Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. (1658 Views)

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Don't get me wrong... It's our right to aspire to lead the nation, and I personally think we would do an excellent job, but I see that there is such a hatred for all things igbo that the effort needed to pull off such a feat would be so much as to render the exercise a Pyrrhic victory at best.
We have no allies, because of a sustained national policy of igbo suppression, and distrust. The rest of the nation thinks we are arrogant and overly ambitious,
or all out to get biafra and collapse Nigeria!!! It's tiring for any one with good intentions to swim against such tides of hate.

I think we should rather concentrate on building up our nation. Israel cannot ever hope to win a vote in the UN General Assembly courtesy of Arab hate, but they have built an enviable First World democracy that Arabs are falling over themselves to court. This igbo presidency is being used as a bait by our enemies, and until we reject it, we'll continue to be played like fiddle.

There is more to life than presidency, and in fact it's quite surprising how a great nation like ours can concede to being played around because of such nonsense.
My two cents.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Igbos are a great people. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying and wants to kill your confidence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by 35824L: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is the best advice you can give to your people because whenever I see you iboes in politics, I laugh because you people don't have any real goal except stealing public funds and whining at everyone else for the defeat you suffered 48 years ago.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Good thinking Op, the Igbo's should forget about producing a President in Nigeria. No sane Nigerian will ever waste his votes to vote in an Igbo man. This is as a result of the hate and Propaganda, you guys kept dishing out against other Nigerian's.

When Buhari's tenure is completed, the North will throw it's weight behind a Niger Deltan or a South Western candidate. And the circle will continue for as long as Nigeria remains.

Nigerian's will soon pay you back in your own coins. When that time comes, e go do una like magic. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by chomchom1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Politics is not our source of income. All we are asking for them to free us from zoo tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
To me your article is nonsense and lifeless because I expected to understand your basical point of drive, but you're neither here nor there, so what exactly are you talking about? Be clear and specific, are you for the restoration of Biafra or are you for the parchment of the fraudulent and lifeless unity of Nigeria? Let us know your stand.
I belong to Biafra.
I am for the igbo nation, today it's part of Nigeria , tomorrow it could become biafra or some other entity. Peace to you brother

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by ibotic(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
I think we should just accept our second class status for life...Putin and Trump will deal with Nigeria for us... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllahsPiggy: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
no sane igbo thinks about presidency

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Some posters don't realize the thrust of my post. Nigeria's presidency is not worth the try. We are the best the nation has in terms of IQ and human capital. Why waste it on Nigeria? Frankly, only the igbos can redeem Africa. Let's develop alaigbo please my brethren... And build an ideal black civilization. The rest of Nigeria and their politics can only serve to delay our advancement... Besides what do we need the so called presidency for?

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllahsPiggy:
no sane igbo thinks about presidency
I agree. Only our sellouts like Rochas and orji

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
chomchom1:
Politics is not our source of income. All we are asking for them to free us from zoo tongue
Yes... A true igbo speaking. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:
Good thinking Op, the Igbo's should forget about producing a President in Nigeria. No sane Nigerian will ever waste his votes to vote in an Igbo man. This is as a result of the hate and Propaganda, you guys kept dishing out against other Nigerian's.

When Buhari's tenure is completed, the North will throw it's weight behind a Niger Deltan or a South Western candidate. And the circle will continue for as long as Nigeria remains.

Nigerian's will soon pay you back in your own coins. When that time comes, e go do una like magic. grin

Just wait for it... What you wish for might just come upon you suddenly grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
ibotic:
I think we should just accept our second class status for life...Putin and Trump will deal with Nigeria for us... grin
We don't drag for status in a shithole tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
35824L:
This is the best advice you can give to your people because whenever I see you iboes in politics, I laugh because you people don't have any real goal except stealing public funds and whining at everyone else for the defeat you suffered 48 years ago.
Actually our goal is to make alaigbo the epicenter of black civilization . Carry your Nigeria... We dash you.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

Just wait for it... What you wish for might just come upon you suddenly grin cheesy wink

Bring it on, we dey wait una. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Again, Nigerian presidency is a drain on our time and energy. This country and other African countries will become our greatest patroniser's if we develop alaigbo....

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

Bring it on, we dey wait una. cool
You still don't get it grin grin
My dear... Alaigbo has left you behind, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
35824L:
We don't have any other goals except steeling public funds you said? I want agree that you're a fool by nature or as your birthright because even your fallacious and misconstrued assertions you contradicted yourself by admitting that Igbos are irrelevant and inconsequential in Nigeria politics, you still foolishly went ahead to say that they are the embezzlers of public funds in the same Nigeria they are irrelevant in its politics. With those foolish contradicting remarks of yours, you have succeeded exposing to the world the fact that No one had offended you, not one Igbo man; only that where you came from hatred is your way of life and you can't survive without hating, just like one lunatic who came from the same haters republic with you had area wrote up there but was later removed by mind44 and probably had banned him, according to him, he said that everyone in the world hates Igbos and the Nigeria's hatred for them is just a normal rational being obtainable in every other places. Go and mark this today as I say to you, a time shall come when the entire Oduduwa race " except those who stood for truth, fairness and justice" shall cry for help from decimation by their their foes, but no one will come for their rescue. Mark this I say, the time is no much far.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbos are a great people. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying and wants to kill your confidence.
I'm with you 100 percent. Let's build up alaigbo.... I see a greatness unmatched by anywhere untapped

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

You still don't get it grin grin
My dear... Alaigbo has left you behind, believe me.

I believe you, they left us behind in the aspect of Ritualist, Crime, Kidnapping, Buying and Selling of Babies, Prostitution, Cultism, Scamming, Drugs, Fake Stuffs, the list is endless. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

Unfortunately for you, from your dreams and wildest illusions you will wake up one morning and realise that Biafra is now a Nation, from there will you continue in circle of your political lifelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

I believe you, they left us behind in the aspect of Ritualist, Crime, Kidnapping, Buying and Selling of Babies, Prostitution, Cultism, Scamming, Drugs, Fake Stuffs, the list is endless. grin grin grin grin
Stale... Try harder tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by blackpanda: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Igbos will never occupy Asorock because the only thing they seem to be good at is mudslinging, abuses every other tribe and pretending to be victims

You show hate and disdain for every other tribe and still expect them to support your political ambition smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

Stale... Try harder tongue grin

My statement pain this man well, well. grin grin

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

My statement pain this man well, well. grin grin
You've been noticed.... Now buzz off. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
blackpanda:
Igbos will never occupy Asorock because the only thing they seem to be good at is mudslinging, abuses every other tribe and pretending to be victims

You show hate and disdain for every other tribe and still expect them to support your political ambition smh
Where is aso rock? Some shithole

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

I am for the igbo nation, today it's part of Nigeria , tomorrow it could become biafra or some other entity. Peace to you brother
I tell you that's nothing like Igbo nation, such words can only come from a saboteur of Biafra and I can't defend you in this.
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

You've been noticed.... Now buzz off. tongue

Kikikikikikiki, he is still PAINED. grin grin

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I tell you that's nothing like Igbo nation, such words can only come from a saboteur of Biafra and I can't defend you in this.
How so? I repeat I stand with the igbo nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour / The Legendary Corporal Nwafor / Finally, President Buhari Is Showing Us His True Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.