Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit (1082 Views)

Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Guys,

I need your advise, I have a very serious relationship with a final year students... She made sure I met her parents and they all got acquainted with me especially the Dad, we both thought it will be easier for us to hang out afterwards but the Mum is too strict.. The Dad spends less time at home and usually gives us go ahead but the Mum insists she can't let her daughter go to a man's house.

Fine, I haven't paid her bride price yet cuz they insisted she must finish school but can't I see her at all till then?? Seems so awkward.....By the way, last time she sneaked out to see me for about a week they made her so uncomfortable with the monitoring...even the few other days too she hangs out with me, we don't get relaxed cuz the mom cud need her anytime.

She schools in a private university and am working in the South making it too difficult for us to see during school sessions.

So the whole distance the Mum is creating bothers me a lot cuz sincerely the relationship is shaky due to the number of male folks I notice she has weneva I get to see her because I notice her attention has reduced. And for us guys, you know we can't really ascertain what a girl is doing if u dont spend a good number of hours or days with her. You can't help dat little jealously when it has to do with a woman u intend to settle down with.

How do I handle this guys?...Matured minds alone pls.
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by Ekez(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
So if she no come ur house una no go see . Ok continue
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
So if she no come ur house una no go see . Ok continue

No na... Sometimes I need dat home treat...like when I got ill and needed some one to cook and stuffs...Remember this is some one I intend to settle with so such boundaries shudnt be encouraged.
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by Ekez(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
DiDeBee:

No na... Sometimes I need dat home treat...like when I got ill and needed some one to cook and stuffs...Remember this is some one I intend to settle with so such boundaries shudnt be encouraged.
Maybe her parent are pretending to like you

1 Like

Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by Mille: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
DiDeBee:

Please remember this is still a relationship and she is not yet married to you.

Of course we know how we do it but I don't think there is any sane parent that would allow her daughter go spend a week in a man she is not married to or even engaged to be married to.

1 Like

Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
DiDeBee:

No na... Sometimes I need dat home treat...like when I got ill and needed some one to cook and stuffs...
Remember this is some one I intend to settle with so such boundaries shudnt be encouraged.

Taking a page out of your book — what about her?

What about those period she fell ill and needed someone to cook and care for her? Where you there at her home attending to the woman you intend to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:

Taking a page out of your book — what about her?

What about those period she fell ill and needed someone to cook and care for her? Where you there at her home attending to the woman you intend to marry?

Ofcourse I do go to her place a lot, she stays with d parents
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by Lonestar124: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
I will not exonerate her mother, she is protecting her daughter.......my friend got married to her wife when she was still in school.

If you loved her, pay her dowry sharp sharp.

4 Likes

Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lonestar124:
I will not exonerate her mother, she is protecting her daughter.......my friend got married to her wife when she was still in school.

If you loved her, pay her dowry sharp sharp.

Yea sure
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fornication is a sin. D mom is right
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by ecstasy357(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
DiDeBee:
Guys,

I need your advise, I have a very serious relationship with a final year students... She made sure I met her parents and they all got acquainted with me especially the Dad, we both thought it will be easier for us to hang out afterwards but the Mum is too strict.. The Dad spends less time at home and usually gives us go ahead but the Mum insists she can't let her daughter go to a man's house.

Fine, I haven't paid her bride price yet cuz they insisted she must finish school but can't I see her at all till then?? Seems so awkward.....By the way, last time she sneaked out to see me for about a week they made her so uncomfortable with the monitoring...even the few other days too she hangs out with me, we don't get relaxed cuz the mom cud need her anytime.

She schools in a private university and am working in the South making it too difficult for us to see during school sessions.

So the whole distance the Mum is creating bothers me a lot cuz sincerely the relationship is shaky due to the number of male folks I notice she has weneva I get to see her because I notice her attention has reduced. And for us guys, you know we can't really ascertain what a girl is doing if u dont spend a good number of hours or days with her. You can't help dat little jealously when it has to do with a woman u intend to settle down with.

How do I handle this guys?...Matured minds alone pls.

You're free to do one of the following;

You pay her bride price and have her live with you. But since the parents said you should wait, then you should wait.

If waiting is an issue cause of s3x, then you should know that s3x will always be an issue even when you're married. Your wife won't always be available 24/7.

If s3x ain't the issue, then make her see reasons why you guys should marry now and not later (don't use s3x as a reason), that's if you have a good reason. Talk to your own parents bout it first before taking this step.

1 Like

Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
ecstasy357:

You're free to do one of the following;

You pay her bride price and have her live with you. But since the parents said you should wait, then you should wait.

If waiting is an issue cause of s3x, then you should know that s3x will always be an issue even when you're married. Your wife won't always be available 24/7.

If s3x ain't the issue, then make her see reasons why you guys should marry now and not later (don't use s3x as a reason), that's if you have a good reason. Talk to your own parents bout it first before taking this step.

S3x is never the issue bro thanks. Like I said she sneaks out to see me but for a very short time.

Truth is its difficult to trust a girl completely if u barely see her.

If its just friendship distance wudnt be a problem but this is someone u r trying understand well if truly u can spend ur entire life with. So the distance jst puts d relationship under pressure most times.

I seriously considering paying d dowry and waiting for her to finish skool before the marriage proper, if things will change for gud. As per d restrictions the mum is giving her.
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by DiDeBee(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2018
ednut1:
Fornication is a sin. D mom is right

Oga pls did u read were I fell sick and needed some one around... Its not always about sex pls, thank you.
Re: Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit by ednut1(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
DiDeBee:

Oga pls did u read were I fell sick and needed some one around... Its not always about sex pls, thank you.
go pay bride price oga. Or go find gal living alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black American Couple Reaches Their Goal Of Traveling To 100 Countries In 5 Yrs / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / See Video As Man Leak $*x T@pe Of Slay Queen Who Is Begging Him For $*x For An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.