Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist (427 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by unclesoyo: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
A Nigerian feminist identified as Nkechi Bianze has explained why she believes the Bible teaches inequality among gender.

According to her, women didn't come out of men's ribs. The reverse is the case and men are the ones that came out of women's vaginas.

She further stated that this contradicts what she believes in, which is the feminism ideology and this was instrumental to her abandoning Christianity and what it has to offers.

Read what she posted on Facebook:

The MAIN reason I left Christianity is because I came to understand that the Bible ranked men above women... it propagates inequality of the genders. This was so in contrast with my feminist ideology. An ideology I hold so dear.

There's absolutely no way on earth that I would belong to an ideology that tells me that I'm inferior to any man; or one that propagates gender inequality in any way, shape or form, or one that says that any man is my head just because he owns a penis. No f*cking way!!!

No one owes me any proof or explanation, I know.
But if anyone can prove to me (using the Bible) that the Bible/Christianinty is not against equality of the genders, I will become a Christian again TODAY!

This is a mini thread. Come with me.
I intend to drive a conversation and spark a debate. Go inside the post and read my comments as we go.

I’m not ready to put up with nonsense on this post. If you haven’t got the brain to put up an argument but resort to insults, I will block you and delete your comments. I won’t waste my time arguing shit with you.

https://lailasnews.com/women-didnt-come-from-mens-ribs-bible-teaches-inequality-nigerian-feminist/

lalasticlala

Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Typical Nigerian feminist...
always ranting online...
No be their mates de do topless protests 4 street make people feed eyes...
Na to come de rant...
Well what else can this one offer apart from the 'uterus,vagina,...'
To fine sef she no fit.
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by Tallesty1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria feminists appear to be experts when the topic is sex and marriage but change topic to economy, politics Tech etc and you will see how daft and clueless majority of them are.

This very one obviously didn't ask herself how the first man to come out of a woman's vagina got in there.
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by unclesoyo: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Okay now
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by Merimental(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
wen u read bible 4rm left to rite.not surprised undecided
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by Shelumiel: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Everyone to his/her own opinion , after all, we we nor get the same surname .
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by thanki410(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
this ''give it to me hard aunty '' .....
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by LuvU2: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
The first woman according to the most verified book that has gone through the test of time in the world is from man. This book also said all men after Adam come from woman. So while the first man came from God the first woman came from man. So what re we saying? If Adam, the first man who came not from a woman bt directly from God can love and adore his wife to the point of deliberately disobeying God, how much more a man that was birthed by a woman, shouldn't he give his life for his woman? just as Christ gave his life for the church
grin
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by tstx(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
You can't be a feminists if you are good Christian and
Re: Women Didn't Come From Men's Ribs, Bible Teaches Inequality - Nigerian Feminist by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuvU2:

The first woman according to the most verified book that has gone through the test of time in the world is from man. This book also said all men after Adam come from woman. So while the first man came from God the first woman came from man. So what re we saying? If Adam, the first man who came not from a woman bt directly from God can love and adore his wife to the point of deliberately disobeying God, how much more a man that was birthed by a woman, shouldn't he give his life for his woman? just as Christ gave his life for the church
And Adam foolishness that you call love got mankind into problem.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Sleep Walking.. / 4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Photos: Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter To Her Ghanaia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.