Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (183851 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Round 2 fight
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
I wondered what she had to say as I answered her call.

'Morning, Alex.'

'Morning, Steph.'

There was a pause. 'How was your night?' I asked.

'Great. How about yours?'

'Well, not so good, I'm afraid.'

'What happened?'

Thank God, she sounded normal now, I thought. Her senses were fully back at last.

'I guess it just happened like that,' I said.

'Are you still mad at me?' she asked.

I smiled. 'Why do you think I should be mad at you?'

I could hear her giggle. 'Come on, Alex. You could still be mad at me over what happened last night, couldn't you?'

I decided to play smart. 'Sorry, what exactly happened last night?'

'Oh, oh. Steph behaved like a naughty girl,' she reported herself.

'More than naughty,' I replied. 'You behaved completely out of place. Were you drunk, or something?'

'Drunk?' she sounded surprised. 'No, no, no.'

'You mean all those things were done by your normal self? That you were not under the influence of alcohol or drug?'

'Oh, come on, Alex. I was okay.'

'What an act! That was very un-ladylike, Steph.'

'I'm sorry. I want to come this evening to apologize.'

'You've already apologized. Apology accepted.'

'I still want to see you tonight.'

My mind raced fast. 'Only on one condition, Steph.'

'What condition?'

'That you'll never behave in that bad way again.'

'I agree and promise,' she answered promptly.

'Alright. I'll be expecting you. See you.'

'O.k, bye.'

The line was disconnected.

Steph, you had better keep to that, I told myself and went back to work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by abdulyaro66(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
GOod

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
More update please

Enjoying this beautiful story

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by tessygold(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice work buh pls more updates

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
loool..this time he will fall, who is with me

read interesting stories on www.donsimonii.com

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
"I'll be expecting you".
Alex abeg No just think am,delete it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Resist Steph and she will flee but make sure you don't leave a forwarding address..

My guy for just give her this conditionn; tell your malee say you wan show for my bunk but Alex dey form correct Jew man abi ma guy get plan to blow Steph..

Las las, No worry, we go follow you blow weed when your matter cast..

Alex, i no go talk beyond wetin i don talk

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by iamnavy1: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
UPDATE
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waiting on Update...
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ghen Ghen,I just dey fear for this Alex guy,the guy dey play with fire,

Ok na, maybe him like been broke.

That babe na serious disaster,make him nor play her game oo

Everyone should take note say I warn am
Cos when the thing set,my hand nor dey oooo
Nice update

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Few minutes later, Madam B came and I went to meet her. She gave me the task of writing out a list of ten NGOs (some of them ran orphanage homes) and their bank accounts from her business diary.

I was to transfer some funds to their bank accounts. The money ran into millions of naira. I must say that I was impressed by madam's generous heart. The woman was obviouly naturally kind.

At the close of work, while I drove my car home, I thought over how best to handle Steph. I decided I would tell her the truth on how I came to work for her mother and the impression the woman first created in me.

I would also find out if she had wilfully done what she did the previous night or she was under the influence of something.

I got home about five-thirty, but was surprised to see Madam B's Lexus jeep parked in the compond. Steph came out of it, smiling.

'Hello, Alex.'

'Hello, Steph. You're early.'

'Yeah.'

I could see that she was holding a polythene bag.

'Hope you've not waited for long.'

'Nope.'

I preceded her to my flat.

She seemed calm and cool, I was quick to note. This was in contrast to the other time.

'One minute, please.' I switched on the television and went to my room to change. By the time I emerged, I was in casuals.

'So, how are you Steph?'

'I'm cool.'

I sat opposite her, studying her.

In a dramatic move, Steph went on her knees. 'Alex, I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. Pardon me.'

I stared at her. 'Stand up, Steph.'

'Am I pardoned?'

'Yes. Please sit down.'

Steph sat on the sofa, looking sober.

'Can you recollect everything that happened?' I asked.

'Of course.' She made a wry smile.

'Steph, I want you to know that I like you, but there must be a line drawn to that.'

She said nothing. Now, she looked like a very decent young lady. I nodded.

'I don't want to do anything that will hurt you or hurt the relationship between your mum and I.'

She looked at me enquiringly. 'But you said there's nothing between you and mum.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Op nice update

visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by iamnavy1: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Ahh the last sentence weak me

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2018
What is Alex waiting for? Let him get married to Enny so all dis temptations will stop since money is no longer a problem. I doubt if Steph will hv the guts to come to his house then and do all dis rubbish she's into now. The guy matter tire me. Marry ur girl if u feel she's d one and handle these two women!

