Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta (49959 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by 2016v2017: 4:26am On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
And yet the lifeless Buhari kept mute like the mute button and never made Trump any offer ..I now understand what Trump meant by saying Buhari was lifeless , Buhari went to the U.S. without any vision, offer or Agenda , he went stark unprepared .
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by thunderbabs: 4:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Kenyatta is a bastard. He has dined with the devil now and suddenly accepted the slur on his race... Shiooor.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by OsuGanja(m): 5:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Africa will forever be backward until ......
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by famosh: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2018
winningwinner:

You can be rest assured that the most stupid ipob member is 100% better than you. Reason? You can't spend a moment of your day without dreading the ingenuity of the ipob's!
"Most stvpid IPIG "? grin Boy, all IPIGs are actually irredeemably stvpid dunces!
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by FrancisIgya: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Nonsense! Just for peanuts.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Twagrill(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2018
As long as this uhuru guy can make difference in Kenya if not, he just said trash
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by ahmEenu(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Fhowe:
you said it all I hope one day Kenyans will wake up from this dream they are currently living in .Uhuru keeps deceiving his people all is well and that they are on the same level with developed countries hence this by force friendship but the truth is only if the Kenyans know the amount of debt this man has incurred , and fail to realize they are still a developing country
YOU RIGHT . HE THINKS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO THE HIGHEST SOCIAL CLASS IS BY ASS LICKING

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by famosh: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This one understands English better than our own cattle rearing president
Better than the daft Goatnathan & his braindead illiterate wife too! grin
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by aod1(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Difference is clear, Buhari went to do begi begi, while Kenyatta went there with an offer.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by famosh: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
And yet the lifeless Buhari kept mute like the mute button and never made Trump any offer ..I now understand what Trump meant by saying Buhari was lifeless , Buhari went to the U.S. without any vision, offer or Agenda , he went stark unprepared .
Ok, I understand your point now! If Buhari had accepted Africa is a sh*thole like Kenyatta did, it would have made his visit successful too in your own eyes, ba? grin Nawa o!

Anyways, we shouldn't be surprised at such comments. It can only come from unintelligent things who supported an ineffectual buffoon that destroyed our GDP growth from 7.68% to just 2.35%, plunged our foreign reserves by over $25bn, looted our common wealth under the guise of Don Fortunato, plunged our foreign investment inflow, even with the oil boom during his tenure! Worst of it all is that he was daft enough to have married a smelling illiterate barren dunce like Mama Piss who was just disgracing Nigeria anyhow!
Never again will we return to the wilderness!

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Teenaira: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.

Do we really need any Buhari to know any of this things ? I doubt this. This things and more are public knowledge even before Buhari came.

We don't need strong men. What we need are strong institutions, stronger than Buhari. If we can't get this, we are doomed and a million Buhari can not help us.

For your information, a number of this things are still going on even in this administration because there are no truly independent institutions to stop them.

Take a good look at any of the developed country, they only remain developed because the various organ of government and administration works.

For argument sake, let's assume Buhari is a super being and he is so righteous, courageous and loyal to the country. How many places can he be in a time ? Besides for whatever reasons he also surrounds himself with people of low character and enemies of the country and he refuses to let go of this people.

When Trump continues to make critical remarks about us we all feel offended because we are Nigerians but when you analise those comments, you will notice most times they are not far from the truth.

If we ever want to be great as a country, let's go back to the basics and define what governance is all about and focus on how to achieve those basics.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by TeamSimple(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
SonOfAfonja:
Uhuru has said nothing either, just beating around the bush...
As in ehn I am amazed by the numbers of idiats that litter nairaland . Mr Kenyatta hasn't even said anything meaning .

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by RexTramadol1: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2018
justsayemma:
same Trump that Americans has been lambasting,is the same trump some Africans are ready to digest anything he says.shame on u guys!

Do you think Trump will lose his bid for a second term?

That's the crux of the matter...... What they say doesn't translate to their decision at the polls.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Akanti50: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Did the Kenyan man visit with his MOTHER or WIFE? undecided
See as Trump wife set like “new bride”? grin

Lifeless Buhari!
Living Corpse President without WAEC! cry
Chai see finishing

Lifelessness Ajoka.

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
If there is other name worst than shithole, that's what Africa's country should be tagged for.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Akanti50: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2018
blacknp:
So because President Buhari is purportedly lifeless by your ridiculous claim, i guess that gives reason for you to be a regressive Failure,Na President Buhari born you?who was preferred over you?who knows you Lazy Youth?

