Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. (1633 Views)

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku / The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by ibotic(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

We don't drag for status in a shithole tongue

Especially when we can drag it in our erosion land....our flat head is paining us as usual... grin
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Unfortunately for you, from your dreams and wildest illusions you will wake up one morning and realise that Biafra is now a Nation, from there will you continue in circle of your political lifelessness.

Never, Biafra can never come, not in this life time. The North will ensure it never see the light of the day. You dish out hate and Propaganda against the North and other Nigerian's. You called Nigeria Zoo and Shithole, you must stay.

Forget Biafra, it is dead and buried alongside Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

Never, Biafra can never come, not in this life time. The North will ensure it never see the light of the day. You dish out hate and Propaganda against the North and other Nigerian's. You called Nigeria Zoo and Shithole, you must stay.

Forget Biafra, it is dead and buried alongside Nnamdi Kanu.
You go run nah. Why is anything related to Biafra freedom always causes you stomach diarrhoea?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You go run nah. Why is anything related to Biafra freedom always causes you stomach diarrhoea?

It is cause, we are tired of hearing your Chest beating, without any action. You guys are Cowards who hide behind their phones to chest beat online. grin
I urge you to grow some balls and do stuffs like a man.

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

It is cause, we are tired of hearing your Chest beating, without any action. You guys are Cowards who hide behind their phones to chest beat online. grin
I urge you to grow some balls and do stuffs like a man.
Well I have told you before that even your zoo can't set agenda for us rather we have been the one setting agendas for your zoo talk less of an insignificant and inconsequential chaffy nonentity like you coming to set agenda for a magnitude force like Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB). For you to know how foolish and myopic you are, have you ever heard any key personality in your zoo political circle challenging us outrightly to bear arms against them? Even the Arewa consultative forum who were blowing hot to bring down the sky with their empty noises are now quiet like a river. That's because they understand that the game isn't for vulnerable and deformed children like you. You're only less than a week here, but see how lousy you already become, to prove to you that empty comcom makes the loudest what?...... Ofcause you know. Now gerrarahere.....

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Well I have told you before that even your zoo can't set agenda for us rather we have been the one setting agendas for your zoo talk less of an insignificant and inconsequential chaffy nonentity like you coming to set agenda for a magnitude force like Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB). For you to know how foolish and myopic you are, have you ever heard any key personality in your zoo political circle challenging us outrightly to bear arms against them? Even the Arewa consultative forum who were blowing hot to bring down the sky with their empty noises are now quiet like a river. That's because they understand that the game isn't for vulnerable and deformed children like you. You're only less than a week here, but see how lousy you already become, to prove to you that empty comcom makes the loudest what?...... Ofcause you know. Now gerrarahere.....

Don't you want Biafra again, grow some balls and demand for it like real men will do. Stop hiding behind your phone to Chest beat online.
Bloody COWARDS!!!

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Almaigaa:

Don't you want Biafra again, grow some balls and demand for it like real men will do. Stop hiding behind your phone to Chest beat online.
Bloody COWARDS!!!
I'm sure you did not read that reply and went ahead to spewing another childish trash. You are too weak to read and virtually in every thing. You don't deserve a reply from me but for the sake of setting the records straight from many misconstrued and misinformations you exhibit here, I will keep you on scrutiny here.
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Paretomaster1(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
Don't get me wrong... It's our right to aspire to lead the nation, and I personally think we would do an excellent job, but I see that there is such a hatred for all things igbo that the effort needed to pull off such a feat would be so much as to render the exercise a Pyrrhic victory at best.
We have no allies, because of a sustained national policy of igbo suppression, and distrust. The rest of the nation thinks we are all out to get biafra and collapse Nigeria!!! It's tiring for any one with good intentions to swim against such tides of hate.

I think we should rather concentrate on building up our nation. Israel cannot ever hope to win a vote in the UN General Assembly courtesy of Arab hate, but they have built an enviable First World democracy that Arabs are falling over themselves to court. This igbo presidency is being used as a bait by our enemies, and until we reject it, we'll continue to be played like fiddle.

There is more to life than presidency, and in fact it's quite surprising how a great nation like ours can concede to being played around because of such nonsense.
My two cents.

Point of correction, the Igbos are the one hating on everyone.....Especially the Northerners who have done them no wrong....

How can u have allies when you are busy hating on everyone.
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by izombie(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Almaigaa:
Good thinking Op, the Igbo's should forget about producing a President in Nigeria. No sane Nigerian will ever waste his votes to vote in an Igbo man. This is as a result of the hate and Propaganda, you guys kept dishing out against other Nigerian's.

When Buhari's tenure is completed, the North will throw it's weight behind a Niger Deltan or a South Western candidate. And the circle will continue for as long as Nigeria remains.

