Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones (1529 Views)

All Blackberry Phones Price List In Lagos And Outside Lagos / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Black berry giving you a jvm error 102 code? dont panic,  contact us at Kennect Solutions your online assiting engineers,,  of course prices will be subjected according to problem,

Kennect Solutions

online assitance         kennect_solutions@yahoo.com
                                                      Or
                                   kens2011@yahoo.co.uk

Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
I believe this can be taken care of by going to: Options - Security Options - Security Wipe. Check all the items, scroll to the bottom, enter "blackberry" in the box and proceed!
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2010
what happens if the blackberry does not even boot up,, duh
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2010
Well, in cases like that, you can perform a soft reset, which is done by pressing the ALT + CAP + DELETE keys on your handheld at the same time. If this doesn’t work, perform a hard reset. This is done by finding the RESET button at the back of the handheld. Sometimes, this button might be near the bottom, under the battery cover.
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2010
dont know the reason why, you find it hard to beleive or maybe you are trying to make me spill out the secret, but in both cases you are W-r-o-n-g, when you try your 2 suggestions and definantly they will not work, give me a call, Kennect
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2010
Now isn't that a pure demonstartion of guilty conscience, can you point out one place in my post where I doubt your abilities?
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2010
again,, you are talking about a missing file in your operating system, so how does a simple reboot replace the file, obviously, you are talking out of ignorance and do not even know
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2010
Sorry but I just hate it when people try to squeeze money off innocent people. They're a lot of helpful communities out there that share, and I appreciate the few that try to do the same here. I just saw Dual Core helping someone out with a little programming issue, that's great. What irritated me today was the boob I saw requesting #200 (Two hundred naira) to share a simple mass mailing PHP script. It's just pathetic, really.
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2010
glad you think there is love in paying to go to school and distributing you knowledge freely,, I know you believe this is heaven on earth but, dude stop player hating, find out will never get you anywhere, If I can help those who do not understand then why not?, this is Nigeria,, I spent money to come online, or did they give me free internet? STOP THE PLAYER HATING
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2010
Kansu, I'm just seeing your response regarding the bricked BB. That, too is really not as difficult and I don't see anyone needing your services when information to unbrick it is everywhere on the internet. I'm not hating man, and farewell with your business ventures.
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2010
Unfortunatly , I I still belive you are still trying to find a lime life in my media,, the internet is an open resource center, just like the library, if anyone can find it on the net then why do people still ask questions about life,, what really makes this world turn,, there is nothing, and I repeat nothing inside your head that is not in the internet or dictionary so what is your point?, or are you a hacker or jesus christ that pays for nothing? how do you earn a living being a critic? tell me,, what are you doing on here,, do you own nairaland? , superman keeping this world safe? did you ever invest in the bible? chances is I do not think so, thanks dude,, but your wrong on this one
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2010
whats worst is, what is the point of you replying? to show that you are wise? guy,, think about it
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2010
If you want to make money. Go to school, Serve and get a decent job. Don't read guides on the internet and come here looking to squeeze change from nairalanders,
[me="[n3rve]"]enters ignore mode[/me]
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2010
thanks, I will remember that next time when a guy comes up with a good idea and so called book guys like you dismiss engineers like me that turn on the spot light, I'm sure, you are bill gates or forbes mister school boy, one thing I discovered about life is education is not the only key, though I did it because believing I had too to make it, well, it was nice to hear you come into my world maybe you can in put a topic worth discussing, I may be able to help you more serious fools,
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2010
I forgot to remind you that, I am smart enough to own my own business and not to serve someone else who is making money of me
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kpolli(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2010
when we can reformat our blackberry ourselves,
y do u think its called a smartphone, nonsense
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by texazzpete(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2010
kansu:

thanks, I will remember that next time when a guy comes up with a good idea and so called book guys like you dismiss engineers like me that turn on the spot light, I'm sure, you are bill gates or forbes mister school boy, one thing I discovered about life is education is not the only key, though I did it because believing I had too to make it, well, it was nice to hear you come into my world maybe you can in put a topic worth discussing, I may be able to help you more serious fools,

Lol. Even people like you are calling themselves 'engineers'.

kansu:

