Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast (24370 Views)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by ifiokjohn(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Nice one girl. i will follow your steps God willing!! the girl is the real slay mama
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by yazach: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
igbo na igbo go an die

Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Genius.
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Bambambiglo: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai

Igbo Nigeria amaka.

Say no to tribalism.

You need help bros.

Look at what this young girl is achieving while you're here posting rubbish at your age..smh
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by fayvah(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
i know its hard for u to accept but if there are any other black race more brilliant than the igbos within nija or outside tell us

Fuccc off
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai

Igbo Nigeria amaka.

Say no to tribalism.

Mechie onu
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by letonB(f): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2018
I love this ooh. I receive in advance for my children ooh. Father give it to them.
Every coconut brain, I reject IJN.
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Arda1000(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
fayvah:

Fuccc off
lol u must be pained grin grin grin grin
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by emeijeh(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

Mechie onu

You too shut up there.
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Arda1000(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
yazach:

fine me 1
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Butoneday2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is there any way i can get the hold of her, I want to marry her. Am serious not joking
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by emeijeh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You need help bros.

Look at what this young girl is achieving while you're here posting rubbish at your age..smh

Wee you kee kwayet?!
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by wakaawaka(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHA UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST IS IN GHANA wink(OP PLEASE CORRECT YOURSELF FAST BEFORE AMADIOHA KEE U THERE)
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for a brilliant Nigerian lady who graduated in flying colours from a University in South Africa. The young lady identified as Dr. Lotachi Onyenam, literally put smiles on the faces of her parents who celebrated with her at the graduation ceremony after she cleared almost all the awards.

She won 16 out of 21 awards from the University of Cape Coast, School of Medical Sciences (UCC, SMS). 

Below are the list of Awards she received;

1. Best Student in Anatomy
2. Best students in Medical Biochemistry
3. Best Graduating student in physiology
4. Best Medical Informatics Student
5. Best Student in Microbiology
6. Best Student in Community-Based Experience and Service
7. Best Student in Chemical Pathology
8. Best Student in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
9. Overall best student in surgery
10. Best Student in Molecular Medicine
11. Best Graduating Student in Pharmacology
12. Best Graduating Clinical Student
13. Best Graduating Pre-Clinical Student
14. The Medical Association Prize for Best Student in MB ChB
15.Vice Chancellor’s Prize for Best Overall Performance
16. Best Student in Paediatrics and Child Health

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/dr-lotachi-onyenam-graduates-from-south-africa-wins-16-out-of-21-awards.html
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by niggi4life(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
biafranation:

Typical afonja and their long useless, senseless excuse epistle all because she is Igbo. He will sell you a snake oil how he went to Waterloo and took a test and scored 100/100 to deflect the the fact she is brilliant. I'm sure in that school she is, there are several Nigerians there too, why is it that only her excelled, afonja? The Anambra girls that went to US and defeated the whole world, what do you say of them? If the standard is easier as you claim, why did the Anambra girls defeat all schools in Nigeria and Africa? Anumanu
Who is this tribalistic Fool who can neither read nor comprehend very well? Did you see me talk about her being an ibo, yoruba or hausa?

You idiot opened your foul mouth without seeing the message here about how decomposed our educational system is and how proud i am about her( being a Nigerian) If you dare try this rubbish with me again, i will send u to the gutters.. Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
niggi4life:
[s]Who is this tribalistic Fool who can neither read nor comprehend very well? Did you see me talk about her being an ibo, yoruba or hausa?

You idiot opened your foul mouth without seeing the message here about how decomposed our educational system is and how proud i am about her( being a Nigerian) If you dare try this rubbish with me again, i will send u to the gutters.. Idio[/s]t!!

Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Miaraka: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
i know its hard for u to accept but if there are any other black race more brilliant than the igbos within nija or outside tell us
Stop being childish and exposing infantile disorder. God didn't allocate talent according to tribe or race. This is not about you. Just congratulate the young lady and send her a present or shut up.
Re: Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast by Arda1000(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Miaraka:

Stop being childish and exposing infantile disorder. God didn't allocate talent according to tribe or race. This is not about you. Just congratulate the young lady and send her a present or shut up.
i have never seen an afonja christian pained like this,i swear eh pain u die grin
Miaraka:

i have never seen an afonja christian pained like this,i swear eh pain u die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship / Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.