Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37344 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.

Yes, she is happy thank you.
Not once but repeated raping. and there was a witness on one of the occassions.
Justice was delayed but it has now, not being denied.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by jaywhoco(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Did she even investigate the allegations before sacking the man? Ladies are framing guys up in this generation. The idiot I gave lift from MCC junction to Ogborhill almost put trouble between me and my wife if not for the motherly intervention of my mother-in-law. Fear those chewingum models they're devil
nwa aba...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Oladim001(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you're not okay at all.

Men like that, for all we know, he has molested more girls over the years, maybe even as recent as some weeks ago. He will probably go on to molest more underage girls, even his wife's family members.

There is nothing like 'a long time ago' for a rapist. If they did it before, they are most likely still doing it now
We're waiting for updates on your story in literature section.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

The important thing is to make sure that he's guilty before the sack.

Nigeria also needs to put up a law to hide a girls identity wen she sues for rape. this will help girls who got raped to report immediately since they are sure that their name will he protected to avoid social shame.

We need proper DNA testing too because even if a girl reports rape immediately, We don't have the facility to confirm that the sperm DNA found in the woman's genitals belongs to the accused.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

I hope that at least some investigation was done.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.

Come on man, you sound enlightened. Don`t tell me you don`t know about rapist patterns. Safarigirl is simply speaking what happens in the world of rapist. If he is innocent, encourage him to cry out and get justice (he wouldn`t need your encouragement if he is innocent though).

Try to view this from the victims perspective for once and re-read that story.
Or read it from a perspective of an innocent girl child in your family

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
ivolt:

Of course, you didn't attack the #metoo movement but you attacked "US feminists" whatever that means.
But I would be careful in maligning millions of people who I don't know based on their loose association.

If a father who reported a street thug for robbery refuses to report his own son for robbery, people will tag him a hypocrite
but this response is meaningless. If you want real progress, you have to ask for it and you get it only by facing the real criminal.

I expect the authorities to act when they get evidence that can secure a conviction. Many people want rapid
action taken as if the world most dangerous terrorist has just been outed. There is nothing wrong with this only that they
waste their energy in calling out "feminists" while the perpetrator gets a secondary mentioning.

The bulk of evidence available are enough to nail Asia Argento.. she didn't even have pictorial evidence or whatever against Weinstein but we all believed her and still do but she's a Motherfvcking hypocrite.

Stop defending nonsense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:
I pray that the accusations levelled against this man is not false. Cos if it's false, Linda Ikeji TV have successfully joined the Emilia to defame this guy and it's big liability for them. Linda Ikeji needs competent HR, she is a big brand name.

If it is not false, she`d simply apologise and reinstate him.
She acted based on accusations PUBLICLY levelled against him, which he HAS NOT denied.

Come on.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Chinny024(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Any man that has control over his penis have acquired a blissful future..
REJECT KARMA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
priceaction:
From what I learnt, the guy has being on many rape cases that Linda is aware of. So the lady got to know and opened out on her experience with him. I think the lady is really pained and after promising her marriage, he used and dumped her, while shopping for many new victims. The lady waited for the right, ripe time before hitting back. Very good of her.
Sex should be a mutual consent not a force.
Now he lost his job and am sure his new married wife will be waiting for him at home. If this doesn't crumble the marriage, he should thank his star because lady's of nowadays are not patient enough to walk with you and support you when many cases like this is hanging on your neck unlike olden times he will likely escape because of culture.
Only God knows how many lady's he would have sampled and deflowered in the name of modelling. That's why I always pity many of these so called modelling nonsense up and down. Miss world , miss Jenifer world wide, miss African shrine, miss black, miss yellow international, miss shake boom boom, miss busty , miss continental black,,blabala all the organisers, not leaving on out are just out there to disflower , sample and select and share STDs for them. Thats where many evenn start their lesbian journey. That's a fact. Many don't have the gut to voice out until it likely turns to blackmailing. Chidima okekes case is still fresh.

God bless you.
Akanti50 see your life??
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
History has shown that rapists rarely change

BTW, that lie you told that the girl had deleted all of her posts did not stand. She is still very much on Instagram and her posts are still very much there, Theo Ukpaa on the other hand, has deleted his page.