I forgot to remind you that, I am smart enough to own my own business and not to serve someone else who is making money of me

With a pathetic business model like yours, it would have been better for you to seek paid employment.
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by lovinboi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
there is no secret in this tin, if its not bootin use my method!!! PLZ NO PAY ANY1 FOR ANYTIN ON NL, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, PEACE BRUVS
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by lovinboi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
go to crankberry.com n u will get anwsers n, WHY IS MY POST BIN DELETED!!!! BECAUSE I SPOKE D TRUTH?, NA WA 4 WE 9IJA PEOPLE OHH, I FINK ITS DEM SCAMMERS U SHLD ATTACK SHA
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by fanistic(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ralph u too much. U just nailed the guy hands down. But go finish ur update for the blackberry review thread
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
what your doing is called PLAYA HATEING,, why not find a job and stop being a paidless peasant
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Kansu, you're clearly outnumbered here grin
Candid advice: Register a new account, and never start a topic as dumb as this again, k?

[me="[n3rve]"]forgot I entered "ignore" mode[/me]
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
Then tell me what is a smart topic and watch me address it in under 20 seconds? whats up with the attack on me,, I just mearly mention I can do it because so many people have come to me with this problem,, and well, Ive seen a man change a tire and get paid for it when all the tools are in our booths to do this, so why the player hateing? geez, well how can I help you Sir,, is there a problem you can solve that is not on the internet?try me and watch me squash your problem instantly
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
Apart from that, I see people on here teaching math,history,etc, these are things you can learn anywhere, I feel my ad really got good attention,, Im sure there are others who can benifit, from such an alarming add, I am an Engineer, I engineered a group of lost Nigerian men who have nothing better to do then decide to be a critic instead what they originally logged on for,, So see,, Ive already engineered you guys, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA cool grin wink
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by n3rve(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2010
Delusion as its finest smiley
The fact that you failed to realize that your philosophy differs from popular opinion (and is considered to be daft) only shows how ignorant you are,
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by toideve(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2010
@n3rve I'm loving you big big, that was how someone squeezed out 2k from me just to hack my psp. I've learnt my lesson. Our dear Engineer you are on ur own r u aware some of us maybe living outside Nig? If that be the case one will have to fly you over to come fix faulty BB. What's wrong with sharing our ideas n learning from each other?
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2010
Well it is possible after all, I have been in Washington DC, NE for 26 years and yes I graduated from Univeristy of Maryland, John Hopkins department of engineering, and with all my certificates to back me up so, nothing special in all that,, atleast we do charge $80 just to reformat a system and to wipe a virus of a system we do charge attimes up to 60-100$ so there is nothing wrong in assisting, but the worst part of assisting is when you a staring at student financial loans of $24k to pay for then assisting just does not always pay the bills,this is a free world my brother, when was the last time you paid to have a hair cut and shave,, I cant remember the last time I did because I cut my own hair and do it for others free like friends and so on,, so no need to slam the man who got paid for inventing the clipper? anyways best of luck in where ever you find yourself,, Kennect Solutions
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2010
for the most part I never said anyone was in Nigeria,, I said lost Nigerian men, obviously its only a Nigerian man who addressess this forum as (our)
Re: I Can Reformat All Blackberry Phones by kansu: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2010
IF you read carefully, we are an online assitant company, we also do remote deployment and well if it comes to payment, there is always a way to collect internationally if so be it,, so whats really wrong with my idea? after all why pay to connect with Glo,MTN, etc when there is Tor and my freedom to do it free,, most adds I see on here is all about stealing free internet, is that what the country should be concentrated on how to ruin it the more or how to make it prosperous?,, I WOULD BELEIVE YOU and your group of player haters do you free internet browsing that is what enables you to give free advise, WELL IT IS ILLEGAL, so pay attention to those guys advertizing a kill nigeria economy and not be giving genuine advise to help less knowledged Nigerians in my areas of specialtize? if it were me personally I would of collected more then that from you for the pSP job, Kennect Solutions(ONLINE ENGINEERS)

(1) (Reply)

Bb Bold1 & Curve1 4 Sale @ 22k & 12k Each / Clean White Unlocked Iphone 3gs 32gb For Sale: U.s Used / Marraige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.