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by emmynku(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
excelmerry:
What is Alex waiting for? Let him get married to Enny so all dis temptations will stop since money is no longer a problem. I doubt if Steph will hv the guts to come to his house then and do all dis rubbish she's into now. The guy matter tire me. Marry ur girl if u feel she's d one and handle these two women!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by emmynku(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Alex is still broke o, remember his house is on a grace rent of 2years,which can easily be withdrawn, secondly his car is still not his, belongs to d company. So basically the only sight of money he has, is his salary. Which may not give him much.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Alex this is no joke, get things straightened b4 it damages you and your reputation that your fiance still sees. Avoid Steph cuz as she is there, I haven't sensed any reason for you to trust her.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
iamnavy1:
Ahh the last sentence weak me
I tire 4 d talk too

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
I feel something sweet will happen between Alex and Steph... something really sweet

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
'Yes, I said so. What we have is cordial relationship, and I don't want anything to spoil that. Besides, there's a lady I'm planning to marry.'

She sighed and said nothing.

I paused and studied her. 'Who's Mike?'

She smiled.

'Is he your boyfriend?'

She shook her head. 'Nope.'

'But you mentioned the name yesterday. You called me Mike.'

'There's no Mike anywhere, Alex.'

There was another silence. ''Do you promise me that what happened yesterday will not repeat itself?'

She did not say anything. She only nodded.

'You got me worried. At a point, I thought maybe you were on drugs, or something.'

'Drugs?' She looked mortified. 'No, never. I don't do that kind of thing.'

'Well, try to be of good beviour, dear Steph. I won't want that kind of thing to repeat itself agai.'

She nodded without saying a word. Her eyes went to the polythene bag she brougt. She picked the bag up.

'Here, this is for you.'

I was very curious. 'What's inside?'

'Two marmers. One contains fried rice while the second contains fried turkey and stew. You know what? I cooked it myself.'

'Wow! But you shouldn't have gone through all these stress,' I opined.

'It's no big deal. I'm good in cooking, and I like cooking. I believe I take after mummy in that. She enjoys cooking too.'

'Well, thank you,' I said. 'Let me take me it to the kitchen.'

'No, no. Let me do it for you.'

I took her to the kitchen where she washed two pots. She then emptied the rice into one pot and the turkey and the stew in another pot.

She then dished some rice and turkey in two plates. She put the two plates on a tray and we returned to the sitting-room where she handed one plate to me.

We soon started to eat our food. I must confess that the food was delicious.

'You sure know how to cook well,' I commended.

She smiled warmly. 'Thank you.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Alex you don enter, I pray you escape this one ooo

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
We soon started to EAT OUR FOOD. I must confess that the food was DELICIOUS

Alex, Alex; alex!
how many times did I call you
I won't advice you again

oya update me fast
I go visit you unannounced soon

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by YunyJoe(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nice story can we get an update plssssss

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Shawen99(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
alex your village people have send steph to be your judas. bro alex you are a gunner

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chai broda Alex Steph used direct approach it did not work, she has changed tactics to indirect grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Frankenstein: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Very engaging and entertaining piece, LovetoRead.

It's amazing how you manage to keep your readers asking for more with every update.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Frankenstein:
Very engaging and entertaining piece, LovetoRead.

It's amazing how you manage to keep your readers asking for more with every update.

Thank you.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Weldone oga writer. It's not easy writing a story, it even gets harder when you intend sharing it with readers. I love the fact that you are serving something different from what 99% of readers expected. You have shown that a story can still be enticing without employing the use of vivid erotica. I have certain observations to make concerning your story:

In a bid to always introduce the element of surprise, you have succeeded in watering down the flavour and essence of the story. What do I mean? You keep on trying to prove that Alex has the purest of intentions. In trying to do this, you have created this super naive and dull character. At a point, I could guess every ending move of Alex even when he seem to be in a choked situation. It was interesting in the beginning having Alex turn down every temptation thrown at him, but subsequently, it turned into a kind of cliche. Now, I'm not saying you should kowtow to the readers' sentiments, but try and introduce new twists, rather than the "Alex is a good guy" stuff we are used to. He is human, he should make mistakes.

Also try not to focus attention on only him, it's becoming a routine read for us. I know the story is a first person narrative, but there are other ways to explore the lives of the other characters too. Don't let them just waltz in and out without warning.

The essence of the long write up is that the story is getting less spicy with each update.

I have other observations too, but I'll place them on hold for now, since they are dependent on future course of the story.