I will have you know that I do not support rape claims blindly, when that stupid Dorcas Shoes Fapson alleged that a racist driver attempted to rape her, I supported the driver because nothing she posted suggested that he tried to rape her

But that does not mean that every allegation is a lie. If Theo Ukpaa is not guilty, I fully expect him to institute a case of defamation against the lady, just like I expected Dorcas to take the racist driver to court and she never did. Silence is admittance in any court

Even the taxify driver was sacked, he went on to sue Dorcas for defamation. If a driver has enough sense to sue for defamation, then your Theo Ukpaa has NO excuse. He can sue the lady AND Linda Ikeji for unjust sacking. There are laws to help him if he has a case.

For now. He is guilty

I checked her instagram page four days ago and I didn't see any post even though she didn't block me.

Well, you're right.
I've come to a stage where I agree with people on certain things whether right or wrong and move on.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2018
boyjo:

If it is not false, she`d simply apologise and reinstate him.
She acted based on accusations PUBLICLY levelled against him, which he HAS NOT denied.

Come on.

Simply apologize and reinstate him, just like that?

No.. she'd pay with her nose till she's left with 1m net worth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MENTORCH(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

He deserves to lose his job and also be beaten, I hate men that rape a woman or force a woman to have sex. I can never enjoy sex that wasn’t given to me voluntarily. If it were my daughter or sister they treated like this even if it’s 30years ago, I must deal with the person.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by stacyadams: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Did she even investigate the allegations before sacking the man? Ladies are framing guys up in this generation. The idiot I gave lift from MCC junction to Ogborhill almost put trouble between me and my wife if not for the motherly intervention of my mother-in-law. Fear those chewingum models they're devil
my aba broda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by DeeTweenie(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
HE RAPED, HE DESERVES WHAT HE GOT.
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT HAPPENED, IT IS ONLY THE BRAVE THAT CAN OPENLY COME OUT TO VOICE THEIR PAINS.

SO MANY PEOPLE HAS THEIR OWN STORY TO TELL ABOUT THIS ''DEVIL'' THEO.

FOR ME, I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE IS GOING DOWN, DONT ASK ME, COS I KNOW WHAT I'M TYPING.

THEO UKPAA IS A BEAST, WITH SWEET MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Simply apologize and reinstate him, just like that?

No.. she'd pay with her nose till she's left with 1m net worth.

No she won`t. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MollyBank: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

You are not well at all... so he should be left alone because the crime has expired?

The guy only lost a job but the girl still has a lifetime to heal. Thwarts like you think rape is a joke. Nonsense, he's luck he only a lost a job, in a developed country, he will be spending his lifetime in a prison.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by victorian(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Serves him right!
I don't pity rapists. When next he sees a female, even if she's naked walking towards him. He will resist and say no!

God bless Linda.

His new bride will feel ashamed married to him now.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

The bulk of evidence available are enough to nail Asia Argento.. she didn't even have pictorial evidence or whatever against Weinstein but we all believed her and still do
This is what I suspect all along, you and many others think Argento is a kind of judge which she is not.
She has no legal authority to convict or acquit. Whether you believed her or not is inconsequential.
Aside in public space, her word has no meaning on the life of Harvey Weinstein.
Harvey is currently in court for rape, but guess what, Argento is not even part of the case
because no sane judge will convict a man because someone say they were raped some years back.

So why was Argento complaining when she had no legal case?
Because the #metoo movement was never about getting a conviction, it is about creating awareness
that it is wrong to use authority or workplace privilege to sexually harass women. If a perpetrator gets sued
in the process, that is a secondary effect and I would never expect perpetrators to be convicted(at least those with good lawyers) because the cases are not black and white.

but she's a Motherfvcking hypocrite.

Stop defending nonsense.
You are derailing from the initial discussing, which is about indirectly delegitimizing the #metoo movement because
of Argento.
I don't care what happens to Argento but I do care that some people are feeling that "oh Argento is also a criminal therefore
other abusers aren't as evil as they are being painted".

