Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta (49941 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by atobs4real(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
What a lifeless Kenyan President... I pity Africa...leaders of selfish interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
lamidebaby:

And how has knowing all these helped anything?
Media trials everywhere. How many convictions in over 3 years? undecided
Is the executive the judiciary,this is democracy not the Military,the President can only do so much,in a relay race you hand over the baton,people like NSA Dasuki who are within the jurisdiction of The Federal Government have been dealt with without the corrupt judiciary.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How will you know when you support a lifeless dullard

Hit them hard grin grin grin

Ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by markusphilyx(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u are so wicked bro grin grin u don kill the lifeless idiotic pig of Buhari
grin
NigeriaIsDoomed:

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
johnwell:

Buhari is too blind and senseless to have a vision.
Person wey get sense pass your papa,ordinary neighborhood association will never make your mama secretary,you have the audacity to be running your basketmouth,talk is cheap, faceless clown.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks to our life-less president,this antelope-chasing b*stards are now preferred over us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Techcrunchng(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
and what have I benefited from the recovered loots? Nothing!!

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why do Africans and even their Presidents make America and London, their endorsement port of call ?

Must a black man always activate the worship program in their DNA all of the time ?

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
nikeballing:
Thanks to our life-less president,this antelope-chasing b*stards are now preferred over us
So because President Buhari is purportedly lifeless by your ridiculous claim,i guess that gives reason for you to be a regressive Failure,Na President Buhari born you?who was preferred over you?who knows you Lazy Youth?

If you are looking for hand outs from Government you should move to North Korea.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Duru1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.

I draw large amount of skeptics when dumbass men talk about how Trump deals with women. It is very funny these fools have not talked about how Trump deals with men. Liberals are dumbass fools.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Robynwelo1(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is the reason Africa will always be seen as backward...
I thought he was more brilliant.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Techcrunchng:
and what have I benefited from the recovered loots? Nothing!!
Send your Tax identification Number,and certified true copy from the Federal Inland Revenue Service for tax returns for the last three years,only then should you expect to see alert in your account. Lazy Bum Bum & The Wailers.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
blacknp:
Is the executive the judiciary,this is democracy not the Military,the President can only do so much,in a relay race you hand over the baton,people like NSA Dasuki who are within the jurisdiction of The Federal Government have been dealt with without the corrupt judiciary.
my point is if you can't prove it in a competent court of law enough to secure a conviction why bandy it all over social media like a laurel? Are we meant to applaud here? In some places it's even termed libellous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
lamidebaby:
my point is if you can't prove it in a competent court of law enough to secure a conviction why bandy it all over social media like a laurel? Are we meant to applaud here? In some places it's even termed libellous.
It seems like your creating scenarios and believing your own illusions?The corrupt Nigeria media searches for the news,whether true or not,you should convince your uncle or is it your aunt who are High Court Judges to convict those criminals that are brought before them,soon you will insist the Federal Government to come and carry your dustbin and empty your soak away pit?
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Techcrunchng(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
blacknp:
Send your Tax identification Number,and certified true copy from the Federal Inland Revenue Service for tax returns for the last three years,only then should you expect to see alert in your account. Lazy Bum Bum & The Wailers.
you think everyone is as lazy as you are? I don't make noise I have much to do with my time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by chukwutope: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria has a lifeless president. Kenya has a brainless president.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
blacknp:
It seems like your creating scenarios and believing your own illusions?The corrupt Nigeria media searches for the news,whether true or not,you should convince your uncle or is it your aunt who are High Court Judges to convict those criminals that are brought before them,soon you will insist the Federal Government to come and carry your dustbin and empty your soak away pit?
Seems there's always someone to blame, if it's not the judiciary it's the legislature, then GEJ then OBJ... maybe even late Tafawa Balewa. I'm not a lawyer but I'm aware cases are prosecuted by proving beyond all reasonable doubt the crime was committed. If the FG legal team is too incompetent to secure convictions they should shut their media team up biko. Excuses unlimited.

Biko I'm not antiPMB neither am I proPDP. I'm a strict KPI person and the indices are really unimpressive I must say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by meccuno: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Angelawhite:
How would you know that non of them made prison?

[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by no1madman(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Okkk

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by yolariri: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Jaqenhghar: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Uhuru Coonyatta
Eating massa's ass
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by johnwell(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2018
blacknp:
Person wey get sense pass your papa,ordinary neighborhood association will never make your mama secretary,you have the audacity to be running your basketmouth,talk is cheap, faceless clown.

Who is this senseless son of a thousand fathers?

To hell with you and your lifeless ancestral president
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Jaqenhghar: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2018
TimeMachine:
Why do Africans and even their Presidents make America and London, their endorsement port of call ?

Must a black man always activate the worship program in their DNA all of the time ?
I just tire. Maybe they should call the country Coonya
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Ikpongiton: 1:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Sirjamo:
What is this one talking about?
he just hit the nail on the head .no time !
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2018
chukwutope:
Nigeria has a lifeless president. Kenya has a brainless president.

grin Apt!
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Ikpongiton: 1:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Nobody went to jail noise makers indeed!
don't mind the idiot,who did not mention yusuf buhari who,with no record of being gainfully employed,bought #50 million worth of power bike .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by sweetTai(m): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Your mother didn’t name you Uhuhuru for nothing, you my friend is an idiot. No one understands Trump because he is a buffoon!
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Fhowe: 4:07am On Aug 30, 2018
ahmEenu:
KENYATTA IS CLEARLY LICKING HIS ASS. HE THINKS DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
you said it all I hope one day Kenyans will wake up from this dream they are currently living in .Uhuru keeps deceiving his people all is well and that they are on the same level with developed countries hence this by force friendship but the truth is only if the Kenyans know the amount of debt this man has incurred , and fail to realize they are still a developing country
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Born2Breed(f): 4:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ipob pigs just look for every slight opportunity to blame buhari for their misfortunes in life..no blame am

The new definition of IPOB on Nairaland by NigeriaIsDoomed is IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI.
Mind the way you use ipob you could be pointing 4 fingers to yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Born2Breed(f): 4:12am On Aug 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You killed it man....IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.