Nigerian's will soon pay you back in your own coins. When that time comes, e go do una like magic. grin

no problem with igbos not having a president. You rotate the presidency between hausa and yoruba and maybe niger delta but at the end the igvo people will still be better than you. Obasanjo ruled for 8 years but at the end of his tenure the igbos were still better than yorubas. Just like at the of this buhari's regime the igbos will remain better than the hausa fulani. Igbos are just amazing. You hate them because you can't keep them down. Fact is, the average igbo man is the least affected by any bad thing buhari throws upon nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by izombie(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Point of correction, the Igbos are the one hating on everyone.....Especially the Northerners who have done them no wrong....

how are we hating on anyone? Igbos say they want out of nigeria and you start attacking them, do you expect them to fold their arms and close their mouths? You are not even ashamed, how can you accuse the igbos of hating on the north?
How many times were igbos killed in the north without igbos doing anything about it during the military regimes of babangida and abacha? Now that the igbos have decided to fight back and retaliate any attack on the igbos you call that hating.
Igbos have refused to dance to any tune the north decides to play. The yorubas can continue with that with the hope that the north will dash them presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Paretomaster1(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
izombie:
how are we hating on anyone? Igbos say they want out of nigeria and you start attacking them, do you expect them to fold their arms and close their mouths? You are not even ashamed, how can you accuse the igbos of hating on the north?
How many times were igbos killed in the north without igbos doing anything about it during the military regimes of babangida and abacha? Now that the igbos have decided to fight back and retaliate any attack on the igbos you call that hating.
Igbos have refused to dance to any tune the north decides to play. The yorubas can continue with that with the hope that the north will dash them presidency.

Who the hell is holding you back from leaving....?

Last time I checked, you were giving the pass to leave, did u?

Even the North u hate so much, you cannot leave their domain, you people just don't Know what you want...

If u r serious about leaving, you should follow the right channel..... Not going on radio biafra chestbeating upandan .....where did all that take u now. ?
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Paretomaster1:

No sir..... You can't prove that statement. I on the other hand can show you hard evidence of igbo hatred in thus country
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Paretomaster1(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

No sir..... You can't prove that statement. I on the other hand can show you hard evidence of igbo hatred in thus country

The prove is everywhere, Nairaland, Radio Biafra, everywhere...

Even after the civil war, which u r d cause, other tribes forgive u, and move on, yet u keep playing the victim....

The earlier u change the better...
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Paretomaster1:

The prove is everywhere, Nairaland, Radio Biafra, everywhere...

Even after the civil war, which u r d cause, other tribes forgive u, and move on, yet u keep playing the victim....

The earlier u change the better...
If you are equating nairaland insults with the shedding of igbo blood by people in this country... Then check well... You maybe the one who needs to change.
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
izombie:
no problem with igbos not having a president. You rotate the presidency between hausa and yoruba and maybe niger delta but at the end the igvo people will still be better than you. Obasanjo ruled for 8 years but at the end of his tenure the igbos were still better than yorubas. Just like at the of this buhari's regime the igbos will remain better than the hausa fulani. Igbos are just amazing. You hate them because you can't keep them down. Fact is, the average igbo man is the least affected by any bad thing buhari throws upon nigerians.

How will Igbo's be better than us, is it by Selling Babies, Ritualist, Drugs, Kidnapping, Robbery, Blood money, Prostitution, Scamming? If it is by the above, we agree you guys are better than us.

But when it comes to legal Stuffs, you guys are nothing. If I lie, ask your Dilector and all your Political office holders. Let them educate you.

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Almaigaa: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I'm sure you did not read that reply and went ahead to spewing another childish trash. You are too weak to read and virtually in every thing. You don't deserve a reply from me but for the sake of setting the records straight from many misconstrued and misinformations you exhibit here, I will keep you on scrutiny here.

Kikikikikikiki, what you just exhibited is a trail of a Coward. Forget story, if I happen to be in your present Shoes, I will show my enemies the strength I possess.

My problem with you and your people is, you guys talk too much without action. Where I come from, we don't talk, we do the do.

Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Paretomaster1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

If you are equating nairaland insults with the shedding of igbo blood by people in this country... Then check well... You maybe the one who needs to change.

Shedding which Igbo blood by who? Last time I checked during g ur biafra madness, u go about killing northerners without any reason, yet they protect u, and ur properties up North rather they simply asked u to leave, since that's what u want.... Alas, u chickened out
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by BabaRamota1980: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
Some posters don't realize the thrust of my post. Nigeria's presidency is not worth the try. We are the best the nation has in terms of IQ and human capital. Why waste it on Nigeria? Frankly, only the igbos can redeem Africa. Let's develop alaigbo please my brethren... And build an ideal black civilization. The rest of Nigeria and their politics can only serve to delay our advancement... Besides what do we need the so called presidency for?

And you have bungled every attempt made to be independent so far. For 50yrs you have failed to exercise a simple task. What kind of IQ is this that you are best at?

Think before you spit!
Re: Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. by Onlybornmacho: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

And you have bungled every attempt made to be independent so far. For 50yrs you have failed to exercise a simple task. What kind of IQ is this that you are best at?

Think before you spit!
No one can choose his neighbors... It's just unfortunate we are saddled with violent extremists as neighbors in a dysfunctional country...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Dinner To Celebrate Found Waec Certificate!! / Presidential Election 2019: Buhari Vs Atiku State By State Prediction / We Wise Yorubas Love South South And Middle Belt Together We Are Stronger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.