Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (183751 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Things went on normally for the rest of that day. The following day was Sunday. As usual, I was in the church as early as six a.m. Other workers later started coming in. I remained in the good books of the G.O and his wife, as they kept commending my efforts. The two services ran smoothly. After every member had gone, the head pastor (the G.O) said he would like to see me in his office.

I went to meet him in his cozy office, which was not far from mine.

'Welldone, sir,' I curtsied.

'Thank you, brother Alex.' (the pastor liked to call me brother Alex, though he should be of my father's age). 'Please, sit down.'

I sat down and looked at him expectantly.

'Yes, brother Alex. It's Madam Da Rocha that reported your matter to me.'

'Madam Da Rocha?' I said, totally surprised.

My mind went into a frenzy. What did she say I did? What went wrong? What could make the matter to be so serious that she would report it to the pastor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for the updates, I'm loving em' real good

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thank you for updating but this suspense is killing we

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Unconsciously, I realized I had become nervous and anxious.

The G.O sensed my apphrehension. He smiled. 'It's okay, brother Alex. What she said about you was positive.'

I was relieved, though still a little bit anxious.

'I understand that you go to her house frequently; that you take her daughter in home lesson.'

'Yes ... yes, sir.'

'She said she was really impressed with your performance. She came to meet me for a request. That request is that we should relieve you from being our church administration.'

Again, my mind went into a turmoil. What kind of request was that? What did I do wrong? My mouth was dry but I managed to look straight and unruffled.

'She requested that you should drop this work so that you'll work for her as P.A.'

I stared for few moments without saying a word. Now this Madam B would not stop amazing me. She had that kind of desire, yet she did not hint me! She went ahead to tell the pastor, thus creating some tension in me! This Madam B, ehn!

'Well, I, I'm surpised to hear that, sir. I did some work for her on Saturday, and she was impressed. However, she didn't offer to make me her P.A, sir.'

The pastor nodded. 'Now, that's what she's offering you. What do you think about that?'

I appeared in thoughts, wondering if I should take such an offer or not, and the manner the offer had come. I did not even have an idea of what the pay would be.

'Brother Alex?' the pastor's voice cut into my thoughts.

I looked at him 'Yes, sir.'

'I think you should take the offer. Go and see her and discuss the terms and details with her. Let me know when you will start the work with her, so that we will get another administrator. It has been wonderful, working with you. I wish you the best of luck.'

The pastor extended his hand for a handshake and I took it humbly.

'Thank you, sir. Thank you very much, sir.'

As I left the office, I could not but wonder how so unpredictable the character of Madam B could be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2018
After I left the church, I thought over whether I should go and visit madam B in the house or I should call her. I decided to do the latter. She picked the phone after the fifth ring.

'Good afternoon, ma'am,' I greeted.

'How're you, Alex?'

'Fine, ma'am. I just left the pastor's office, now. He told me what you discussed with him.'

'Yes. I didn't tell you directly because I really want you to take an independent decision on it. So, what do you think?'

'It will be a great honour to work with you, ma'am.'

'That's my boy.'

I could sense that she was smiling at the end of the line.

'So, when do you want to start with the work?'

I had to think fast. 'It depends on when you want me to start, ma'am.'

There was a long pause. 'You know what, try to see me in the house on Monday morning by seven before I leave for office. Can you do that?'

I did not hesitate. ' Sure, I can do that.'

'Yes, do that. We'll discuss. I'll be expecting you.'

'Okay, madam. Thanks a lot.'

She disconnected the line. I whistled to myself. Honestly, this Madam B was a character.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2018
"that's my boy" no one should take that title 'boy' from a woman,never. nice story .

6 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
CaZmir:
"that's my boy" no one should take that title 'boy' from a woman,never. nice story .
It is damn too risky taking that from a woman.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Fazemood:

It is damn too risky taking that from a woman.
. automatically she sees u below her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
When I got home, I told my uncle/guardian about my imminent change of job. He was happy for me. My challenge was how to tell Enny. Since she had expressed her reservations over my relationship with the madam, I had become cautious about discussing the woman with her.

Later that Sunday evening, I went to Enny's parents' house at Ketu. When we were alone, I broached on the new job issue.

'Enny dear, this our God is wonderful and still answers prayers o,' I started.

'Of course, God answers prayers,' she concurred.

'Thank God for me, He is about to take away my toiling.'

She became very interested. 'Really? What happened?'

'I've been offered the job of a P:A.'

