Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? (562 Views)

What Should I Do With This Unknown MMS? / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / ***You Still Use 2go?, Hop In! A Thread For 2go Users*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by Tarivanessa(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
About MMS (Multimedia Message Service)
MMS stands for "Multimedia Messaging Service", is mobile phone service that allows users to send multimedia messages to each other. This includes images, videos, and sound files.

MMS is an extension of SMS (Short Message Service) , which is used to send and receive text messages. Like text messages, multimedia messages are first transmitted to a central server maintained by the cellular service provider. Once the message has been received by the server, it is forwarded to the recipient. If the recipient's phone is off or she does not have cell phone service when the message is sent, the server will hold the message and send it once the recipient's phone is available.
Most modern cell phones and smartphone support MMS messaging. MMS support is typically integrated into the text messaging interface and activates automatically when needed.

Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World?

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/687536
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by Phonix1234: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
To do what
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dead, it is
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by flyingdagger(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
who does ?
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by zeanslim(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dead and buried ..since 2002
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mine is as lifeless as the dullard in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by safas20(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Mine is as lifeless as the dullard in Aso Rock
grin grin eldulladino
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by shiftback: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
MMS is dead and buried
Re: Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World? by 11Anonymous(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
I got updates everyday during the 2010 world cup from MTN through MMS in my small Nokia phone that time grin
The diff between MMS and SMS is the picture attached.
It's like a slide that scroll on it's own. Fun

(1) (Reply)

OPPO Find X 4G Phablet 6.42 Inch Android 8.1 Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core / Leak: Nokia To Release A Five Rear Camera Smartphone / Stop Android Apps From Consuming Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.