If you are looking for hand outs from Government you should move to North Korea.
Hypocrite!!
Under Jonathan you were crying and wailing and gnashing your teeth even though he was far better, did he also give you reason to be a regressive Failure?
This Government is a total Failure and no amount of sugar coating by Afonjas can change that, its your Government(osibanjo, kemi, fashola, Tinubu) so we understand why you are defending it even at its failed state..
Lifeless people.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Dcaliphate(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
AMEN.
With ALL this money remitted and recovered, why is Nigeria still in debt of over N22trillion?.
https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naija.ng%2F1188372-nigerias-economy-brink-n227trn-national-debt-obi-raises-alarm.html&h=AT0H5kw8PAmvXhs1KGl6o_z5xJOI6Mfh5gpnvPq90Pv-AfBGmMGFjfMwvk0ZrPhtPh729xTamRy1eXMY8cF0WtQZ0jdq7-uuc8_9LQDhLh-lEvNamNzHZYQTfTIewKArkr8WrFtqKCiPBFV-g3UEq6n8zrjAXQo6835HbKIVVGJ-2g4O0RQ2cjS8pKV6TjHQ65x0i-0IFN1U2O2mUSxQ5_LW4h5IxDENO8v-5vN6SuTgK6wSIdbZsGe10rE3FM34Bc4zTwpXC5PMr3eTml0dTrVST_Sda-dgPWTlbKBGU7tiz17lX0eo0F6qPivGrzgdL3WRbt-quoCHyik

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by jtofineme(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

IF NOT FOR PMB.

AMEN.
so now where is the looted money? Nd how many of the looters have been prosecuted?

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The man posing as Buhari went to America to jollof

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Amhappy(f): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Akuko ikoja
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Patode: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
A DOTARD insults Africans, and Nigerians are proud of it.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Bitterleafsoup: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Ikpongiton:
don't mind the idiot,who did not mention yusuf buhari who,with no record of being gainfully employed,bought #50 million worth of power bike .
If we don't wake up and face reality we are going to keep suffering and smiling.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Bitterleafsoup: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Teenaira:

Do we really need any Buhari to know any of this things ? I doubt this. This things and more are public knowledge even before Buhari came.

We don't need strong men. What we need are strong institutions, stronger than Buhari. If we can't get this, we are doomed and a million Buhari can not help us.

For your information, a number of this things are still going on even in this administration because there are no truly independent institutions to stop them.

Take a good look at any of the developed country, they only remain developed because the various organ of government and administration works.

For argument sake, let's assume Buhari is a super being and he is so righteous, courageous and loyal to the country. How many places can he be in a time ? Besides for whatever reasons he also surrounds himself with people of low character and enemies of the country and he refuses to let go of this people.

When Trump continues to make critical remarks about us we all feel offended because we are Nigerians but when you analise those comments, you will notice most times they are not far from the truth.

If we ever want to be great as a country, let's go back to the basics and define what governance is all about and focus on how to achieve those basics.
I wish they could hear or understand.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald Trump is such a disrespectful garulous slowpoke leader,
he lack respect he humbleness he like creating conflict among nation
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
What an insult on Kenya. You now understand why you're shithole.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blackboys: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
have you all understood what uhuru said?he basically said that after their meeting trump has now an understanding of africa.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Fidha254(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2018
SonOfAfonja:
Uhuru has said nothing either, just beating around the bush...
This was the conversation btn Trump and Uhuru during a joint conference to the media..
B4 they went inside for a bilateral meeting..

PRESIDENT TRUMP : Well, thank you very much. We are with President Kenyatta of a wonderful country that we do a lot of business with, Kenya. One of the most beautiful countries, from what I understand, Mr. President.
We have lots of pictures and lots of people that tell me how beautiful your country is. And we do a lot of tourism. We do a lot of trade. And we do a lot of defense and security. And we’re working very much on security right now. And I appreciate you very much being with us and your staff. This is really great. Your representatives have been dealing with our representatives and making a lot of progress. We’re talking about a very major highway/roadway. And that seems to be going along well. That’s a very important project, I think, for your country.
And so we appreciate, very much, you being at the White House and being with us. And we look forward to the discussion.
Thank you very much.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: Thank you very much. And thank you for your warm welcome. As you said, we’ve had strong relations that stretch back — all the way back to our own independence. And we are here to cement that partnership. We are here to strengthen the support we have received as a country, especially with regards to our security and defense cooperation has been immense.
I had a good opportunity to speak with Mike, both in his former capacity and his current capacity. (Laughter.) And we work very well together, and I want to take this opportunity to appreciate that.
But more importantly, even as we work on these aspects, what’s most important and what makes our country survive is the trade and investment partnership. I mean, this is really what we should work to deepen much more as we go forward.
So I’m really looking forward to this discussion, and I’m looking forward to seeing how we take our relationship now to the next level —
PRESIDENT TRUMP : Good.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: — for the mutual benefit of our two peoples.
PRESIDENT TRUMP : Well, you are here on a very special day because the stock market is up almost 300 points today. We just signed a trade agreement with Mexico, and it’s a terrific agreement for everybody. It’s been in the works for a long time. It’s an agreement that a lot of people said couldn’t be done, and we did something, and it was very special. Great for our farmers, our workers.
And our stock market just broke 26,000 for the first time ever in the history. So today we have the highest stock price we’ve ever had. And we’re very happy about that. I said that was going to happen and it’s happened. Everything I said is going to happen, it ends up happening.
So you picked a good day to come. (Laughter.) We’re in a very good mood.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: Well, let’s hope you’re going to transfer some of that into Kenya. (Laughter.)
PRESIDENT TRUMP : We’ll bring that over to Kenya. (Laughter.) Thank you very much, everybody. I appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.