Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. (1818 Views)

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
***PROMO***

The full pack is will go for just N500 from now till the end of the month.. Contact; 07036322882

Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I am an advocate against unemployment and joblessness. I am the CEO of BooksCabal and CvRevamp.

The files am about to share to you took me four years to gather and has helped hundreds of youths get very very good jobs. As we speak, I have one of the largest collections of job test questions in sub Saharan Africa. Lol. I kid you not.

If I print out the pages of the questions and answers of these job test questions, it will cost me above 20k, that's why I have decided to leave them in soft (PDF files)

I will send you 10 of this files for free. That's the only way I can get your trust for those who would want to get the full pack. I know you don't know me from Adam but I have never had a complaint since I started selling these files.

The full pack contain 98 different files of GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA AND WORKFORCE past job test questions and answers. I call it the 4 in 1 pack. I got one unit of the pack for 2k in 2016. It would cost you nothing less than 3k now and you might end up getting fake.

You will get a free standard CV and cover letter sample from me when you get the full pack also. When i say standard, I mean STANDARD!! This is me giving you dollars worth of value for pennies.

The full pack costs a thousand naira. Just 1k. My competitors will die in anger if they see this. Some of them will swear for me but I don't care, my goal is to help a million youth get good paying jobs through the sales of this job test questions.

If you want the free pack, drop your mail and I will send it to you. It will take a day to come. Be patient. For those who want the full pack, contact me by call or on WhatsApp; 07036322882.
I am open between 9am to 8pm daily. I am waiting to here from you.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by mrjaydee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
phemmy4realus@yahoo.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
mrjaydee:
phemmy4realus@yahoo.com
It will be sent..
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by pasydron(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
kaiserjrn11@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by HDT13(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
oluseunolutobi@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by tobbyoladejo: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2018
tobbyoladejo@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by SuruP: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2018
meetengsuru@yahoo.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by vicmac09(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I am an advocate against unemployment and joblessness. I am the CEO of BooksCabal and CvRevamp.

The files am about to share to you took me four years to gather and has helped hundreds of youths get very very good jobs. As we speak, I have one of the largest collections of job test questions in sub Saharan Africa. Lol. I kid you not.

If I print out the pages of the questions and answers of these job test questions, it will cost me above 20k, that's why I have decided to leave them in soft (PDF files)

I will send you 10 of this files for free. That's the only way I can get your trust for those who would want to get the full pack. I know you don't know me from Adam but I have never had a complaint since I started selling these files.

The full pack contain 98 different files of GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA AND WORKFORCE past job test questions and answers. I call it the 4 in 1 pack. I got one unit of the pack for 2k in 2016. It would cost you nothing less than 3k now and you might end up getting fake.

You will get a free standard CV and cover letter sample from me when you get the full pack also. When i say standard, I mean STANDARD!! This is me giving you dollars worth of value for pennies.

The full pack costs a thousand naira. Just 1k. My competitors will die in anger if they see this. Some of them will swear for me but I don't care, my goal is to help a million youth get good paying jobs through the sales of this job test questions.

If you want the free pack, drop your mail and I will send it to you. It will take a day to come. Be patient. For those who want the full pack, contact me by call or on WhatsApp; 07036322882.

hifayinvickran88@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
t@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Brosjay3:
tendyjohn@gmail.com
Thanks
vicmac09:

hifayinvickran88@gmail.com
SuruP:
meetengsuru@yahoo.com
tobbyoladejo:
tobbyoladejo@yahoo.com
Thank you
HDT13:
oluseunolutobi@gmail.com
pasydron:
kaiserjrn11@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!
mrjaydee:
phemmy4realus@yahoo.com

Check your mail. Check your spam in case you don't see it in your direct mail.

Don't forget to purchase the full pack. Money back guarantee available! If you don't like it, I will transfer your money back to you..

1 Like

Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by blessedvisky(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

Don't forget to purchase the full pack. Money back guarantee available! If you don't like it, I will transfer your money back to you..

Do you have those scholarship past questions for Nigerian undergraduates? NLNG shell chevron mtn etc
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Damikelmedia(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
mikelkombo1@yahoo.com
thanks bro.
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by OLAMIND1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
snowjh885@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Meshach171(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Omo.meshach@gmail.com thanks boss
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by liberation100: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
idowusamuel65@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by adeboy11: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2018
princeadeboy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Electroviruz(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Ajibadequdus76@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Mikeangelo0433: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

ayodejimicheal543@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by dtribunal: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Please am interested
dtribunal180@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Iolite(f): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018
ajifaolaniyan@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2018
I will send it today..
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
blessedvisky:

Do you have those scholarship past questions for Nigerian undergraduates? NLNG shell chevron mtn etc

I just have GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by educators(f): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by lunacol(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

lunacolnua@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2018
All sent guys.. Check your mail
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by mustyratty(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Mustyratty@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Omosakin: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks
sola.akintayo95@outlook.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by SirDecorum: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2018
comradehamzat@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
It will be sent. Don't forget you can still get the full pack for just N1,000.
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by ebyprecy: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
preciousiheabacho4@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by isererefunmi: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
excellentprifun@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. / Fintrak Software Trainee Academy Programme 2019 / How Much Is N-power Health Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.