Still a great work boss.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kingjames:
We soon started to EAT OUR FOOD. I must confess that the food was DELICIOUS

Alex, Alex; alex!

how many times did I call you

I won't advice you again

oya update me fast

I go visit you unannounced soon
Toh help me tell him oo
Cos i don warn am tire
But they say,dog wey wan loss nor dey hear him owner wistle
Morrrrrrrre @lovetoread

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Firstgentleman1:
Weldone oga writer. It's not easy writing a story, it even gets harder when you intend sharing it with readers. I love the fact that you are serving something different from what 99% of readers expected. You have shown that a story can still be enticing without employing the use of vivid erotica. I have certain observations to make concerning your story:

In a bid to always introduce the element of surprise, you have succeeded in watering down the flavour and essence of the story. What do I mean? You keep on trying to prove that Alex has the purest of intentions. In trying to do this, you have created this super naive and dull character. At a point, I could guess every ending move of Alex even when he seem to be in a choked situation. It was interesting in the beginning having Alex turn down every temptation thrown at him, but subsequently, it turned into a kind of cliche. Now, I'm not saying you should kowtow to the readers' sentiments, but try and introduce new twists, rather than the "Alex is a good guy" stuff we are used to. He is human, he should make mistakes.

Also try not to focus attention on only him, it's becoming a routine read for us. I know the story is a first person narrative, but there are other ways to explore the lives of the other characters too. Don't let them just waltz in and out without warning.

The essence of the long write up is that the story is getting less spicy with each update.

I have other observations too, but I'll place them on hold for now, since they are dependent on future course of the story.

Still a great work boss.

Thanks for all your observations and comments. I must say that they are enlightening. You are right about the non erotical contents. Here, the title is a bit deceptive as it is meant to be symbolic.

All your comments are noted.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Thereafter, we ate the food in silence, each with his or her thoughts. She was trying to be nice, I told himself. Well, this was better than playing seduction game.

Then an alarm suddenly went off in my head. Had Madam B not warned that I should not be emotionally involved with her daughter? What of Enny? How would Enny feel if she should come in now?

Well, I would explain that there was nothing special about her being there; that everything was platonic.

After the meal, she cleared and took the plates to the kitchen.

I thanked her for the trouble, but she brushed it aside. We chatted and laughed as if we had been the best of friends for years.

I found Steph interesting, no doubt, but I knew I would be playing with fire, if I should step beyond the bond. One significant thing was I could not erase Madam B from my mind through out the time Steph was around. It was as if madam was right there watching all my moves.

Beside the factor of madam, I would not want to hurt Enny. Steph was with me until few minutes to nine in the evening.

Moments after she had driven off, Enny was in the house, as if she was on cue.

'Hello, dear,' she greeted.

'Hello, baby.' I went over to give her a peck. She dropped her hanbag a a seat.

'I'm famished. Let me go to the kitchen and prepare something.'

''There's food in the house,' I said.

'Good.' She went to the kitchen and I followed her. When she opened the pot containing the stew and chicken, she became curious.

'Where did you get all these chicken?'

I knew it was risky, but decided to tell her the truth. 'Steph just left here. She brought them.'

Her eyes clouded immediately. 'Steph?'

I nodded. 'Madam's daughter. Look, there's also fried rice in the other pot.'

Enny shook her head. 'I cam't eat this.'

'Oh, come on, Enny. There's no harm in eating it.'

Enny remained adamant. She said she would prepare her own food.

Since I had some foodstuffs in the house, she decided to prepare boiled yams and fried eggs. She made for me too. I was still full, but I must eat her food, even if sparingly.

Not long after eating, Enny said we should pray before we went to bed. She always did that. Even in her church, she was a member of the 'prayer warriors.'

The following morning, I dropped her at Ketu bus stop on my way to the office. Madam B came early to the office, and this time she came with Steph.

Some minutes after arriving in the office, Steph came to me. She looked radiant in her dress. I was quick to see that the skirt was short, but it fitted her perfectly.

'How was your night?' she asked.

'It was fine. How about yours?'

'Oh, it was nice.' Mandy came inside the office.

'Madam wants to see you,' she told me.

I went to madam's office with Steph on my heel.

'Yes, Alex,' madam said as soon as I stepped inside the place. 'Go and be prepared. In some minutes from now, you'll be going to Sagamu road. There's a new filling station the company is commissioning today. I want you to represent me there. The commissioning is coming up by noon.'

I nodded.

'I'll suggest you go by ten. The company driver knows the place, he will take you there.'

I nodded. 'That will be no problem, ma'am.'

'Mum, I'll like to go along,' Steph said.

There was a pause. 'That's alright,' Madam said.

We left at about ten o'clock as madam said. Steph and I sat at the back of the car. The way she perched at my side and held my left hand was a bit uncomfortable, if you know what I mean. We got to the place on time and performed the commissioning to the aplause of those there.

The place was declared open in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I really fell like I was an important man that day. There was a light refreshment and we took our leave.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.