Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

vintage Tie business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / vintage Tie business (1354 Views)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) / Unisex Vintage Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Good afternoon friends... For some time now, i have had a serious burden to share with my fellow youths the business idea that is changing my financial story for good...this is not one of those internet/online business that you have little or no control over, this is a pure "buying and selling" physical business which any business minded person can do to earn extra income..

*How i started my Tie business *
I started tie business during my penultimate year in the university, i can remember vividly the (first) day i wore a vintages tie on a corporate shirt to lecture, almost every body in the class admired the tie, some people asked me to to sell the tie to them, at first i thought they were just joking until one of them gave me 1k in exchange for the tie, this was the tie i bought 150naire at Aba ( i base in aba)... I went home very excited, you can imagine making 850naira gain on a tie, that is a whole lot of money for a unit , that night i couldn't sleep, my mind played back to all those guys who admired and were eager to pay for the tie.... I imagined how it will be making 850 0ut of each an every one of them that indicated interest to buy the tie... Booom!!!! That was the birth of an idea that later made me a big boy in school..

Fast forward to the following week, the guy who bought the vintage tie from me called and told me how people in his church admired the tie he bought and how some people were eager to buy, At hat that point i needed no glass to see a demand that i must take an advantage of. To short the whole story short... I travelled to aba , bought vintages ties in bulk..at the rate of N150 then sell at N500 each.... With each passing day demand for my ties was increasing... I had to diversify into selling of regular/plain ties to make more money.... At a point i got an idea to package my ties in a tie water-prove to make it look more attractive for my customers who were no long only students.. I got demand from bankers around town and other working class guys who knows how to dress classy wearing my vintage ties... Because i started advertising my ties on any social media platform i had access to.. Demand grew to a point where i started selling in bulk and cheaper to my customers who were also packaging and selling to their friends..

Fast forward to January 2018...i had graduated from school and had the need to come back to my base in Aba... When i came back to Aba i realized that funny enough people in aba don't "fancy" ties much, as they aren't much into corporate wears like other cities/ states ....right now am currently into wholesaling of ties because i now buy ties in bails..from Cotonou.. I sell both conventional ties and vantage ties at the rate of N150/N200 ( or even cheaper depending on the quantity demanded) to retailers who buy and repackage to sell @ N500 each or even more.. This is a very Lucrative business any one can do.

Note: i do wellbill to any part of Nigeria... You pay at the point of delivery to the driver....

For bulky supply of vintage/plain ties at a very cheap rate feel free to Emai me on : asked for my number for whatsapp chat
Below are some samples of my vintage ties...

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: vintage Tie business by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
This should be an interesting read

1 Like

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: vintage Tie business by Hunry: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
u gotta be kidding, who still wears these?

Maybe bankers or old men, if u dash me I no go even collect.

I believe all that hype is just to sell ur marketi...

slim tie na im sure pass
Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
How guys rock the vintage ties

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
More...

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hunry:
u gotta be kidding, who still wears these?

Maybe bankers or old men, if u dash me I no go even collect.

I believe all that hype is just to sell ur marketi...

slim tie na im sure pass

Bro.... I sell slim ties too... Both slim vintage ties and fat vintage too.. I also sell the normal conventional ties.. Also am not hyping to sell my market... I am more interested in partnering with business minded people here than selling my market...it also important to bring to your notice that fat ties are not just for old people as you claimed, young classy men rock fat ties too especially vintage type

1 Like

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
how they rock thier vintage ties

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: vintage Tie business by iykeboyy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Vintage ties

Re: vintage Tie business by skybluee: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well, offline business is also good but for me I will remain online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: vintage Tie business by Naty007: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2022
skybluee:
Well, offline business is also good but for me I will remain online

Whats your WhatsApp contact, a

(1) (Reply)

Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now! / [Finally Revealed!]...Discover 4 HOTTEST Selling Niches In E-commerce Business / How To Start A Side-gig That May Give You A 6 Figure Side Income - No-loss-bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.