She smiled. 'P.A to who?'

I smiled too. 'P.A to Madam Bimpe Da Rocha. She just gave me that offer.'

The smile went off her face, but not totally. 'Oh. How much will she be paying you?'

I shook my head. 'I don't know yet. She actually told me about the offer through the pastor By tomorrow morning, I will be going to see her, and, we'll discuss the details.'

'So, you don't even have an idea of what she'll pay. What if the pay is not much?'

'I'm sure it will be much,' I quickly put in. 'It's going to be alright. Even our G.O advised that I should take it.'

That got her. She smiled. 'Alright. I hope everything will be alright.'

'Of course. I'm sure everything will be all right.'

That was how I was able to communicate the development to Enny and make her accept it without much fuss.

The following morning, I took my bath, wore a t-shirt and jeans and took a bike to Madam B's house. I got there exactly five minutes to seven.

'Hope no problem,' the security man at the gate said as he was surprised to see me at that time of the day.

'No. No problem. Madam said I should come and see her.'

He opened the gate and I walked in. A driver had already driven Sophia to school. The house maid said I should wait for madam in the expansive sitting-room. I sat where I had sat on Saturday and waited for her. After about ten minutes of wait, I could hear some footsteps coming from the staircase. Just as I guessed, it was Madam B.

She was wearing a black skirt suit that fitted her perfectly. The skirt was a little bit above the knees. The face, the legs and even the aura she carried were beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wow nice bro.. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Keep shining bro. Why not mention more people to join your thread?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2018
I could smell her alluring perfume, metres away. She smiled as she drew close.

'Good morning, ma'am,' I greeted. I stood up to genuflect.

'Good morning, Alex. Sit down.'

'Thank you, ma'am.'

The house maid soon appeared with madam's briefcase. She got it from the maid, sat down and opened it. She then brought a file out and opened it.

'Yes, let's discuss business. Your schedule of work indicates that you'll work from 8.00 a.m to 5,.00 p.m, Monday to Friday. You can also be required to work, sometimes on weekends. The work can also require you to travel at short notice. In addition, you can also be required to work on computer.' She looked at me critically. 'Do you have any question, so far?'

I shook my head. 'No, ma'am.'

'There are many fringe benefits attached to the work. There are housing, medical and transport allowances.'

She gave the documents in the file to me. 'This is the letter of employment and the paper on your schedule of duties.'

I took the letter from her and quickly read through. My heart was thumping when I saw the remuneration. It was a mouth-watering offer that ran into six figures in naira.
'I really appreciate you and thank you for this, madam,' I said. 'Thank you so much, ma'am.'

'It's okay. I hope you'll live up to expectation. I hope you'll not disappoint me.'

'Madam, I want to promise and assure you that I will never disappoint you.'

'Yes, Alex.' She looked at me sternly. 'Let me tell you this: I will never tolerate any failure or disappointment from you.'

'Yes, madam.'

She stood up. 'The letter contains the address of the head office, which is where you'll be working. As you can see, your working takes immediate effect.'

Really? I didn't see that. In my excitement, I didn't see that my appointment took immediate effect.

'Do you still want to continue taking Sophia in lesson, or you want me to get another teacher?'

Again, I had not thought of that. I reflected briefly over it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Just like pinkberry5 just said, keep shining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Well done. more updates

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Well done!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
.....The smile went off her face,

if na your sister nko

the impending heartbrake is unavoidable
I pity you Eny; but take heart as God will surely give you another man
no thanks to Madam B

am available anyway...lolx

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
D Story Iz Going Wel O,but I Look At D Title And See The Sugar Mum Not The Helper And Start Laughing,ok Sha Abeg Update Us

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
'Continue taking her,' she interjected. 'I've asked her and she says she will like you to continue as her lesson teacher.'

'Oh, well. It's okay, ma'am.'

'You'll start your office work tomorrow. Get yourself prepared.' She stood up. I stood up too.

'Mariam!' she yelled to summon the house maid. The latter came to meet her deferentially.

'Take the briefcase to the car I'm going out with.' She faced me. 'Come, Alex. Come with us and we'll drop you on the way.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

That was how I came to be working directly with Madam B. When I got home, I started preparing my self for the work ahead. When I got to the church about nine a.m, the G.O had already come. I went to inform him that I would start working for Madam B the following day. The man prayed for me and wished me the best. He admonished me to still be active in serving God in the best way I could.