If all she gets from this accusation is being called a hypocrite, don't you think that will be a great outcome for her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Pataricatering(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

yet you are not supporting rape ? What are you doing then ?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by KosyJerry(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

He is cursed raping women up and Dan. A whole virginity for a modeling role �.. no respect.. no fear!! Now his wife would have to bear on behalf of all the virgin and disvirgined �� he has raped. I wish I can him my dads old cutlass.. She goat �

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MollyBank: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:

You know she didn't investigate how? Has the guy denied the allegation? No! he's cooking up a can of lies to push out for gullible people to swallow.

If someone accused me of a heavy crime such as rape, I'd appeared in front of her house the next morning with my lawyers and a statement dissociating myself from it.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MollyBank: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2018
swimmer:
so you read the sotry...no police report of court declaration...you just sacked the guy?

the guy needs a lawyer.

And who told she didn't investigate before sacking him? The guy would have been on social media crying foul if he didn't do it.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
ivolt:

This is what I suspect all along, you and many others think Argento is a kind of judge which she is not.
She has no legal authority to convict or acquit. Whether you believed her or not is inconsequential.
Aside in public space, her word has no meaning on the life of Harvey Weinstein.
Harvey is currently in court for rape, but guess what, Argento is not even part of the case
because no sane judge will convict a man because someone say they were raped some years back.

So why was Argento complaining when she had no legal case?
Because the #metoo movement was never about getting a conviction, it is about creating awareness
that it is wrong to use authority or workplace privilege to sexually harass women. If a perpetrator gets sued
in the process, that is a secondary effect and I would never expect perpetrators to be convicted(at least those with good lawyers) because the cases are not black and white.

You are derailing from the initial discussing, which is about indirectly delegitimizing the #metoo movement because
of Argento.
I don't care what happens to Argento but I do care that some people are feeling that "oh Argento is also a criminal therefore
other abusers aren't as evil as they are being painted".

If all she gets from this accusation is being called a hypocrite, don't you think that will be a great outcome for her?

Asia Argento's case doesn't in anyway invalidate the me-too movement but it seems you're not comprehending my posts.

She's a rapist and rapists don't deserve to be in sane societies.

I don't know why you quoted me in the first place because whether I invalidate the me-too movement of not it's inconsequential, I'm irrelevant -so you say... why do you still bother yourself quoting an irrelevant individual?

Move on, I hate people who defend rapists because of their gender.

I'm done with you .
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by twerkjack: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.
rapists alert .... see them , now they’re shamelessly supporting rape too ... which is why no should waste time arguing with these ones.... they all just disgusting ,perverted , psychopaths.... miserable sick fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

What the fūck are you saying, what past? She lives with the trauma everyday! That animal targeted and raped her THREE TIMES over a number of years! Him losing his job is not enough, HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR LIFE!

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SaintNemesis(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
If he did all that he was accused of he deserves more than a sack. I'm sure Linda must have done her investigation before slapping him with a sack.
He should be prosecuted as well. Rape is a punishable offence under the law.
The windmill of the Gods may grind slowly but when it grinds, it grinds exceedingly well.
Guys out there supporting him, or even contemplating rape beware! You can't escape justice it's only a matter of time, it will all come home to roost.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Asia Argento's case doesn't in anyway invalidate the me-too movement but it seems you're not comprehending my posts.

She's a rapist and rapists don't deserve to be in sane societies.

I don't know why you quoted me in the first place because whether I invalidate the me-too movement of not it's inconsequential, I'm irrelevant -so you say... why do you still bother yourself quoting an irrelevant individual?

Move on, I hate people who defend rapists because of their gender.

I'm done with you .

There are only a handful of people who decide whether a person belong to the society or not, the judges.
If you believe your opinion is inconsequential, you will either have to wait for the authorities or force them to act.
Nothing outside these 2 actions will change Argento's reality but you already knew that.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Do you have evidence to show that he raped her?

Since you don't have evidence that he didn't rape her then quit asking people for evidence that he did the act. She has called him out for rape, he has been sacked so let him go to court to prove his innocence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment / Kanayo O. Kanayo Convocation Photos: Graduates From UNIABUJA With Degree In Law / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.