Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? (588 Views)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? by essentialone(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2018
What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed?
Re: What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? by essentialone(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
hmm
Re: What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? by Oyindamolah: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now?
Re: What is the worst Office Romance you have experienced personally, or observed? by essentialone(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now?

This is a very intriguing experience. Be wary. She may wanna set you up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pan-african Oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment {4 Positions} / Urgently Needed! / Kennedia Consulting Mass Recruitment For 200 Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.