'Above all, be very careful. Don't let woman or lust lead you into trouble,' he counselled.
I thanked him profusely for his fatherly ways.

Later that evening, I was back in Madam B's house to take Sophia in lesson.

'Mum said you'll be working for her as Special Assistant,' Sophia said as soon as she sighted me.

'Yes, but as Personal Assistant, not Special Assistant.'

She shrugged. 'What's the difference?'

I wanted to tell her, but she brought in another topic. While I was teaching her, she interrupted again when she said: 'Mummy must really like you to be making you her Assistant.

I raised an eyebrow. 'What makes you say so?'

She grinned. 'It's because of the way she talks about you. She doesn't trust people, you know?'

My eyebrows remained raised. 'Really?'

'Yes. But she seems to talk as if you an exception.'

I nodded and continued with my teaching. The following morning, I woke up around five and started getting reading for my first day of working in a real firm.

I tried to look good in my black suit, white shirt and black shoes. I must make a good impresion of myself.

The head office was at Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. I was there by seven thirty a.m. I intoduced myself to the unformed Security man and told him my mission. He said I would have to hold on a bit as nobody had come to the office. He gave me a plastic chair to sit on. I waited for ten minutes before the Office Assistant came. I followed him up to the first floor. Even then, I had to wait at the Secretary's office to await madam. The Secretary came in twenty minutes after eight. Madam had told her about me, for as soon as I introduced myself, she became very respectful.

'I'm sorry for coming late,' she apologized. 'Madam has talked about you. Pleae, let me take you to your office.'

I followed her to the passage and to an office. It was evident Madam's company occupied the whole floor. Many of the offices were locked and it was either that they were yet to be used or their occupants had not come.

My office was cool and comfortable. I surveyed the place and liked what I saw. The glass desk and the swivel, leather seat looked and smelt new. As a matter of fact, everything in the office looked new. It was few minutes to nine when the secretary came to tell me madam had come and would like to see me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kingjames:
.....The smile went off her face,

if na your sister nko

the impending heartbrake is unavoidable

I pity you Eny; but take heart as God will surely give you another man

no thanks to Madam B

am available anyway...lolx
Lolzzz

I no wan laugh jare
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Op I know it's not easy to write, nd also know you are doing a very nice job here..

But pls can't you give more updates..

We dey hunger for the tori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrsEvakinqz:
Op I know it's not easy to write, nd also know you are doing a very nice job here..

But pls can't you give more updates..

We dey hunger for the tori

Thank you. I will try. God bless.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by BOSSkesh(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
This guy update oh guys are seriously waiting

Hope say the duo go get affair

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Make's Sense Dis Is Intresting

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by iamdocToyemi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
nice one op, keep dropping updates hot hot

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
LoveToRead:

Thank you. I will try. God bless.
you welcome
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
nicejob

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abeg o. update. d tori too make sense

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2018
I got up from my seat.

'Sorry, I didn't get your name the other time,' I said.

She smiled. She was fair in complexion and was probably in her early thirties.
'Oh,' she said. 'I'm Mandy Oroh.'

'Miss, or Mrs?'

'Miss, please.'

I followed to madam's office, which was right after Mandy's own.

'Good morning, madam,' I greeted as soon as I entered her office. It was a big office with exquisite furniture and modern office equipment. There were some trophies on a large board. I could also see her picture and a picture of her husband.

She smiled up at me. 'Morning, Alex. How do you do?'

'Fine ma'am. Thank you, ma'am.'

'Sit down.'

I sat down on one of the comfortable leather chairs facing her. Mandy took her leave.

'How d'you find your new office?' she asked.

'Very cool, nice and comfortable, ma'am.'

'You like it?'

What a question!. It was like asking somebody if he liked comfort.

'Sure, I like it.'

She nodded. 'Now, let's get down to work.'
She briefed me on what to do in starting my new task. She also called Mandy and instructed her to hand over some files to me. Soon, I was introduced to the senior staff members of the company, including the General Manager, Operations and Logistics Manager, and others.

The job was quite hectic, I must say, but I was enjoying it. I was not the kind of person that ran away from hardwork. I never knew Madam was such a busy woman. Her schedules were tight, and I was now part of the planning. We visited many corporate offices and places together, apart from holding several meetings. I had spent many days at work before I discovered there was an office adjoining madam's own which served as the board-room. In no time, Madam B earned my respect as a smart and an astute business woman.

After I had spent two weeks on the job, madam said she would be travelling to Abuja on business and I was to accompany her. She said it could be for two or three days. I told Enny about it and she revisited her reservations.

