Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria (24052 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:
Two failures

I heard this woman is inactive like Buhari. Taking the Brexit thing in a mild way. I heard the rate of poverty has increased immediately Cameron left seat.

Leave the one u heard, face the one you're feeling.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by fashykenny(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
So of you guys don’t know the major reason why she’s here , she knows that after briexit from EU that Africa is the next continent they need to do business with in other for UK to progress and they are very much afraid cause of China presence in Africa and that’s why trump is now been friendly with us. The truth is western world only care about our wealth not our wellbeing.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by jbtobsyn(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cc Sarrki,sarkin,4601CE,Buhariguy,madridguy,, Corrinthians,almaiga,yazach
Oya start mastubarting about this Buhari's achievement.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by killsmith(f): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Me when i was told dat theresa may don land : ......chaiiii e don finish buhari go fückup again

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by semyman: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shame on these lazy youth and the looting gang elders, now you have a new vocab. Me; I am so happy that Buhari is hale hearty and chatty. I give no qualms about one unverified comment by one Trumping guy. Enemies virtually have nothing to talk about again. No killings in Benue by 'fulani herdsmen' now, no boko haram bombing now. Buhari carry go jare till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
judecares1:

on your lifeless president
If I were you, by now, I would have buried my head in the sand but you were born in the afternoon...
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
People planning to vote for Buhari in 2019 will die before then so we can all continue to live in peace and harmony like we used to live in one accord
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by atobs4real(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go
When and where?
What if he wins, what will you do? Commit suicide or will kill yourself with SNIPER?
Jobless youth.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by harriet412(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
arrives in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
chukwutope:
She is visiting because after Brexit, UK has no friends and it is desperately trying to get some support. Welcome to Nigeria TM! Watch your step (and watch, cellphone and your handbag).
Gbam! UK PM on world tour doing fine bambiala..
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by judecares1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
i blame the moment u were born
Boyooosa:

If I were you, by now, I would have buried my head in the sand but you were born in the afternoon...
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by semyman: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
The other time one ineffectual buffoon said if $2B was stolen from Nigeria, America we hear about it. I guess we now know better. Buhari to redeem the battered, tattered, scattered, tattooed and scandalized Nigeria image, hence this visitations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by semyman: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome Theresa May.

Careful the way you pull the hands of Mr. Lifeless ok

I am sure you can relate.

You and your co travellers will soon be given your medication again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:
Cc Sarrki,sarkin,4601CE,Buhariguy,madridguy,, Corrinthians,almaiga,yazach
Oya start mastubarting about this Buhari's achievement.
Oya come open your mouth make i pour the akamu inside since you know how much I masturbatê. I no wan waste am. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by chukwutope: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
lagdmark:

Gbam! UK PM on world tour doing fine bambiala..

Why is she on a world tour? Due to Brexit. I rest my case oga.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by alenwup(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who she bi sef? Why PDP go tell her make she go other parts of the kwontri to see wetin Bubu do
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by chimebuka90(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Welcome pm of British May to Nigeria
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
watin i want sha economic agreement defence agreement travelling issues sharing knowledge and resources fighting corruption and education
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
BRITAIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF NIGERIA POLITICAL PROBLEM RIGHT FROM THE PRE-INDEPENDENCE PERIOD STRAIGHT TO THE POST INDEPENDENCE ERA AND THE BRITISH POLITICAL ENGINEERING ON NIGERIA IS STILL CONTINUING.

The British gave the north the undue advantage they ungratefully apply today in Nigeria.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by blacknp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
Buhari is in London...
I guess you meant to say London is in Abuja?
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by Figolouis: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
this our no. 1 man that they claim that is lifeless, hope he will b able to represent us well, and av a good interaction with his visitor.
am saying this bcus d USA man called him lifeless bcus his level of interaction was very mediocre and not as a result of health
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by blacknp(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
wink2015:
BRITAIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF NIGERIA POLITICAL PROBLEM RIGHT FROM THE PRE-INDEPENDENCE PERIOD STRAIGHT TO THE POST INDEPENDENCE ERA AND THE BRITISH POLITICAL ENGINEERING ON NIGERIA IS STILL CONTINUING.

The British gave the north the undue advantage they ungratefully apply today in Nigeria.
So after 58 years you couldn't change the momentum? Even when you had that purported disadvantaged no shoe school wearing President from the south south?He only became President for Ijaw people?keep blaming Tafawa Baewa and Aminu Kano for your own shortcomings?

It is because of the British your Papa did not make money to pass on to you?
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
infonnews5:
British Prime Minister Theresa May has arrived in Nigeria, as part of her visit to some African countries.

Shortly after her arrival on Wednesday, May proceeded to a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Issues to be discussed at the meeting include the security challenges in the country, economy, as well as the 2019 general elections among others.

Prior to the visit, the British PM was in South Africa where she decried the poverty rate in Africa and the activities of terrorist organisations.

She had also described Nigeria as “home to more poor people than any other nation in the world,” despite thriving as a country.

The Presidency had disclosed that President Buhari and May would sign vital defence and economic agreements involving Nigeria and the UK.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had also urged the British PM to visit other parts of the country to access the performance of the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/3754/breaking-news-british-pm-theresa-may-arrives-in-nigeria?new=1

Buhari: We welkume the frime minista of the British empire to za refuvlic of naigieria.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by blacknp(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Figolouis:
this our no. 1 man that they claim that is lifeless, hope he will b able to represent us well, and av a good interaction with his visitor.
am saying this bcus d USA man called him lifeless bcus his level of interaction was very mediocre and not as a result of health
There was no mediocre interaction,dirty talk,money talk,Trump said nothing about President Buhari, all fake news,we bought Jets at half a Billion Dollars from The United States,Trump invited the President of the Most populous and biggest economy in Africa to talk trade not family and domestic matters.

Theresa May of Britain has used her own leg to come to Nigeria to negotiate post Brexit deals,Game recognize Game like whores do to?Nigeria is a Big player in the African continent only Failures and Miscreants keep mourning and wailing.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by BlackSpanner: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Baba don't fall our hands this time again ooh. Hope you have crammed and rehearsed your scripts very well ooh.We don't want any lifeless comments and discussions between you and her. Don't bullets like:

BUHARI: welcome fresident Mother Theresa May of London. How is da staff of my house in za London hospital where I stay

PM May: I see Trump never made a mistake in his comments about you

Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by engrjacuzzi: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
I will try and involve Nairaland on Her Majesty arrival
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's time for Nigeria to get better.
I hope Buhari can broker a deal that will help to foster the economy.
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by budusky05(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:

Go to Twitter and see the negative comment from her country about her. Even Trump insulted her once.

Trump again, that lifeless ashawo man. It is clear that Trump only reason with third leg
Re: Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria by exporters101: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
budaatum:

I doubt she'd say that too. It would be very undiplomatic of her, and defeat the intention of achieving a favourable trade environment, which is the intention of her visit.

The reports claim [url=https://www.gov.uk/government/announcements?keywords=Nigeria%2C+Buhari%2C+Teresa+may&announcement_filter_option=all&topics%5B%5D=all&departments%5B%5D=all&people%5B%5D=all&world_locations%5B%5D=all&include_world_location_news=1&from_date=&to_date=]UK Government Website[/url] as source but I found nothing of the sort on there!
Just exactly what I'm saying. False information

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recovered N31.8 Billion Abacha Loot Was Spent On The Poor, Says FG / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.