Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help My Younger Brother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Younger Brother (514 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / My Younger Brother Joined NDA After Graduation From University / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Younger Brother by Xbolmax: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls I need someone help here... My younger choose federal University oye- ekiti to study computer science by didn't merit the cut off make cos he scored 187. Now he's so sad, crying and can't even eat well. Anyone should help with info about schools in south- west (federal and state Universities) that still selling post-utme form so that he will do change of institution ASAP. Help my lil brother out. The guy wan enter school dis year grin

N.B: he doesn't want private schools and also want to study computer science
Re: Help My Younger Brother by Xbolmax: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xbolmax:
Pls I need someone help here... My younger choose federal University oye- ekiti to study computer science by didn't merit the cut off make cos he scored 187. Now he's so sad, crying and can't even eat well. Anyone should help with info about schools in south- west (federal and state Universities) that still selling post-utme form so that he will do change of institution ASAP. Help my lil brother out. The guy wan enter school dis year grin

N.B: he doesn't want private schools and also want to study computer science
Re: Help My Younger Brother by czarina(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xbolmax:
so what if he still doesn't get the required mark at the post ume? He will kill himself abi?

I understand say school dey shak am to enter o, but sometimes I wished I stayed home years after sec school to learn something really worthwhile that would be of benefit to me in school and after. I just wished we all stopped carrying this school thing like gala for head. After school what next? Join the teeming youth with nothing to fall back on and las las na to go learn skill for old age. We really need reorientation here, learn all you can while you can then combine it all with academics. When you leave the school, you'd be way balanced than the dude who has to learn it all in old age when his upkeep and all are fully his responsibility.

Ignore this comment if you're from a really wealth home sha.

1 Like

Re: Help My Younger Brother by 9jageekz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xbolmax:

Cut!

before I answer kindly tell me the reason why he doesn't want private university?
Re: Help My Younger Brother by Xbolmax: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2018
9jageekz:

Cut!

before I answer kindly tell me the reason why he doesn't want private university?
answering kindly will be much better if I tell u private schools are advanced and glorified secondary school right?
And I don't think it will be bad if you help with info without telling you other reasons the boy doesn't want private school.
Re: Help My Younger Brother by Xbolmax: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2018
czarina:
so what if he still doesn't get the required mark at the post ume? He will kill himself abi?

I understand say school dey shak am to enter o, but sometimes I wished I stayed home years after sec school to learn something really worthwhile that would be of benefit to me in school and after. I just wished we all stopped carrying this school thing like gala for head. After school what next? Join the teeming youth with nothing to fall back on and las las na to go learn skill for old age. We really need reorientation here, learn all you can while you can then combine it all with academics. When you leave the school, you'd be way balanced than the dude who has to learn it all in old age when his upkeep and all are fully his responsibility.

Ignore this comment if you're from a really wealth home sha.
you're right, I told him to wait till next year for another jamb but he wouldn't listen. Am trying to figure out what he can do before the next jamb. Cos going for extra learning is a scam. I told him that It is better you wait to get the best rather than rushing to get wat you won't like. Still on still I don't mind if you can help with any school info for him now.
Re: Help My Younger Brother by czarina(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Xbolmax:
you're right, I told him to wait till next year for another jamb but he wouldn't listen. Am trying to figure out what he can do before the next jamb. Cos going for extra learning is a scam. I told him that It is better you wait to get the best rather than rushing to get wat you won't like. Still on still I don't mind if you can help with any school info for him now.
You want info on Southwestern schools right? No info.
All the best to your bro.
Re: Help My Younger Brother by Constie(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Xbolmax.. Please send me a PM.. Or drop your Whatsapp number let me message you.. I have a tangible idea for your brother.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB Admission Status. / Ok / AIG Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.