'So, you and madam alone in Abuja, eh?'

'Come on, my dear. There is no one but you.' I had to say some other sweet and assuring words before I could rest-assure her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Dholyboy(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Nice work....

Thanks for the episode

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday Fam.. Hope ur day so far has being good?
Nice work, thanks for the update @LovetoRead

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2018
We went by the late afternoon flight to Abuja, and we travelled by first class cabin. While on the flight, we sat side by side. Madam brought a small Bible and read. I could see that she read from the book of Psalms. It was obvious she had some phobia.

Madam said she preferred to rest for hours after the flight before seeing people officially the following morning. From the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport, we chartered a cab to a five-star hotel. Under instruction from madam, I had earlier called the hotel to book for a suite. We ckecked into the hotel suite, the porter helping with madam's valise. It was a very comfortable suite. I must confess this was the first time I would be lodging in a five-star hotel in my life.

After the porter had left and after madam had settled down, I took my small bag.

'I want to go downstairs, ma'am, to book a room.'

'For who?'

'For myself, ma'am.'

She smiled. 'This suite has a lounging-room, a large bedroom, another small bedroom and two bathrooms, en-suite. You can take the other bedroom and there's no need for renting a room again.'

I was thinking very fast. That meant I would be sleeping not far away from madam.

'Relax, Alex,' she went on. 'Go and drop your bag in the other room. This place will conveniently contain us.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'There's another thing, Alex. You've not been properly addressing me.'

I looked surprised.

'Yes. The ''madam'' stuff is okay in the official setting, not in a private place like this.'

I nodded. 'Yes, ma'am.'

'So, drop the ma'am. Call me mummy.'

I could not help the smile that came on my face.

'Yes, ma'am, I mean, mummy.'

She smiled. 'That's my boy.'

Her saying that made me feel so small, but then, I had no choice than to accept her nomenclature. There was a rap at the door. I went to see who it was. The room service had brought the dishes madam ordered for.

I opened the door wide for the food trolley to be wheeled inside. The hotel staffer soon left us. Madam went on to change into a bumper shot and t-shirt. She even looked much younger now. Her bare torso and legs were smooth and free from slabs of fat. One very commendable thing about her was that she had managed to look trim, despite all the affuence around her. She must really be keeping a disciplined diet.

I set the food tray on the table by the sofa. She had ordered for pounded yam and egusi soup grilled with snail and fried turkey.

She washed her hands in the washing bowl provided.

'Oya, come and sit down. Let's eat.'

'Thank you mummy. I'm not hungry for now.'

She looked at me curiously. 'You don't expect that I alone will eat all these, do you?'

'I will eat later. It's just that with the snacks I took aboard, I'm not hungry for now.'

She nodded. 'Okay.'

When the air hostess was serving the passengers, madam had declined to be served. I had gladly taken the sausage beef. While she ate, I sat on another sofa

I made my attention be focused on the flat screen in the room The cabled news channel was beaming a breaking international news.

Madam used the table knife to cut off part of the pounded yam and put it in a separate plate. She also used spoon to scoop some soup in another plate. She told me that was my portion. In between, her phones were ringing and I was the one receing the calls on her behalf. Madam was not only wealthy but connected. Her callers included the movers and shakers of the society.

After she had finished eating, we planned for our intinery for the following day. First, she had an appointment to see the Minister of State for Petroleum. After, she would be seeing the Perm. Sec. in the same Ministry. The day after that day, she would be meeting some business partners and managers. So, she had a busy schedule.

We chatted on other matters thereafter. She did most of the talking, revealing some of her private matters. I was the good listener that was making the appropriate interjections and responses.

About seven p.m, she asked if I could help her to massage her feet. I answered in the affirmative. She went to her bag and brought a lotion.

'I usually use this lotion to massage the legs.'

'No, problem, muumy.' I collected the lotion from her. She placed her legs on the sofa while I sat next to her feet. I had helped Enny to massage her tighs and back in the past, so, I was not strange to doing this kind of thing. I rubbed the lotion on my palms and ran my hands over her legs. She closed her eyes and I imagined what was going on in her mind.

I did the massaging to the best of my abililty, from her knees to her ankles and the feet.

'That was good,' she commented. 'You did it like a professional.'

'Well, I just tried in my little way.'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2018
LoveToRead
Thanks for this update. However, it is short. You have a good work here!
When is another update coming our way?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.