o. Dem wan dey discourage me say if anything happens to my account when I dont have internet i say i want am like that. Say the ones wey happen wetin una do to am.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by mapet: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
I just discovered the MD is one of my egbons.......Never knew he's MD GTBank Liberia. Chei which kain gbege be dis?
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by nabegibeg: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by calddon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
GTBANK has continued to condone the assault carried out on my account almost 3 months ago when an ATM malfunctioned led to a dispense error, since then i have been begging them to return my money... no way

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by czaratwork: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
How many times do we get reports of foreigners assaulting Nigerians here without them being punished for it.
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by jaywhoco(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
like that, like that somebody's job is gone

hmmmmm
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by BabaIbo: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Observing
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
cool
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
...and they couldn't justify the text of the press release.

Do these people pay attention to details? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by Blueprint86: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
mustnt be justified.

for instance, my office brand is 'left aligned'

ItsawrapOutfit:
...and they couldn't justify the text of the press release.

Do these people pay attention to details? grin
Re: Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia by ajayiopy: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
THAT MD IS A GONNER

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes Drugs Packaged In Black Soap At Lagos Airport (Video, Photos) / 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide / Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His Two Underaged Daughters In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.