Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Friend Needs Your Help!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Friend Needs Your Help!!! (1837 Views)

A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Op, you're very silly for wasting our time and emotions with this watery attempt at clickbait.
I advise you to pay Seun for ad banners on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:
Op, you're very silly for wasting our time and emotions with this watery attempt at clickbait.
I advise you to pay Seun for ad banners on nairaland.

With all due respect sir, I did waste your time I stated everything at the start... If however, my friend chose a different approach to the whole matter it doesn't make her or I silly.

But once again I truly appreciate you taking the time out to try and assist
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Czarina. Babe you were right jare. Op is just a pretender.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:
Czarina. Babe you were right jare. Op is just a pretender.
Big pretender. Had to ignore when I got the mention from him/her. She obviously created the thread herself. Now giving flimsy reasons why she can't ask for a refund.
I know it's part of the hustle but you shouldn't prey on people's emotions to get gigs. Silly girl!
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
czarina:
Big pretender. Had to ignore when I got the mention from him/her. She obviously created the thread herself. Now giving flimsy reasons why she can't ask for a refund.
I know it's part of the hustle but you shouldn't prey on people's emotions to get gigs. Silly girl!

You don't have to use insults and throw around anger to make people see things from your perspective and just because you disagree with someone. Do enjoy the rest your day. Peace
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
czarina:
It's a guy more likely. Insidious character. I'm sure he doesn't think himself so clever now.
Anyhoo, how's your Friday looking babe?
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
LxgIncrediboy:

You don't have to use insults and throw around anger to make people see things from your perspective and just because you disagree with someone. Do enjoy the rest your day. Peace
point out out the insults.

You really should get whopped for for creating this thread in the first place.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:

It's a guy more likely. Insidious character. I'm sure he doesn't think himself so clever now.
Friday's just there like any other. Nothing much happening.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
czarina:
Friday's just there like any other. Nothing much happening.
Isn't it a little too early to conclude?
Where are all your toasterz?
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:

Isn't it a little too early to conclude?
Where are all your toasterz?
ok bye
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
czarina:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] point out out the insults.

You really should get whopped for for creating this thread in the first place.

Calling someone silly is now a compliment or pretender now encomium? Please let learn to treat sensitive issue and others with respect, there are facts to which you're not previewed to.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:

And dude chase the lady who want to chase but don't do so at my own detriment. Putting out my light won't make yours burn brighter. Peace
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

And dude chase the lady who want to chase but don't do so at my own detriment. Putting out my light won't make yours burn brighter. Peace
What if I'm gay? wink
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
ModelX:

What if I'm gay? wink

Well, to that I'll say do what makes you happy as long as you don't infringe on my rights... I don't judge people based off their sexual preferences #Dueces

I'm out here trying to assist a friend. Let's keep it cordial and professional
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Well, to that I'll say do what makes you happy as long as you don't infringe on my rights... I don't judge people based off their sexual preferences #Dueces

I'm out here trying to assist a friend. Let's keep it cordial and professional
Well fvck you. smiley
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Julius2214(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
czarina I need a massage... Lemme clear my head of all this trash
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Julius2214:
czarina I need a massage... Lemme clear my head of all this trash
the thread scatter your head too abi? cheesy
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Julius2214(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2018
czarina:
the thread scatter your head too abi? cheesy
No be small
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Julius2214:

No be small

Lol Bros kpele.. oya I go pay for one session for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking To Buy Us Number For Whatsapp / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / Are You An Upcoming Nigerian Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.